• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Claus (The Masked Man) for SSBB thread, Mother 3 Spoilers

MegatronPwnsYou

Smash Lord
They should most likely have most alot of the songs from the soundtrack. Isn't Brawl supposed to be a Dual-Layer? Or is that just a rumor?

ZenJestr

Smash Lord
NNID
ZenJestr
3DS FC
4897-6268-7794
I dunno I just want to start conversation (I hate starting conversation...........)

do you think he should glide or just have multiple jumps....or both...

ZenJestr

Smash Lord
NNID
ZenJestr
3DS FC
4897-6268-7794
where can you find it...I only found a sample of it......but its not enough...especially since its like a 50 second sample and the song is like 4 minutes...

GreenKirby

Smash Master
NNID
NoName9999
I say where the final needle was placed.

Think about it. It's eerily, soulless, empty. Like the Masked Man himself. :D

Ouendanation

Smash Ace
I can't find anything but the samples also.

Does anyone own the OTONOISHI 2 Soundtrack CD?
torrents Yes.

That place is just a lame cave, I don't think it could be an exciting stage.
Yes it could! The needle could be in the center of the stage, and players can attack it up to 100%, which could awaken The Dragon, and the stage could rumble extremely violently for a few seconds, before a huge jet of fire or whatever it is that comes out of needle holes in MOTHER3 (I don't know EVERYTHING about MOTHER3? I'm ashamed to call myself a MOTHER fan :() could come out for 5 seconds as the stage settles down, and then you can begin the whole process again.

Ouendanation

Smash Ace
torrents Yes.

Yes it could! The needle could be in the center of the stage, and players can attack it up to 100%, which could awaken The Dragon, and the stage could rumble extremely violently for a few seconds, before a huge jet of fire or whatever it is that comes out of needle holes in MOTHER3 (I don't know EVERYTHING about MOTHER3? I'm ashamed to call myself a MOTHER fan :() could come out for 5 seconds as the stage settles down, and then you can begin the whole process again.
@ vesperview's saying that the Final Cave is lame (didn't want my edit on the last page to go unseen)

T-major

Smash Champion
and Yokuba could also throw banana peels as a stage hazard.
I think he should be an AT, actually. comes out, pulls out his shock remote (the one he used on Salsa), and zaps a random player. that'd be cool.

and I know nothing about this Cave... but they could easily make the platforms have wacky placements (it is a cave after all), with the needle hole in the middle shooting out whatever It does, and it would hurt people....

also, I thought up a new rank. Clay Guy! :D

Top Bottom