• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Kentucky Brawl PR

Ralph Cecil

Smash Champion
NNID
RalphCecil
3DS FC
4098-4850-8033
I think he means never ever approach, pivot grab when you get near, and then run away kind of Snakes. I'm a bit more aggressive in the air and off stage. :o Also i'm campy against you, because if i'm not you will just wall me out with jab and f-tilt and I don't think that's going to go my way. :I

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
Why is it I never feel like part of this community? I mean...yeah I tend to have bias towards EC but I'm part of the team...technically.

Anyways, main point is I'm off on Thursdays and Sundays and I am thinking of hosting smashfests once I run it past the roommate. I'm thinking bi-weekly or something because all the people that play in Kentucky live everywhere but Louisville. Also, I'd need a couple of set-ups. I have my set-up in my room and there's an hd in the living room, but I don't think too many people would be keen on using it. I have an adequate amount of room for 2 more set-ups.

So, anyone interested? I want this scene to grow because we're the underdog in the area and personally, I'm tired of playing wifi. I've learned alot from playing it, but having people to play offline is much more enjoyable.

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
Your best bet is finding people in Louisville to come, Excel. What weekends I have free I'm usually at a tourney. I can try to make one every now and then but it wouldn't be common for me to in the least bit.

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
I honestly thought it was considered to be at 0th place since it's a given that his shoe would be at the top of the PR.

Top Bottom