• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official California Player Finder!

miks

Smash Rookie
Miks, Daly City and Hayward, CA
hey Les Money where in dc you located?
let me know.

flaco

The Terminator
were i live at is friking gay there are only like 30 to 50 people that play smash nad they all suck they dont play pro way i would like to battle some people here lol,also um am going to pr anyone has family in pr that plays smash let me know I appreciated.

jake the boy

Smash Ace
Wow, theres no point to post on this thread anymore, the person that made it hasnt been on since the beginning of September, so no ones name is going to be put on the list.

Zander805

Smash Ace
Someone should take all of the information from this thread, and begin a new CA Player Finder that is up-to-date. This could also be organized a little better.

Tomi-X

Smash Lord
Wow, theres no point to post on this thread anymore, the person that made it hasnt been on since the beginning of September, so no ones name is going to be put on the list.
S.A.R.S is still on the boards, however he changed his name to HomeMadeWaffles. I'll let him know that people are still wanting to be put up on the California finder.

C

ChocoboxCrazee

SlayerXIII
socal- somewhere near la canada ( u wouldnt kno it if i told u otherwise lol)

Nightblade

Smash Journeyman
Silas
San Diego, CA - Socal (Looking for some guys to play against simply to get better, I'm pretty bad)

drago980

Smash Apprentice
uh I dont know what you mean by smash name because i have only been to a few tourneys and used drago as my name. my real name is kazi though. and i am located at Fremont,CA, south cali.

Jo$h

Smash Cadet
hey, by any chance do any of you guys know if there's a way to delete your smash account. cuz i accidentally made to and i wanna delete one.

Fumble

Smash Cadet
Add me.

Smash name-------Fumble
Location----------------------Temple City, CA (SOCAL)

Main: Peach.

Bullfrog

Smash Journeyman
MeHo (Newark, CA)
:O Who are you? >_>

Lol haha

Darkatma
Fremont CA

EDIT: NEWARK IS RIGHT NEXT TO FREMONT, SO it's NORCAL!
More like Fremont COMPLETELY SURROUNDS Newark.

And last:

Bullfrog
Newark, CA
NorCal
Yoshi

My other 3 Crew members:

FireBomb
Newark, CA
NorCal
Mario

Mr. X
Newark, CA
NorCal
Fox

IKillCauseofVGs
Newark, CA
NorCal
Roy

We're on the GSC, BTW.

FireBomb

Smash Lord
Hey all. Someone get over here to Newark and find us, we're lonely. Pretty much every person that was a possible canidate to come over and meet us before now has never answered us back ...

I keep finding too many people that don't believe in Newark CA. They insist we live in New Jersey.

Top Bottom