• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Lol if you count pools at Revenge then I beat Zeton too.

Eh, Tom not putting up replays people have been asking for for months should put him below JJ regardless, imo. :smirk:
you know, bribes can take you a long way towards getting replays uploaded ;)

JJROCKETS

Smash Journeyman
NNID
JJROCKETS
3DS FC
5129-2280-4196
List looks pretty good, I was also surprised about Sago/Marshall but I suppose that now MK is banned at all IL tourneys it would makes more sense. The most surprising thing to me was Hunger actually being on the list rofl. Gratz to everyone on their rankings!

And yeah I go to school in Iowa but I still have residence in IL :p

edit: Arty, you should do the trolling/recap thing like last time, it was really funny

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Lol if you count pools at Revenge then I beat Zeton too.

you know, bribes can take you a long way towards getting replays uploaded ;)
The bribe is, we will count Revenge pools, thus
potentially
moving you up on the list, only if you upload tournament videos from several months ago. I hope I don't have to tell you for the 1000th time which ones I want.

And I'm sure there's other people that want videos up too.

On a side note, is there a Sagofest tomorrow? I don't have work for once!

Arty

Smash Lord
I think Sago might be having a smashfest.

You're not invited though Zwarm since you coming means you'll get your fight stick back

Scythe

Smash Master
Yeah he lives here now, but how that fraudulent player made it on the list is beyond me!!

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
So wait are we counting Revenge or not?

Lucky for you guys I've been uploading Ganon Gauntlet **** all weekend so I'm in one of those "uploading moods". I honestly don't remember what everyone wants, so tell me what you want now and I guarantee it'll go up.

I'm sure I don't need to tell you guys how rare an opportunity this is

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
**** now I don't want to upload anything anymore. Thanks jake hungerford

Arty

Smash Lord
Yah sorry for not including Revenge guys. Completely forgot about that tourney, and Chi just sent me the bracket now.

I posted updated wins/losses in the backroom, so if all the panelists can check em out, and post their updates on DLA/Sago that'd be great!

List might be changin soon.

Oh and Zwarm's been pullin for that set to be uploaded for years Tom. YEARS!!

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Yah sorry for not including Revenge guys. Completely forgot about that tourney, and Chi just sent me the bracket now.

I posted updated wins/losses in the backroom, so if all the panelists can check em out, and post their updates on DLA/Sago that'd be great!

List might be changin soon.

Oh and Zwarm's been pullin for that set to be uploaded for years Tom. YEARS!!
Well sorry I've wanted that last combo for the ROB combo video since forever. :glare:

And yeah, I'll check the backroom.

Top Bottom