• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

extremechiton

Smash Lord
NNID
Extremechiton
3DS FC
1590-4719-6526
Switch FC
SW 5498 9796 6766
Yes, it says you're online and that you're hosting. Should be right. FC's 4683-0120-9931
hold on, im gonna look up that error code.
so apparently its because we might not be connected to the same server? idk.
im using homebrew+wiimfi, are you using the same thing? is there any cross connectivity between the platforms like gecko, riivolution etc.?

Last edited:

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
hold on, im gonna look up that error code.
so apparently its because we might not be connected to the same server? idk.
im using homebrew+wiimfi, are you using the same thing? is there any cross connectivity between the platforms like gecko, riivolution etc.?
Well I'm using homebrew and that homebrew wifi serve app thing.

The game froze with an 91010 error. I'm done for now. My back hurts.

Last edited:

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Okay, you still there?

1722-4031-2031
Hosting right now.

Good games Malleo. You seem pretty good, had fun playing you. My Ike isn't as consistent in that MK MU as my Sonic, but I still like the challenge of that MU with either character. You play him pretty well. Sorry for going afc at the beginning of most of our matches, kept changing through songs on Youtube to listen to while I play.

Last edited:

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
How did you become such a good fighter? You must teach me Zatch.
Patience and practice. Also, watching videos of the main characters you play used at a peak level (for MK, I'd recommend videos of Otori, Tyrant, Ally, etc.). Also ask for advice on your play wherever possible, and feel free to question that advice to clear up confusion. Not sure what much else to suggest besides getting lots of practice against various other players, especially those that are better than you.

By the way, edit your posts rather than double posting, if nobody has replied to the thread since you posted.

Last edited:

obeymalleo

Smash Ace
NNID
obeymalleo
3DS FC
2595-2443-7489
Patience and practice. Also, watching videos of the main characters you play used at a peak level (for MK, I'd recommend videos of Otori, Tyrant, Ally, etc.). Also ask for advice on your play wherever possible, and feel free to question that advice to clear up confusion. Not sure what much else to suggest besides getting lots of practice against various other players, especially those that are better than you.

By the way, edit your posts rather than double posting, if nobody has replied to the thread since you posted.
Oh okay, thanks!

*EDIT: As I was telling you in the conversation, I've been watching a lot of good MKs like Otori, mew2king, and etc. trying to get better, but I haven't been getting too much out of it.

Last edited:

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Oh okay, thanks!

*EDIT: As I was telling you in the conversation, I've been watching a lot of good MKs like Otori, mew2king, and etc. trying to get better, but I haven't been getting too much out of it.
Also, because I noticed it quote a bit: Don't throw games. It's a might disrespectful to your opponent when they get a lead then have the entire match pretty much voided. The possibility of a comeback is always present, and you weren't even down by much in most of the games you threw away. In the MK vs. Ike MU, coming back is as easy as getting Ike offstage and gimping him. When I SDed in the game against your Samus at like 5%, I persevered and made up for the stock deficit. It's beneficial to be able to play when the tide takes an unfavorable turn, which is why it's best to just play through it. You could've surprised yourself (as well as me) if you did.

Yeah, watching the videos is just to help you get an understanding of what you should be paying attention to and how your character can exploit/create pressure. Playing against really good people helps you get used to punishing them when you get pressure advantage, as well as properly escaping pressure yourself.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Is.... anyone...here...? That wants to play...... Kid Icarus Uprising.....??? or.... Mario Kart 7? .....*dead.

Top Bottom