• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official California Player Finder!

JOVAN

Smash Journeyman
Hey I posted my info when this thread started and I don't see my name. Can you please add it.

JOVAN

La Habra CA

Pikachu

P.S. This is sweet man great job!!!

Zoap

Smash Master
lol

too bad im not in either of these things, The GSC is evil and Simna wants to rule the world!

m3gav01t

BRoomer
BRoomer
m3gav01t
berkeley, california

yeah, just got back to school out here. i'm from nj. i mostly play 64, but i'm picking up melee now. i don't have anyone to play smash with until valoem and isai come here to visit me in early october. plus, i'm bored as hell and i figure smashers are usually cool people to chill with. im me or something if you live nearby and wanna play.

Smash Rookie
University of the Pacific, Stockton
Anyone in the area - pleaes drop me a pm, we'll smash XD

jake the boy

Smash Ace
Theres really no reason to post here anymore, the creater of this thread hasnt been on since 9/10.

But everyone should take Simnas advice and join the GSC, its a wonderful way to find others.

Top Bottom