• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

THE OFFICIAL Kennesaw, GA (and surrounding areas) Thread

Archaic

Smash Apprentice
Hey GP I'm up for some Melee. I'm free today and tomorrow (i think) I'll have to make sure before i commit to anything because I seem to have problems when it comes to that. I can bring my copy. Give me a call today. I might be really tired when i pick up though.

Wow, i had Epsilon and Gerbil post in my thread in succession! I'm honored.

Oh and Marty I'm sure you noticed by now but you left your cards here. Though I guess you wont really need them anywhere else so I'll keep them for you. Speaking of which Rayku, you need to come down and play magic with us sometime! Someone will let you use a few decks. I was actually thinking of holding another one of those magic gatherings this weekend (you see what i did there?). But really, probably on Saturday. I'll double-check with everyone else.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
yugioh beats magic period oh my god i didnt say that i dont even look like a card player. someone teach me magic or down 4 yugioh on the ds or real whatever

Rayku

Smash Lord
Friday is my graduation day, so I'm probably going to be doing crazy stuff that night with friends.
I'm down for smash any other time, though. I don't work 'til Sunday for some reason.

4Leaf

Smash Rookie
Well I know but... there is like... No one to play with... =/ The only people I can play are Gamefaqs wifi people (Who most of them suck) and I have to deal with horrid lag... Or the occasional one of you guys... That is about it though... =/ You guys kinda stopped....

Archaic

Smash Apprentice
I dont mind just posting my address here. It's 1256 Moorfield Trace, Kennesaw GA 30152. I'm about 5 minutes from Marty if you know where he lives. I've got 2 Tv's one in the basement one on the ground level and one wii and one copy of melee. I lent my friend my gamecube so someone would have to bring theirs to use both TV's. Anyway I think we'd have had to plan this a little farther in advance if we wanted a big turnout. Whens the next day you guys think would be good to have a smashfest?

Epsilon52

Smash Champion
I dont mind just posting my address here. It's 1256 Moorfield Trace, Kennesaw GA 30152. I'm about 5 minutes from Marty if you know where he lives. I've got 2 Tv's one in the basement one on the ground level and one wii and one copy of melee. I lent my friend my gamecube so someone would have to bring theirs to use both TV's. Anyway I think we'd have had to plan this a little farther in advance if we wanted a big turnout. Whens the next day you guys think would be good to have a smashfest?
im gonna flippin get u........i know where u live

nicaboy

Smash Champion
is anyone goging to the melee tourny next week by soft?
also marty could you help me mod my slim ps2 about to get rid of my fat?
anyone got a extra swap; magic disc?

Top Bottom