• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

the official i want to money match random dk's who beat silent wolf thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
I dont play at all, but id still 3 stock u. i wasnt trying after match 1
mms when i see you kthx
ROFL.

so you lost match one after flying / driving from washington in tourny, and then you decided you wouldn't try anymore? uhhhh

YEAH YOU'RE COOL

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
LOL, I love how FTA has been waiting for one of their members to beat a known player so they can make a thread about it and gain recognition, lol.

I'll take that 10 please, sign me the fu** up
hmmm... the FTA?? i made this thread by myself because there was a post in some other thread where menacing mike said: this isnt the "i want to money match random dk's thread who beat silentwolf thread" so i thought i would make the actual thread. weve all beaten tons of ranked/known players and never said a thing about it. atleast i havent. so uhmm.. please dont make assumptions??

now if we really wanted recognition we could make multiple combo videos and get silentspectre into our crew

MEXICAN

Smash Lord
LOL, I love how FTA has been waiting for one of their members to beat a known player so they can make a thread about it and gain recognition, lol.

I'll take that 10 please, sign me the fu** up
We didn't have to wait for anyone to beat a known player to get recognition, we already have beaten a lot of known people. I don't see why anyone would try to hate on our crew since we're pretty much cool with everyone and we're not ones to talk crap on other people or start sh*t with other people. But 10 bucks? Your on

MEXICAN

Smash Lord
Or you can actually place at a biweekly where more than 11 people show up.....either or
This is stupid, i'm not gonna say anything bad about your crew cuz i've always liked dbr, and i've always been cool with the members, and i thought that we were cool too, but i guess not. Well, to everyone else in DBR, i still love you guys. To Germ, i don't know why you're trying to start sh*t with the FTA. Are you that confident that you are better than all of us? I mean, when's the last time you've really even played any of us? We haven't done anything to you and you're just attacking our crew for no reason. And even you were happy to hear that a DK from norcal beat SW, so i don't know why you're acting the way you are

The GERM

Smash Ace
I was rooting for you when you were playing SW as well as Hugs. And I have no problem with your crew believe it or not. But if it's one thing I can't stand it's when someone that isn't well known beats some ranked player and everyone that person is friend's with including the person himself feels it's their duty to write it everywhere on smashboards, that is all.

Take Colorado, Lovo beat Hugs in a money match and beat me in one match of our money match, now everyone in Colorado feels it's necissary to mention it in every fu**ing post. Me personally, I have nothing against Lovo or any of Colorado, they were actually really cool guys especially Lovo, but sometimes the way people are in real life are different than the way they are on the boards.

It just seems lately FTA, mainly KFC, has been parading around smashboards giving sh** to players like M2K and Silent Wolf, established players who have nothing to prove to him or anyone else.

Like I said I have nothing against FTA, you guys are all good guys, I just think the way you guys carry yourself on the boards is different than in real life, that's all.

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
It just seems lately FTA, mainly KFC, has been parading around smashboards giving sh** to players like M2K and Silent Wolf, established players who have nothing to prove to him or anyone else.
i remember at SCC, i was playing at this TV, and KFC comes up, and i ask for a money match.

He declines replying with "i dont want to take your money," in a jokingly, yet serious tone.

so i ***** him, then i couldn't help but laugh when he lost to like 3 other people in my crew throughout the day, but iono that **** was so ****en funny.

MEXICAN

Smash Lord
I was rooting for you when you were playing SW as well as Hugs. And I have no problem with your crew believe it or not. But if it's one thing I can't stand it's when someone that isn't well known beats some ranked player and everyone that person is friend's with including the person himself feels it's their duty to write it everywhere on smashboards, that is all.

Take Colorado, Lovo beat Hugs in a money match and beat me in one match of our money match, now everyone in Colorado feels it's necissary to mention it in every fu**ing post. Me personally, I have nothing against Lovo or any of Colorado, they were actually really cool guys especially Lovo, but sometimes the way people are in real life are different than the way they are on the boards.

