• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Geno Thread

Enigma14

Smash Champion
I say we just wait for tonight's update I'm not getting my hopes up or anything but if it does happen tonight(or soon) then i will **** bricks

hotgarbage

Smash Lord

AIM0001

Smash Lord
Are you sure about that, I heard the "sources" the person on that site heard it from were ALL referring to the fake 1up article. I'm betting NO character this week

Hmmm I don't think the 1UP article had anything to do with what RPGlegacy said and plus a month ago he had an update about the Mario RPG DS game. So I think they are both unrelated.

Snakz

Smash Ace
Just because of that news, fake or not, im staying up tonight, just so in the case that article is true, i can celebrate with my fellow Geno fan brethren.

Although because the past updates have been a letdown, im not getting my hopes up too much.

Sinn

Smash Lord
I've given my hopes up a lot on this character or that character in the past, and at this point I'm kinda...thinking that they're gonna **** us with mode updates until the end of eternity. Though a newcomer at this point would be the perfect way to BREAK THE TREND.

Oh, and hi everyone. Been a while, eh?

Enigma14

Smash Champion
Just because of that news, fake or not, im staying up tonight, just so in the case that article is true, i can celebrate with my fellow Geno fan brethren.

Although because the past updates have been a letdown, im not getting my hopes up too much.
Save it for school don't waste ur time, just check in the morning

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I've given my hopes up a lot on this character or that character in the past, and at this point I'm kinda...thinking that they're gonna **** us with mode updates until the end of eternity. Though a newcomer at this point would be the perfect way to BREAK THE TREND.

Oh, and hi everyone. Been a while, eh?
Yes, very w/b

Apparently, the rumor from the fake 1up article was created by a hater at Gamefaqs BTW

Snakz

Smash Ace
Ya know what, you're right Enigma, i shouldn't, got work to do anyways.

Besides, true or not, ive learned not to trust anything until the update comes, even that Sonic article hat came up the night before Sonic was announced.

Still, fingers crossed.

Been a while Geno fans, though ill be back in full when finals are over.

Zorya

Smash Ace
WOW, you guys are pumped for tonite huh? That article and everything. Don't get your hopes up to high though, because you may have to fall back down. Jus wanna point that out....

Sinn

Smash Lord
I'm so jaded that I don't expect anything anymore. I should be playing Smash RIGHT NOW, but NO...HAD to be delayed, DIDN'T IT?!

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
If they keep posting New Challenger updates, there is going to be no hype in unlocking all the characters. I started feeling this way the day they released Diddy Kong. I would've rathered that he only posted Veterans from the beginning, and only have released the 5 new characters from the trailer. Unlocking is far greater than having to begin with.

Sinn

Smash Lord
Ok, for one thing...unless they're getting rid of Falcon and Ganondorf (and Sheik which I still highly doubt) they still have veterans to update. Why are they waiting so long? What, are they still working on them or something? Why? o_O What's going to be so kick *** about them that they're taking SO long?

GhostAnime

Smash Ace
I honestly don't care about this whole "unlocking the characters is the best part of the game" mindset. the best part of the game to me is just playing the go**** thing.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
I kinda feel like not getting everything revealed so I can be surprised in the game. Geno is the perfect candidate not to mention before the game comes out.

Shadowbolt

Smash Ace
Apparently every bit of Geno news today has been a lie - the 1UP thing was fake, and it instantly spread to everything else that reported it.

Now, we're back to having nothing.

Oshiro Akina

Smash Journeyman
As much as I wanted to believe the article I had a feeling it was a fake, especially with all its grammatical errors. I'm still not giving up hope on Geno though.

hotgarbage

Smash Lord
Apparently every bit of Geno news today has been a lie - the 1UP thing was fake, and it instantly spread to everything else that reported it.

Now, we're back to having nothing.
eh, well that stinks >_<. Thanks for clearing that up though

EDIT: please ignore the blatant trolling above me

RDK Falco

Smash Rookie
Ignore him, it's some troll pretending he's RDK...
No actually I am RDK Falco, it's been my name on Nsider for about 3 years before it closed down, now if you are referring to Red Darkstar Kirby he is a different person, he messaged me and we worked it out.

Top Bottom