• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Geno Thread

JesterBox

Smash Ace
Made some with old doodle.... maybe I'll make flash movie, Geno vs Ridley, got beat to it... mine is better... had planned before... crappy one... mysterious text...

Dark

Red

Enigma14

Smash Champion
Good to see you posting again JesterBox! And nice editing on you're drawing XD

But they are badass as always!

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Happy New Year Geno fans! 2007 was a great year for Geno fans because a vast majority of Geno's competition went down the tubes, Yoko Shimomura was revealed as one of the composers, and there was a ton of evidence revealed supporting the authenticity of Sakurai's journal. With that said, there is now only one thing left to do...

*raises a trashcan full of beer*

I'd like to make a toast to the Geno fans around the world... May our work not be in vain and let us see our star come home on January 24th. I've been advocating Geno for Brawl since it was "pseudo announced" back at E3 05 and I'm proud to have been able to fight along side you guys for these past 2 1/2 years. Geno fans are easily the most dedicated character supporters out there and I feel honored to be a part of this movement. If Geno is not playable, we can hold our heads high because we did our best and fought until the bitter end. When Brawl is released, let us not forget each other and may our comradery continue on. May Geno be playable and may he be as fun to play as he was to support!

*finishes the beer in one gulp*

Oblivion129

Smash Lord
NNID
Oblivion129
3DS FC
1821-9773-2413
Happy New Year Geno fans! 2007 was a great year for Geno fans because a vast majority of Geno's competition went down the tubes, Yoko Shimomura was revealed as one of the composers, and there was a ton of evidence revealed supporting the authenticity of Sakurai's journal. With that said, there is now only one thing left to do...

*raises a trashcan full of beer*

I'd like to make a toast to the Geno fans around the world... May our work not be in vain and let us see our star come home on January 24th. I've been advocating Geno for Brawl since it was "pseudo announced" back at E3 05 and I'm proud to have been able to fight along side you guys for these past 2 1/2 years. Geno fans are easily the most dedicated character supporters out there and I feel honored to be a part of this movement. If Geno is not playable, we can hold our heads high because we did our best and fought until the bitter end. When Brawl is released, let us not forget each other and may our comradery continue on. May Geno be playable and may he be as fun to play as he was to support!

*finishes the beer in one gulp*
Amen. And if Geno isn't playable, hopefully he will appear in another game atleast, raising his chances for the next smash.

Cless

Smash Champion
Well, if Geno isn't in the game, he'll blow up Japan. Did that get old yet?

Anyway, what competition of Geno's was eliminated?

Cless

Smash Champion
I never thought Waluigi, Daisy, and Toad were competition, but I don't see why Bowser Jr. and Geno are mutually exclusive.

D

Deleted member

Bowser Jr. is some tough competition.

*chugs beer*

but I haff *hic* no doubt that Geno *hic* will be pwayable..

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
I never thought Waluigi, Daisy, and Toad were competition, but I don't see why Bowser Jr. and Geno are mutually exclusive.
Well, they were competion because they were Mario characters that had chances (although Daisy and Waluigi's were laughable from the get-go) to be playable in Brawl. Regarding Geno and Bowser Jr, many people agree that these two Mario characters and Paper Mario are still in the running because there hasn't been anything revealed that utterly destroys their chances. There have been things revealed that have hurt them but they aren't completely down and out.

Oblivion129

Smash Lord
NNID
Oblivion129
3DS FC
1821-9773-2413
I remember Sakurai officially considered Fawful, but that was a long time ago, so maybe he's just AT.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
I remember Sakurai officially considered Fawful, but that was a long time ago, so maybe he's just AT.
Actually, we don't know if Sakurai ever had any interest in Fawful because he didn't appear in his journal at all. All we know is that somone shouted out his name (along with Sonic and Megaman) at the Press Conference following Brawl's unveilment after Sakurai stated that he and his staff were considering contacting more third parties for their characters. That is kind of weird though because Fawful was made by Alpha Dream and that's a second party to Nintendo... Anyways, Fawful would make an unbelieveibly awesome AT though especially if he talked. :laugh: "I HAVE FURY!"

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
Lulz, I never had a Super Nintendo, and I just played through Super Mario RPG on SNESX, and I just can't find the appeal of Geno. He seems liek a hell of an AT but a mediocre PC at best. I'm all for his inclusion, just not as a PC

paralasalud

Smash Ace
What school, if I may ask?

I really wish SMRPG did come out this year. I was expecting it to. That, and Yoshi's Island. But after watching some videos of it on youtube, that game seems so incredibley easy. Like ridiculously easy.
lol this was like 50 pages ago.
i go to the illinois institute of art.

Top Bottom