• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official "Megaman in SSBB" Topic!

tirkaro

Smash Champion
Hey everyone you think the mods would let us start a new thread? so we could make the 1st post MUCH better? like we are doing with the Ridley thread.
I was actually thinking about that. megaman deserves more than a mere thread. he needs a freaking shrine, like the ridley thread does. :)

it also needs to have this picture on the first page:

prettymanfairy

Smash Lord
Why would u say that? Man, I promise you this come Brawl if ANY Megaman preferably X or BB, get into Brawl, then Capcom's bound to resurrect da megaman series. Period. I bet money on that!
Not saying it's impossible, just unlikely. Especially since theres already two lucrative Megaman series out, Megaman ZX and Mega Man Starforce. (no where near as good as Legends IMO) Cult favorites are just that. Cult. Small amount of dedicated supporters.

M@RIo MEgA MX

Smash Apprentice
Now, I just recently joined, and I know this might be a bit "off-topic", as much as 283 pages can stay on topic, but it truly is comforting to know there are others who love Mega Man almost as much as I do. It's what got me into video games, I use it for all my screen names, and it's still one of the few series I have unconditional love for aside from the SSB series.

So, here's hoping in another 3 months we get a nice little surprise when he shows up in game.
Is the same for me. Mega Man was my first hero... even before superman or batman! the first game that I played was a Megaman (Megaman 2) and it's been 17 years since I know Megaman...
Megaman was so speciall for me.. believe or not he saved my life... one time I get bitte in the face by a dog.. a german dog(I don't know what's the name from that in english) when I was only 3 years. I was near to the death and I had no friends... the only thing that i had was a Mega man... Could be stupid for a lot of people, but for me Mega Man is a great part of my life, and that's why I'm so crazy about him, because I don't want to see how my classic hero from the classic series or the x series dies... with the new stuff... for me saw megaman nt warrior or starforce was a real pain.... sorry if some of you like the new megamans like zx, but i can't accept it like you... sorry.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
I should have quoted that post with the MM pic but say that to the tune of a new robot master... you know when you select their level.

BlueBomberX

Smash Rookie
Well, I love all games in the basic timelime, classic, x, zero, zx, and legends, and even exe to some extent, but starforce deviates so far from the Mega Man spirit it's not funny

BlueBomberX

Smash Rookie
Well, the ones who fused with the biometals in ZX were called "Mega Men", so the basic connotations apply, but it still falls in the basic Mega Man idea and feel, unlike starforce

BlueBomberX

Smash Rookie
All the main characters from the basic series are not any of the others, like classic isn't made from x, or classic isn't related to legends, just character wise though, the series themselves are all interconnected aside from exe and starforce

M@RIo MEgA MX

Smash Apprentice
huh?
i didn't understand that.

but if Megaman makes it in then i want Cutman as a boss in SE.
well first we have megaman classic, his name is Rock (Mega in powered up) he is a robot, he was built by doctor light and he has a copy ability.
then we have megaman trigger (the megaman from the legends series) he is the last from the purity units (maybe the reploids or the maverick hunters) he is half carbon half robot and he is a digger.
they aren't the same person as well.
If keiji inafune, the creator from megaman wants, he could make that protoman and maybe dynamo would be the same person, do you get my point? he can change the history when he wants.

M@RIo MEgA MX

Smash Apprentice
I know he isn't Mega man persee but you know he wasn't born as MM was he?
Well I can't say anything because this is only a theority, bur Megaman trigger is the incarnation from some legendary warrior in the game, and maybe that legendary warrior could be megaman classic if inafune want(i hope for that) because keiji could change the history if he wanted.
but could it be that megaman trigger was an other hero a new (I'm sure that he isn't vent and giro is not he matter because they didn't live in elyseum as well)
If some one had play the legends series he will get my point

bluebomber22

Smash Champion
holy crap i had a lot of reading to catch up on! glad to see the thread still alive!

Welcome BlueBomberX, i like the name lol

@Lego- what do you mean he wasnt born as mm?