Like I said I have nothing against FTA, you guys are all good guys, I just think the way you guys carry yourself on the boards is different than in real life, that's all.
Oh, ok. =). I understand that, but is it really that bad to be excited that a friend beat someone really good? I understand that its cuz he posts it everywhere, but from what i hear, SW is really arrogant, and as you can see in the above post, he's basically trying to take credit away from me by saying that he wasn't trying against me. I had absolutely no problem with SW before cuz he seemed like a pretty cool guy, and he was respectful about the match in person, but once it got to the boards, he acted a lot different, and his last post makes me think that he's just fake in person. Anyways, with the exception of KFC saying the few things that he did say, who else even said anything? Sure, i've mentioned that i beat him, but i never threw it in his face and its not like i ever talked sh*t on him. I think he has an excellent fox...

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh lol i never meant any harm to m2k or silentwolf.. really i didnt >__>
i guess hwat i said came out wrong. im really defensive about my crew because they arent just my crew they are my really good friends. nd yeah as mexican said im just proud he beats alot of good people.. to anybody i offended with this thread .. my bad people o__o it was all in good spirit
i remember at SCC, i was playing at this TV, and KFC comes up, and i ask for a money match.

He declines replying with "i dont want to take your money," in a jokingly, yet serious tone.

so i ***** him, then i couldn't help but laugh when he lost to like 3 other people in my crew throughout the day, but iono that **** was so ****en funny.
i wasnt at super champ combo.. didnt have enough gas money or entry fee.

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh lol i never meant any harm to m2k or silentwolf.. really i didnt >__>
i guess hwat i said came out wrong. im really defensive about my crew because they arent just my crew they are my really good friends.

i wasnt at super champ combo..
wtf are you serious, who was that fox player from your crew then?

The GERM

Smash Ace
I'm just saying, I know how good you guys are because I've played all of you, and being a smashboards terrorist about your wins always looks amateur no matter who you are. It's good to represent your crew and to be excited about your wins, but it's better to use it as a way to defend yourself when people call you out or tell you you suck, not as a way to gain 15 minutes of fame. You also have to remember that even though you're representing FTA, on a larger scale, you're representing Norcal, so whatever you do in game and on the boards is in a way, a reflection of everyone in Norcal. I don't want people to remember Norcal like another Colorado where everyone thinks we're just a bunch of **** talkers who can't back it up.

If SW was being a bit** and called you out saying you suck or he wasn't trying before this whole thread was even made, please accept my apology and sh** talk all the fu** you want. But if that's not the case and FTA just decided to parade your wins around, I just want you to know how sad that is to me because I know how good you and your crew are and doing this just makes you guys look really amateur as well as Norcal as a whole. like I said, if you're gonna sh** talk, do it in defense if someone is giving you sh**, then you have the licence to say whatever the fu** you please.

park5150

Smash Ace
Wtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtf

MEXICAN

Smash Lord
I'm just saying, I know how good you guys are because I've played all of you, and being a smashboards terrorist about your wins always looks amateur no matter who you are. It's good to represent your crew and to be excited about your wins, but it's better to use it as a way to defend yourself when people call you out or tell you you suck, not as a way to gain 15 minutes of fame. You also have to remember that even though you're representing FTA, on a larger scale, you're representing Norcal, so whatever you do in game and on the boards is in a way, a reflection of everyone in Norcal. I don't want people to remember Norcal like another Colorado where everyone thinks we're just a bunch of **** talkers who can't back it up.

If SW was being a bit** and called you out saying you suck or he wasn't trying before this whole thread was even made, please accept my apology and **** talk all the fu** you want.
Well, the whole name came from another thread, and in that thread, i didn't mention SW at all, others did. They're the ones that brought it up, and KFC just copied and pasted the name that MenacingMike made up as a joke cuz he thought it would sound funny, not to get on SW about anything. But oh well, this stuff is all dumb. lol, Drama in the world of smash bros. Well, back to whats important.....

Who wants to MM me? lol

Oh and <3 for everybody. :p

thought i closed this like weeks ago lolz
when i say i wasnt trying, i mean i almost 34 stocked him the 1st match then sandbagged the last 2 until i got fat punched and combod lol. w/e tho.
mm me a lot and ill **** u with any pf my top 5 characters lol

edit - germ is a champ
edit2 - lol P stuf i ***** u sooo ****ing bad in pools. u got no room to talk **** to anyone.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
edit2 - lol P stuf i ***** u sooo ****ing bad in pools. u got no room to talk **** to anyone.
rofl wow so you beat an unranked sheik in socal your laughable johns can't be called out on? didnt you almost lose to kira, another unranked sheik in socal?

