• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

THE OFFICIAL Kennesaw, GA (and surrounding areas) Thread

MarsFool!

Smash Lord
No one said you got 4 stocked >_>
I laugh at you ****** foxes. Whose fox?
Also werent you down to your last stock from my jigglypuff? You might get 4 stocked if you go back there now >_>;;;

Laijin

Smash Hero
***. I am darker than crayola crayon black. Im so dark, that at night time even with all of the lights shining on me, you still can't see me. I walked into a room yesterday and the lights went out.
Your not kidding anyone with that light skin brotha lookin' skin tone of yours.

Lil Kong

Smash Journeyman
You guys are seriously GAY.... Hey Nica im coming Impact Clash. You think alot of people are coming? I got some unfinished business to take care of. Thats if "those" losers show up.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
You guys are seriously GAY.... Hey Nica im coming Impact Clash. You think alot of people are coming? I got some unfinished business to take care of. Thats if "those" losers show up.
those losers are my friends :(
but anyway ya alot of people should be going its going to be huge people from the street fighter community well be there all over the US then of course melee players. im playin melee brawl cvs2 and probably super turbo

Lil Kong

Smash Journeyman
those losers are my friends :(
but anyway ya alot of people should be going its going to be huge people from the street fighter community well be there all over the US then of course melee players. im playin melee brawl cvs2 and probably super turbo
Im not talking about these guys. Im talking about tong, elliot & prac, but thats cool just hope you dont have to face me or any of my boys in any non smash game. We are up on our games dogg. Hell my Brawl game is on point. I got some Lucas tricks im going to debut when i get there. Who all you rolling with homie?

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Im not talking about these guys. Im talking about tong, elliot & prac, but thats cool just hope you dont have to face me or any of my boys in any non smash game. We are up on our games dogg. Hell my Brawl game is on point. I got some Lucas tricks im going to debut when i get there. Who all you rolling with homie?
im headin up there with a friend who is the street fighter community he doesnt play melee or brawl actauly he play teeken and some capcom games. as far as brawl goes im not practicing for that lol and plaese surprise me with lucas tricks then you all ready know im a melee junkie but you need to let me whoop you in cvs2 and alpha 3 im totaly down for that

Lil Kong

Smash Journeyman
im headin up there with a friend who is the street fighter community he doesnt play melee or brawl actauly he play teeken and some capcom games. as far as brawl goes im not practicing for that lol and plaese surprise me with lucas tricks then you all ready know im a melee junkie but you need to let me whoop you in cvs2 and alpha 3 im totaly down for that
Lol! sounds good to me. I gotta get my Alpha 3 game up but ill be ready by IC2. But yeah we need to play one weekend. I work nights but im free during the day. Oh I got KOF XI and Neo Geo BC they are good too.

Flamin Roy

Smash Ace
Lol! sounds good to me. I gotta get my Alpha 3 game up but ill be ready by IC2. But yeah we need to play one weekend. I work nights but im free during the day. Oh I got KOF XI and Neo Geo BC they are good too.
KOF XI is okay but me n nica traded it in for alpha anthology then traded that in for metal slug anthology (and that game is B****in good:rotfl:) because we got tired of hearing hadoken shoryuken and phyco crusher all day and decide to get something different from street fighter but cant get rid of 3rd strike super turbo and cvs2 it too good man if i play you in KOF XI i already got my team to whoop your *** mofo lol

Lil Kong

Smash Journeyman
KOF XI is okay but me n nica traded it in for alpha anthology then traded that in for metal slug anthology (and that game is B****in good:rotfl:) because we got tired of hearing hadoken shoryuken and phyco crusher all day and decide to get something different from street fighter but cant get rid of 3rd strike super turbo and cvs2 it too good man if i play you in KOF XI i already got my team to whoop your *** mofo lol
Lol! I never get tired of hearing that stuff I have to re buy or re burn SF anniversary and MvC thought my bro's HD Loader got wiped clean, but yeah KOF is cool im starting to get into it, but I enjoy a good challenge. So you needa come hang when your bro comes. I hang with a group of 2D fighting beasts. Im not to shabby myself either XD

Flamin Roy

Smash Ace
Lol! I never get tired of hearing that stuff I have to re buy or re burn SF anniversary and MvC thought my bro's HD Loader got wiped clean, but yeah KOF is cool im starting to get into it, but I enjoy a good challenge. So you needa come hang when your bro comes. I hang with a group of 2D fighting beasts. Im not to shabby myself either XD
yeah nica told me about your skillz in cvs and im pretty sure i can take you cant wait to see your skill and tear them to shreads lol but yeah it'll be cool to have your friends come and crush my hopes and dreams lol but hey maybe this saturday or next would be good and do you have mvc2 cuz that game is my crack

Lil Kong

Smash Journeyman
yeah nica told me about your skillz in cvs and im pretty sure i can take you cant wait to see your skill and tear them to shreads lol but yeah it'll be cool to have your friends come and crush my hopes and dreams lol but hey maybe this saturday or next would be good and do you have mvc2 cuz that game is my crack
Lol! your a trip man. but No we are trying to get that game back. Its a rare game going for over $100 used. My friend has it on X Box and he's always around. X box pads suck so we only use arcade sticks. Lol! We need to find someone with the PS2 version so my bro can copy it on his hard drive. Yeah thought one of these weekends we can all play.

Flamin Roy

Smash Ace
Lol! your a trip man. but No we are trying to get that game back. Its a rare game going for over $100 used. My friend has it on X Box and he's always around. X box pads suck so we only use arcade sticks. Lol! We need to find someone with the PS2 version so my bro can copy it on his hard drive. Yeah thought one of these weekends we can all play.
OMG $100 i dont have a job so that is not my flow in cash lol hell ill play it on anything ill pick up the controls quick and nica can tell u this/ im not sure but im pretty sure that a friend of mines has it for PS2 but in Florida i know someone who has it for the original Dreamcast and he won't sell it but maybe i can borrow it from him if i can get in touch with him

nicaboy

Smash Champion
neo geo bc is such crap i hate that boring game xD but king of fighters x1 or what ever is pretty fun
someone say DREAM CANCEL lol
oh and mars thanks bro i really aprciate that ****

Flamin Roy

Smash Ace
Yeah, I can imagine. I kinda live an odd distance from everyone myself.
Rayku has very little comptition that's why he complains so much *JP* he continues to 4 stock GP and got bored of melee thats why he played brawl online resources got rid of the gas guzzling trips and made him happy and now he got bored of that:eek: when will it end the boredom i mean:tired: RAYKU work with something get a car lol

B

BTSIX

neo geo bc is such crap i hate that boring game xD but king of fighters x1 or what ever is pretty fun
someone say DREAM CANCEL lol
oh and mars thanks bro i really aprciate that ****
what the fack...

B

BTSIX

niggga learn to call people back imma be whopin mofoz left and right with my ganon
u little bech,

i told you to call ME back... i dont have your number anymore.
and your ganon sux asss. *******.

oh yeah, and if anyone asks, i haven't been on smashboards so long i forgot my old password. so i obviously tried to get it sent to my email, but then i realized that it was the same as my email's password. so i had to not only get a new email, but a new smashboards account. lyfe sux :(

Top Bottom