EDIT: PLEASE nobody respond to METROID MAN, hes just a troll trying to start flaming. IGNORE HIM

M@RIo MEgA MX

Smash Apprentice
I THINK MEGA MAN IS A STINKY TIRD,
"I HAVE 1400 VIDEO GAMES... OOOOH, IM BLUE AND MY LAST NAME IS X. IM THE WORSE VERSION OF SAMUS."

I just dont like him is all
Well this is a megaman topic, and better I won't say what think I about Samus, because if I say that I'm sure that I'll be banned xDD

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Well this is a megaman topic, and better I won't say what think I about Samus, because if I say that I'm sure that I'll be banned xDD
...Doesn't make sense to despise a character or series...

...I see disliking but not hating.

Metroid, especially Super Metroid is one of THE BEST games on Super Nintendo.

The person who you quoted is ignorant and stupid though

Legolastom

Smash Hero
I THINK MEGA MAN IS A STINKY TIRD,
"I HAVE 1400 VIDEO GAMES... OOOOH, IM BLUE AND MY LAST NAME IS X. IM THE WORSE VERSION OF SAMUS."

I just dont like him is all
I THINK SAMUS IS A STINKY TURD
"I BLOW UP PLANETS... OOOOH, I'M ORANGE AND I LIKE TO SELL MYSELF TO SPACE PIRATES .IM THE WORSE VERSION OF A PROSTITUTE"

No one gives a **** who you like.

METROID MAN

Smash Journeyman
holy crap i had a lot of reading to catch up on! glad to see the thread still alive!

Welcome BlueBomberX, i like the name lol

@Lego- what do you mean he wasnt born as mm?

EDIT: PLEASE nobody respond to METROID MAN, hes just a troll trying to start flaming. IGNORE HIM
im sorry hes not that bad, i just dont want him in brawl, but if he is, whatever.. i'll just have to beat him up...lol

M@RIo MEgA MX

Smash Apprentice
Being a Metroid (especially Ridley) fan AND a Megaman fan, i'm interested in what you would say.
hey..... I'm sorry... about what happened the last time... ok? I had a bad day..
well every time that I was in an english forum someone told me that I'm stupid or I'm a troll or something like this, but in this forum is different. And my apologize aren't only for paramoreriot. My apologize are for the whole community.

ParamoreRiot

Smash Lord
hey..... I'm sorry... about what happened the last time... ok? I had a bad day..
well every time that I was in an english forum someone told me that I'm stupid or I'm a troll or something like this, but in this forum is different. And my apologize aren't only for paramoreriot. My apologize are for the whole community.
gladly accepted.
but i would still like to fight you if brawl goes wifi

METROID MAN

Smash Journeyman
I THINK SAMUS IS A STINKY TURD
"I BLOW UP PLANETS... OOOOH, I'M ORANGE AND I LIKE TO SELL MYSELF TO SPACE PIRATES .IM THE WORSE VERSION OF A PROSTITUTE"

No one gives a **** who you like.
ok, i was not meaning to make this much of an uproar, i was just joking around, I HAVE A MEGA MAN GAME! i just dont like him, sorry. next tome ill keep my opinions to myself...

*flinches* aaaaa... dont hurt me.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
ok, i was not meaning to make this much of an uproar, i was just joking around, I HAVE A MEGA MAN GAME! i just dont like him, sorry. next tome ill keep my opinions to myself...

I have nothing against Samus it was just to prove how stupid it is saying **** like that its just causing trouble.

bluebomber22

Smash Champion

its fine if you dont like him (cant understand why not) but just dont come in here sayin stuff like that cuz it makes you seem like a troll. What would you say if i went in the samus thread sayin, "samus sucks and is stupid and orange"

M@RIo MEgA MX

Smash Apprentice
its fine if you dont like him (cant understand why not) but just dont come in here sayin stuff like that cuz it makes you seem like a troll. What would you say if i went in the samus thread sayin, "samus sucks and is stupid and orange"
yeah blue bomber is right. Even I changed my self so why coudn't him do the same?

bluebomber22

Smash Champion
MMX and Zero would be NICE in brawl, but i still think they're gonna go with the classic. I still wanna see Commander Sigma in this game somehow though...

Top Bottom