• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

the official i want to money match random dk's who beat silent wolf thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

festizzio

Smash Champion
Wtf does that picture remind me of, some old guy or something. Definitely some guy that's old.

OH! He kind of looks like James Bond. :)

MEXICAN

Smash Lord
"The official i want to money match random dk's who beat silent wolf thread" has a good degree of humor to it, otherwise I would agree that "official SoCal/NorCal MM thread" would be a better choice.

I wanna MM too. Kirby vs. DK (OMG Low Tier battle!).

Edit: Lol at the post below mine. <3 Foos.
lol, as ridiculous as it sounds, i've always been afraid of fighting kirby. lol, mewtwo too, and playing taj's mewtwo was hella scary. hahaha

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
How'd you fare against Taj? He's sooooo gooood with Mewtwo.

MEXICAN

Smash Lord
i bet 1000 won (that's a korean dollar bill)

im using marth though, my sheik would get *****
You would rather go marth against me than sheik? Is your marth just that much better than your sheik? Or are you under the impression that marth does better against dk than sheik does?

Anyways, i also wanna MM these people from NorCal if they're up to it or even going. (i don't know who's going at all, so if you're on this list and you're not going, just ignore it).

King
ShadowBtzo
Germ
SilentSpecter
Tang
Foxroar (does he even play anymore? I haven't heard anything from or about him lately)
Narfinator (surely you'd never lose to a DK thats not even ranked, lol)
Snap
Zelgadis

Any takers? any amount up to 10 bucks

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
god jaime how freaking rich are you?

whenever i money match people its NEVER more than a dollar LOL.. not because im scared but because i cant afford LOLOLOLOL

MEXICAN

Smash Lord
hahaha, well, if i lose all of my MM's, then thats my whole paycheck, but i'm hoping that i do better than that, cuz otherwise, i'm definately quitting smash. Hopefully i can at least break even, or maybe even leave with a little extra for Xmas shopping. Oh, and HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY DARKMIKE!!! You're 20 years old and no longer a teenager.

j00t

Smash Champion
Why are all the DK players poor? Bum.... Mexican..... It's like you can't afford to play better characters.

MEXICAN

Smash Lord
I'd love to see Silentwolf and MEXICAN play again. ^_^;
Hahaha, i'm not in such a rush to see that match. He's gonna 3 stock me now, cuz now he knows what to expect and he's probably been practicing/gonna practice against dk, and he's gonna obliterate me. haha, but oh well, it'll still be fun

MEXICAN

Smash Lord
I dont play at all, but id still 3 stock u. i wasnt trying after match 1
mms when i see you kthx
You weren't trying in a tournament match at SCC? You traveled all the way down from Washington to sandbag in a tournament match? That doesn't make much sense to me, but whatever. We'll see if you can 3 stock me. =)

MEXICAN

Smash Lord
Hmm, well I mean he's not ranked and he uses DK, he must not be that good. I'm sure Marth can do it =P
lol, alright...I'm not gonna see you switch to sheik if you lose am i? Not saying necessarily that you will, cuz i have no idea how good you are, or how good your marth is, but i'd much rather fight a marth than a sheik. =)

The GERM

Smash Ace
LOL, I love how FTA has been waiting for one of their members to beat a known player so they can make a thread about it and gain recognition, lol.

I'll take that 10 please, sign me the fu** up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom