• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Jigglypuff Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
lol, I played 1 game, my C. Falcon vs Lain's Falco. It went down to last stock very high percent. I actually thought I won it but then he like hit a block because we were on Rainbow Cruise.

CaCa

Smash Rookie
Jigglypuff is cool, only a pity her Rest is less powerfull. Also, what I don't understand is why Rest doesn't fix a small amount of percent. They could have aplied it at the end of a succesfull Rest.

Shadowplusle

Smash Journeyman
I feel bad, i haven't been on here for two months. So i'm going to say sorry to everyone here for my absence, (although you probably don't care) ^_^

Anyway, my best strategy with jigglypuff is either the wall of pain, aerial rollout, or side b constantly. Jigglypuff is fun but tough to master.

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
who's the snitch? :mad:
who says there was a snitch? They patrol the character boards every so often and Samurai (space) Panda has no class today because we're on fall break, so he probably took that time to check **** out.

illinialex24

Smash Hero
who says there was a snitch? They patrol the character boards every so often and Samurai (space) Panda has no class today because we're on fall break, so he probably took that time to check **** out.
I aksed him to sticky my guide so I think he checked out the puff boards for that reason. I hope he does too. Bowyer, you should comment on my guide.

Amide

Smash Lord
OMG! I found a typo in your guide.

Nice guide though lol. Add Japes for counterpicks, and change that Bowser matchup:bee:

Glick

Smash Lord
OMG! I found a typo in your guide.

Nice guide though lol. Add Japes for counterpicks, and change that Bowser matchup:bee:
Naw Japes isn't a good counter pick. Unless your vsing a snake and you HAVE to stay jiggz for some reason.

I'd go kirby on japes. absolute ****.

Amide

Smash Lord
Naw Japes isn't a good counter pick. Unless your vsing a snake and you HAVE to stay jiggz for some reason.

I'd go kirby on japes. absolute ****.
Jiggs like, can't die on Japes, highest ceiling in Brawl. Puff can make good use of platforms too.

Amide

Smash Lord
Where was the typo? And I'm on it.
It's so small it's not even funny. I'm just a grammer ****. Under footstool spiking, you say nair sec kick.

Edit: Sorry for double post:urg:. Think of a way I can make up for it guys:).

Amide

Smash Lord
True, but you can do a lot of good stuff. I gotta check it out.
It's kind of weird. No corneria, you die too easily! No Japes, you can't rest! You can't have everything. All I know is that for SOME matchups Japes is great.

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
word. My favorite counterpick has got to be green greens though. I've never lost to NoJ's G&W or Rofa's MK in a tournament there.

Reapd

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys. I am new to Jigglypuff. I would like know a couple good strategies. I would just like a general strategy because I am good with a couple high learning- curve characters and I like a challenge. So some help would be useful. Thanks Much. :)

illinialex24

Smash Hero
Hey guys. I am new to Jigglypuff. I would like know a couple good strategies. I would just like a general strategy because I am good with a couple high learning- curve characters and I like a challenge. So some help would be useful. Thanks Much. :)
Hey, welcome to the boards. You should check out my guide for detailed information on how to play as Jigglypuff.

My Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom