• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Geno Thread

koopa cape located at the end of rainbow road
Thank you :laugh:

Btw in your earlier posts, you mentioned a bas of operations and someone "she" pissing you off, I don't mean to bring up andything that might make you made but what site was your original base of operations?

And just to keep it on topic, it would be cool that in the end of the SSE Geno sacrifies himself to defeat the Ancient Minister.

Like he opens up his entire arresenal and he explodes and the star within vanishes and the doll is burnt but wherever the AM is dies and you have a certain amount of time to escape from where you are.

But thats just me

sounds like the plot to a dbz episode, hehe come to think of it it was.

Ryudo_Sama

Smash Ace
Same could be said about his Geno Whirl attack looking like Krillian's disk thing

Thanks Ryudo, btw on that place, you've been demodded for inactivity, sorry.
Like Fox does the "it's over 9000" thing, and Sonic is a Super Saiyan, and it's okay, I understand.

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
Thank you :laugh:

Btw in your earlier posts, you mentioned a bas of operations and someone "she" pissing you off, I don't mean to bring up andything that might make you made but what site was your original base of operations?

And just to keep it on topic, it would be cool that in the end of the SSE Geno sacrifies himself to defeat the Ancient Minister.

Like he opens up his entire arresenal and he explodes and the star within vanishes and the doll is burnt but wherever the AM is dies and you have a certain amount of time to escape from where you are.

But thats just me
You're welcome!

This is my homebase of operations. Feel free to look around. http://theladymartel.proboards57.com/index.cgi

Oh and that girl that's always bothering me, she's Dokuro. Don't worry, I got back at her, I banned her from my site as the ultimate revenge. She's the very first person I ever had to ban. Man...I hate being mean, but justice has to put his foot down once and awhile.

Nooooo! Well, nvm, everybody and I mean EVERYBODY likes a honorable martyr. They can't get enough of them! I picture after his death, lots of people will want him to be resurrected once again, ohhhh yeah the fans will work themselves in a fever pitched over his epic death.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
He's fugly on that picture.
Yes he does, but so does Mario, Peach's and Bowser's render...

and they look awesome in Brawl.

I'm sure Geno being redone in 3D style would make him look awesome

Chi's Finest

Smash Lord
I wonder what Geno will look like in Brawl?
Words cannot describe how badass he would look, so we can't really duscuss it. Just think of it to yourself, but now for too long because you'll have a seizure if you put that much badassary into your mind for so long.

Enigma14

Smash Champion
Words cannot describe how badass he would look, so we can't really duscuss it. Just think of it to yourself, but now for too long because you'll have a seizure if you put that much badassary into your mind for so long.
But look at MK!

Can't wait to see everyone's 3-D wii update!

Snakz was working on a 3-D Geno a while back but got busy

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
With that sockhat he's sporting, a doll version of Link. Yep. :cool: Only sleeker looking.
or GaW lol
Is there anybody here who doesn't like Pit? :lol:

As for his appearence, maybe an updated SMRPG look?

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
what if he had the exact character model he had in smrpg without any changes of any kind XD
that would be hilarious
Nuh uh, I wouldn't be laughin! I want him to be so sleek looking, so graphical that his stunning looks would make any normal television explode.

@Ismar, how can anybody hate on an angel? Pit's just too awesome!

Wrath`

Smash Master
it would be awesome to see how geno looks as an AT.:p

I am for some reason am having a change of heart sfter eading the wiki, i still am septical

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Nuh uh, I wouldn't be laughin! I want him to be so sleek looking, so graphical that his stunning looks would make any normal television explode.

@Ismar, how can anybody hate on an angel? Pit's just too awesome!
Who does? Kid Icarus is a tight @$$ game :chuckle:
And I say his appearence will be MK's, Snake's, Bowser's, and Pit's combined :pimp:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
it would be awesome to see how geno looks as an AT.:p

I am for some reason am having a change of heart sfter eading the wiki, i still am septical
Why would it be awesome at all to have any character as an AT? I hate the idea of AT's period since it's just a cheap rip off of pokeballs

Ryudo_Sama

Smash Ace
If Geno somehow doesn't make it, we all must take it like men. Well, I hope he updates on the week updates are back on.

Wrath`

Smash Master
there was areason I put:p after it, sarcasm

and i said i had a change of heart, like I have had for most characters eventualy

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
The thing is, I want Geno to be involved with the storyline, because that's the part I really care about. If he's playable, he WILL be involved...

AT = not invovled

Mathieu21

Smash Journeyman
The gamefaqs Brawl board are crazy right now. Because of the moronic mods About time it happened.

On-topic: Geno for AT

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
The gamefaqs Brawl board are crazy right now. Because of the moronic mods About time it happened.

On-topic: Geno for AT
I think he deserves to be playable, since his parting words was that he would only return if the world was truly in danger...

Ending up as an AT would just be stupid, especially since his last role was nothing but a cameo

Enigma14

Smash Champion
I think he deserves to be playable, since his parting words was that he would only return if the world was truly in danger...

Ending up as an AT would just be stupid, especially since his last role was nothing but a cameo
Business wise it would be stupid to borrow a character to only make them a sticker or AT, Snake got in and no one else from his company can be a PC so they made Grey a AT.

Chi's Finest

Smash Lord
If Geno somehow doesn't make it, we all must take it like men. Well, I hope he updates on the week updates are back on.
I know I will. I won' be like some of the Ness/Mega Man fans that are like "OOMG, No one's words mean anyhting because I choose to not accept that he's out!" If he's out, we can close thr thread and always hope to see him in another 7 years or whatever.

Or Geno can blow up Japan.......

Hippochinfat

Smash Ace
I know I will. I won' be like some of the Ness/Mega Man fans that are like "OOMG, No one's words mean anyhting because I choose to not accept that he's out!" If he's out, we can close thr thread and always hope to see him in another 7 years or whatever.

Or Geno can blow up Japan.......
With Ness he's definetly out but Megaman isn't 100%.

Top Bottom