• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Claus (The Masked Man) for SSBB thread, Mother 3 Spoilers

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
One thing I would like to add about the essay. This can turn any Claus hater into a supporter.

Colenstien

Smash Ace
Ouendanation: Crappy? Are you kidding me? It's $hitty wih a capitol $.

But yeah Megatron I'm gonna try and get more creative with yours.

(And yes all I have is paint "sob")

T-major

Smash Champion
that essay was the bomb!!.... I didn't read it all, because I didn't want any more spoilers then I already know. but I can tell just by scanning over it that it owns!

also, I can make rank user bars if needed... have we come up with any ranks yet? I'm guessing normal Pig Masks will be for normal members, Submarine Pig Masks can be for... ???... and Scary Womanizing Pig Mask could work as a rank, but only if it's only used by one person at a time.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
The one with SWPM rank should be a big fan of DCMC.

Ouendanation

Smash Ace
that essay was the bomb!!.... I didn't read it all, because I didn't want any more spoilers then I already know. but I can tell just by scanning over it that it owns!

also, I can make rank user bars if needed... have we come up with any ranks yet? I'm guessing normal Pig Masks will be for normal members, Submarine Pig Masks can be for... ???... and Scary Womanizing Pig Mask could work as a rank, but only if it's only used by one person at a time.
Hmm...

Submarine: Honorable Mention sort of thing
Scary Womanizing Pig Mask: Member who owns MOTHER3 merchandise (cart included; Must be a fan of DCMC)

Maybe?

T-major

Smash Champion
Hmm...

Submarine: Honorable Mention sort of thing
Scary Womanizing Pig Mask: Member who owns MOTHER3 merchandise (cart included; Must be a fan of DCMC)

Maybe?
the Submarine Pig Mask idea is good. someone who did something special for the club...

...but your S.W. Pig Mask idea wouldn't work. for one, ol' Scary is a specific person in MOTHER3; so it makes sense that only one person can have that rank at a time. because of that, I think it should be a fairly important rank. owning a copy of MOTHER3 isn't big enough... I don't know what is though...

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
I say we give that rank to Deku Boy. He's definitely a Devil's Advocate for Claus.

WarMachine

Smash Apprentice
I say we give that rank to Deku Boy. He's definitely a Devil's Advocate for Claus.
I agree. His post was awesome, should definitely be put on the first page.

I think it could help a lot of people who don't know much about him to like him more.

Ouendanation

Smash Ace
the Submarine Pig Mask idea is good. someone who did something special for the club...

...but your S.W. Pig Mask idea wouldn't work. for one, ol' Scary is a specific person in MOTHER3; so it makes sense that only one person can have that rank at a time. because of that, I think it should be a fairly important rank. owning a copy of MOTHER3 isn't big enough... I don't know what is though...
I know it's a specific person, but there are no other ranks. Oh, well, how about we just leave the ranks they are, except for the Submarine pig mask?

axemangx

Smash Champion
Tazmily Village, Currently Maining: Lucas and Didd
I'll be working on my custom in a while.

Might be done tomarrow.

Claus, seemingly, has converted me to wanting him in Brawl.

Because of my yearn for moar EB chars I guess.

Also: If Claus comes in normal form, I can see moves stolen like PK Flash, Ground, and Brainshock. (Ohnoes. EB moveset tradition.)

:0

MegatronPwnsYou

Smash Lord
I'll be working on my custom in a while.

Might be done tomarrow.

Claus, seemingly, has converted me to wanting him in Brawl.

Because of my yearn for moar EB chars I guess.

Also: If Claus comes in normal form, I can see moves stolen like PK Flash, Ground, and Brainshock. (Ohnoes. EB moveset tradition.)

:0
Well, he will most likely be in Masked Man form.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
I'm just wondering, wouldn't there be a height difference between Lucas and Claus in Brawl. Then again, that's assume that Claus could still physically grow as a cyborg.

Deku Boy

Smash Cadet
I'm just wondering, wouldn't there be a height difference between Lucas and Claus in Brawl. Then again, that's assume that Claus could still physically grow as a cyborg.
Since he's called Masked "Man", I think we can assume he's grown up a bit. But, why would there be height difference?

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Since he's called Masked "Man", I think we can assume he's grown up a bit. But, why would there be height difference?
Lucas looks like he's only a kid instead of a teenager.

Deku Boy

Smash Cadet
Lucas looks like he's only a kid instead of a teenager.
Lucas doesn't learn PSI until he becomes a teenager. He knows PSI in Brawl, and thus, must be in his teenage form. Also, he isn't any smaller than Ness, and Ness was intended to be a teenager also, if I recall correctly.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
I guess they just over exaggerated the whole chibi thing.

T-major

Smash Champion
hey... didn't Claus lose his eye in the fight with Mecha-Drago? wouldn't that mean he would have a cyborg eye?....cause... you know... thats bad @$$.

So you read Sinners in the Hands of Angry Pig?
whats that? sounds like a Fan fic

ZenJestr

Smash Lord
NNID
ZenJestr
3DS FC
4897-6268-7794
maybe that thing covering his left eye is a scouter.......hee hee

Top Bottom