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
hey fellas boys and girl i am good at game of super smah bro melee who else know how to play ice climber in good fashion such as me?

MEXICAN

Smash Lord
thought i closed this like weeks ago lolz
when i say i wasnt trying, i mean i almost 34 stocked him the 1st match then sandbagged the last 2 until i got fat punched and combod lol. w/e tho.
mm me a lot and ill **** u with any pf my top 5 characters lol

edit - germ is a champ
34 stocked me? lol, ok...And so whats your excuse for losing the third match? You would think that after losing round 2, you would really play seriously, but if you insist you weren't, then you're more full of **** than i thought. lol, and you think that if i lost to you in a mm, it would really be a big deal? I use dk, and i'm unranked. You use fox and you're top in wa. Make all the johns you want, fact is that you lost to an unranked DK player in tournament. And **** me with any of your top 5 characters? you're hella arrogant, which makes me even happier that i beat you. lol, i can't believe you lost to a Donkey Kong. hahahaha, no johns, or no Juans as some would say since i'm Mexican

...see, now you got me talking ****, and thats not me. Oh well, i have nothing further to say on the matter. But if i beat you in our MM's, don't try to say stupid **** like you weren't trying. If i beat you, i beat you, if i don't, i don't. I'll give you your proper respect if you win, but if i win, i want the respect i deserve since you obviously don't wanna give me any for last time we played

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
wow this thread is angry lol.

you guys should probably just like put a bunch of angry faces in the title of the thread, just so people know lol.

tc1

Smash Lord

ORLY??

Were are u from i remember saying that but i dont remember loosing lmao.. anyway suck my *** im not as nice as the rest of my crew.. If ur in norcal.. MM u lmk.. also if u want if I win u have to put in ur sig TC1.. PWNZOR"D me annaly.. lmk

tc1

Smash Lord
somebody should close my thread >__> seriously i didnt intend for all this lol
<3 FTA
<3 DBR
<3 Norcal
<3 Otto + Shane

<3 u all but i didn't even say anything and some how i got *****??? hmmm>>>????... welp i haven't played for like 5 years but ill still pwn u so hit me up anytime

Edit:
Accepting MM's lmk ^_0

WassupJB

Smash Lord
yo MEXICAN! my boy Warp $tar Warrior wants to get $3 money match with you. he's broke so that's all he can really do LOL. hopefully you accept it and take him bro. you're dk is beasty, i saw you at a biweekly a month and some change ago.

MEXICAN

Smash Lord
yo MEXICAN! my boy Warp $tar Warrior wants to get $3 money match with you. he's broke so that's all he can really do LOL. hopefully you accept it and take him bro. you're dk is beasty, i saw you at a biweekly a month and some change ago.
I'm always down, lol, but i'm afraid of kirby. Kirby scares me and i don't even know why. But yeah, 3 bucks sounds good

*edit- Any samus players wanna MM me? DK vs samus is one of my favorite fights cuz its one of the few thats even, or even in DK's favor. lol

WassupJB

Smash Lord
the 15th biweekly is gonna be massive i'm seriously thinking about bringing a station. like tv, cube and my laptop for recording.

oh and W$W is simple but weird..lol you'll notice when playing him.

Eggz

Smash Hero
SIlent wolf ----
P - lost to kira? i never played him in tourney ******. youre hella bad so dont even jump in this lol.
mexican - youre right, im sorry. i also didnt want all this hate coming from this. reason why im seeming like such an ***, is because everyone makes such a big deal out of it. players i dont even know like kfc and p. im pretty sure if anyone else was in this position, and dumb players started a bunch of dub threads degrading me, they would also say something about it. this is just my way of saying it because i AM a **** lol. if u dont like that, i dont really care. but i dont like ******* like P and kfc doing **** lik this. jokes or not. never did anything to them to sart this. i could have banned them before posting in here. whatever. no had feeling to you i hope. bt you beat me fair and square, ill stop iving u johns. why the **** did i counter DL? LOL >_>
ggz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom