• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
And that, my friends, is the end of Brawl Friendlies.

If you added your FCs to the other server, then continue enjoying. As for the rest, I ask you to do the following:
  • Remove your Friend Code and add your NNID/3DS FC to your personal details.
  • Wait for the upcoming Smash Bros game on the 3DS, starting around summer 2014.
  • Wait for Smash Bros Wii U, starting in winter.
If any of you have a 3DS and a game capable of playing online (i.e. MK7, KI:U, etc.), go ahead and do some play time as an alternative on Smashboards. Also, I could also just revive the light house game nights? Not sure, I'll probably revive the swf MK7 community.

Bah, I'll figure it out later. It's been a great game playing with you in the past months.

Edit--

Most importantly, I'm going to make a suggestion to put the NNID in front of the quick description to warchamp.

Last edited:

BlueXenon

Smash Lord
NNID
Blueoceans26
3DS FC
3050-7832-9141
If anyone can't connect to your opponents or can't see them online, try logging off and back on wifi a few times until it works. If it continues to fail, then find someone else to play.

Snailtopus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
JoeySnail
Brothers and Sisters in smash,

Little late to the party here. Didn't reeaalllyy do the friend code thing for online play after the shutdown (wasnt worth it casue at the end of the month my housemate and I are parting ways)

I just wanted to say it was an honor and a pleasure playing against you all. I got pretty good at the game (not amazing but still) and it was an experience I had always wanted since smash days of N64 - to play online (or at all) with strangers who have a similar skill level to my own, forming friendly rivalries. Even though I have only interacted with you guys through smash wifi I feel like some of you could have been really good friends of mine had we ever met in person - namely Saimunn93, BrosUnited, and of course LoveandBacon LoveandBacon . I really hope you guys are getting Wii Us and Smash 4 because I am already hyped to learn the metagame and improve alongside my wifi rivals, brothers, and friends.

Thanks everyone for an awesome Smashperience

Joey

Edited to add you, Metalbro, cause you were one of my favorites to play with

Last edited:

LoveandBacon

Smash Cadet
NNID
Lithiums
Brothers and Sisters in smash,

Little late to the party here. Didn't reeaalllyy do the friend code thing for online play after the shutdown (wasnt worth it casue at the end of the month my housemate and I are parting ways)

I just wanted to say it was an honor and a pleasure playing against you all. I got pretty good at the game (not amazing but still) and it was an experience I had always wanted since smash days of N64 - to play online (or at all) with strangers who have a similar skill level to my own, forming friendly rivalries. Even though I have only interacted with you guys through smash wifi I feel like some of you could have been really good friends of mine had we ever met in person - namely Saimunn93, BrosUnited, and of course LoveandBacon LoveandBacon . I really hope you guys are getting Wii Us and Smash 4 because I am already hyped to learn the metagame and improve alongside my wifi rivals, brothers, and friends.

Thanks everyone for an awesome Smashperience

Joey

Edited to add you, Metalbro, cause you were one of my favorites to play with
For sure man. You became a fantastic Brawler. Cant wait to play you in the next one :p

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
ok adding you in ill be in lobby
Good games. Connection was a good bit less than what I expected, but I still enjoyed playing ya. First set of matches on the new servers, for me.

Last edited:

Youngster Joey

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4871-5018-1679
hi. just testing out the new smash 4 main pics here. and saying hi to the place that got me started :3 feels like im revisiting a home
:150: :4bowser: :4greninja:

Last edited:

extremechiton

Smash Lord
NNID
Extremechiton
3DS FC
1590-4719-6526
Switch FC
SW 5498 9796 6766
i was able to connect to the psuedo wfc, now i wanna test it out against someone else who also has connected

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
LMAO! PEOPLE SACRED OF A TAS GODLIKE LINK THAT CHANGES THE META-GAME!

BRAWL ME CHILDREN! LMAO

Edit: I like this

Edit: Everyone that's hiding likes this

Last edited:
Top Bottom