• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Kentucky Brawl PR

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
"Tech_Chase loves men. And sometimes love hurts. But don't take it personally. Just take it like a man."

^ My ad description.

:woman:

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
I've taken a freshman logic class woo! And also as moderator of DGames it's always fun to see OS argue with people. It's like he's playing mafia except this time he starts as confirmed scum.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I've taken a freshman logic class woo! And also as moderator of DGames it's always fun to see OS argue with people. It's like he's playing mafia except this time he starts as confirmed scum.
<3

10 <3's

also ****ing lawl at Kassandra being on Kentucky PR and Kel being on Ohio PR but living in the same ****ing house

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Is the infinite difficult to pull off consistently (with Diddy)? I've never attempted it yet.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Is the infinite difficult to pull off consistently (with Diddy)? I've never attempted it yet.
It's not difficult to pull off, not anymore than an IC chaingrab. Assuming you're talking about the nana drop infinite. After an hour or so of practice I was able to get several iterations with ease, just takes a lot of muscle memory.

The difficult part is getting it going in game; it's hard to set things like that up.

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
To everyone going to Clowsui's tournament today, good luck and I'll see ya there!
p.s. please don't forget to post results.

Ralph Cecil

Smash Champion
NNID
RalphCecil
3DS FC
4098-4850-8033
CSRBT 1-4
September 2, 2012
Total Entrants: 24
Placement: 6th

Pools:
Defeated Weiz (Snake vs Mario) 2-0
Defeated Commander Gregorious (Snake vs R.O.B.) 2-0
Defeated Juushichi (Snake vs Pit) 2-0
Defeated Sorasin (Snake vs Falco) 2-0
Defeated The_Smile (Snake vs Diddy and Snake vs MK) 2-0

Winner's Bracket:
Defeated Kero (Snake vs Olimar) 2-0
Lost to AlphaZealot (Snake vs Diddy) 1-2

Loser's Bracket:
Lost to Fizzle (Snake vs D3) 0-2

Tie Breaker:
Lost to Kero (Snake vs Olimar) 1-2

Points Match:
Defeated Clowsui (Snake vs Marth) 3-1(?)

Not sure if I messed anything up in this. :o

Top Bottom