• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Nile is quite brutal. Possibly a little too much for my tastes, but I'm kinda liking them as I click on random songs of theirs on Youtube. Why have I not heard of them before this?

Zwarm

Smash Hero

A little bit of everything. :3

Side Note: Anyone considering going to SRT in Japan in August? I'm seriously considering going, since I can have the money if I start saving now. Plus I want to go to Japan, so why not go for Brawl? Good excuse imo.

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
probably not. plane tickets are retardedly expensive and I don't speak japanese. maybe if we can get sneakytako or kel or someone to travel with us.

or maybe sago, I heard he's a pretty big weeaboo

Zwarm

Smash Hero
probably not. plane tickets are retardedly expensive and I don't speak japanese. maybe if we can get sneakytako or kel or someone to travel with us.

or maybe sago, I heard he's a pretty big weeaboo
Not like I'll be fluent or anything, but I'm taking a Japanese class right now.

Also, didn't you take a Japanese class too? Kinda pointless for you to call him a weeaboo. :smirk:

Either way, I don't think not knowing Japanese will be a huge problem, it's not like there are no English speaking people in Japan or anything.

:phone:

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Also, didn't you take a Japanese class too? Kinda pointless for you to call him a weeaboo. :smirk:
:phone:
You don't have to defend him, Sago's already made peace with his inner weeabosity. Have you?

Top Bottom