• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Orngeblu

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0104-1846-4809
Under three hours to go until I secure my copy. Maybe this thread will gain some activity if the Wii U matchmaking thread doesn't claim all of the traffic. Hope to see some faces from the arena/OTL history making some returns.
That moment when you don't want the Wii U version and can't play with you because of it.. :mad:

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
I'll add you right away. Haha well that's alright, I understand. ^^
Cool ha ha, when can you Brawl man? I can Brawl right after I finish working on this project that is due for college. ;P

Anyways, let me know when your ready.

My goal will be to for you to enjoy my Link, yes a Link main ha ha but not like the rest ;D

And thanks for understanding bud.

Last edited:

Keith325

Smash Rookie
Cool ha ha, when can you Brawl man? I can Brawl right after I finish working on this project that is due for college. ;P

Anyways, let me know when your ready.

My goal will be to for you to enjoy my Link, yes a Link main ha ha but not like the rest ;D

And thanks for understanding bud.
I'm not that busy so anytime you're ready pretty much. Oh good luck on your project!

Lol I'm sure I'll enjoy it. Honestly I'm not that good but I'm not all that bad either but we'll see how I do. x3

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
I'm not that busy so anytime you're ready pretty much. Oh good luck on your project!

Lol I'm sure I'll enjoy it. Honestly I'm not that good but I'm not all that bad either but we'll see how I do. x3
Cool ha ha, and thank you, I got a A- on that project, my professor docked off some points because I didn't add pictures.

Well, my goal once more will to show you what Link is truly capable of in Brawl. As long as our connection will be smooth and such, then you'll see some pretty neat stuff.

Do not worry about that, just have fun and enjoy my characters and I will be sure to return the favor.

Tonight sound good? Like in a few hours? I'll just be Online and wait for someone to seek Brawl. And if someone from my side Seeks let them in please, we could do Team Battles, FFA (items up to you) and have a good time.

Last edited:

Keith325

Smash Rookie
All right! so I definitely gonna let you know when I gonna be online during this week and Welcome to SmashBoard Keith.
Okay and thank you! ^^

Cool ha ha, and thank you, I got a A- on that project, my professor docked off some points because I didn't add pictures. ;P

Well, my goal once more will to show you what Link is truly capable of in Brawl. As long as our connection will be smooth and such, then you'll see some pretty neat stuff.

Do not worry about that, just have fun and enjoy my characters and I will be sure to return the favor.

Tonight sound good? Like in a few hours? I'll just be Online and wait for someone to seek Brawl. And if someone from my side Seeks let them in please, we could do Team Battles, FFA (items up to you) and have a good time. ^^
You're welcome and aw I see, sorry to hear. Did you forget to add them or what? ;o

Hopefully everything goes right then. I do like surprises hehe.
Okay, just wanted to see if you would care about that. >.< But yeah, I'll have fun!

Maybe tomorrow since I'm about to go to bed now. Give me a time for tomorrow and I'll see if I can play (I'm eastern time zone btw). Oh and I usually play without items.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Okay and thank you! ^^

You're welcome and aw I see, sorry to hear. Did you forget to add them or what? ;o

Hopefully everything goes right then. I do like surprises hehe.
Okay, just wanted to see if you would care about that. >.< But yeah, I'll have fun!

Maybe tomorrow since I'm about to go to bed now. Give me a time for tomorrow and I'll see if I can play (I'm eastern time zone btw). Oh and I usually play without items.
Thank you ha ha.

Yes, hopefully everything goes well and oh yes you will be surprised for sure, he he.

I've brawled those top players before and I've won, trust me, I'm not looking for that play, I'm only looking to just Brawl with good people really ha ha.

Mm, how about I just get Online tomorrow and wait until to get Online as well.

I have college tomorrow so I will be done at around 1:00 PM or 12:00 AM

I believe we're a four hour difference, right? I live I the Pacific time zone, so your time would be 7:00 AM or 6:00 AM ;P

Last edited:

Keith325

Smash Rookie
Thank you ha ha, and I didn't think she would dock points because of pictures, professors man xD

Yes, hopefully everything goes well and oh yes you will be surprised for sure, he he.

I've brawled those top players before and I've won, trust me, I'm not looking for that play, I'm only looking to just Brawl with good people really ha ha.

Mm, how about I just get Online tomorrow and wait until to get Online as well.

I have college tomorrow so I will be done at around 1:00 PM or 12:00 AM

I believe we're a four hour difference, right? I live I the Pacific time zone, so your time would be 7:00 AM or 6:00 AM ;P
Ah well maybe time you'll know, if there's a next time. xP

Surprised with destruction.

Oh cool, congrats on winning. Same here, only reason I'm here is to meet nice people and have a good time. ^^

I'm three hours ahead of you so that would 4:00 PM or 3:00 PM. You didn't mean AM right? If so I'll probably never be able to play. :x

extremechiton

Smash Lord
NNID
Extremechiton
3DS FC
1590-4719-6526
Switch FC
SW 5498 9796 6766
i dont suppose anyone knows where to find smash wii u online matches would they?

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
I'm back anybody want to Brawl?

Don't have smash 4 still lol.

Edit: Maybe later

Last edited:

RosalinaSama

Smash Apprentice
Slippi.gg
ROSA#211
NNID
Fracktail
3DS FC
2492-4324-7138
Switch FC
SW-1139-8011-8725
oh sorry i got distracted
Ill turn my wii on so whoever gets here first can brawl
thanks for the games! i really like playing against you, sorry about all the sds and the time i accidentally picked rumble falls tho lol

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Ah well maybe time you'll know, if there's a next time. xP

Surprised with destruction.

Oh cool, congrats on winning. Same here, only reason I'm here is to meet nice people and have a good time. ^^

I'm three hours ahead of you so that would 4:00 PM or 3:00 PM. You didn't mean AM right? If so I'll probably never be able to play. :x
Cool bud! Ha ha, maybe you can?

And I can Brawl tomorrow, if I'm ever on and I'm in a match, just join in and you'll be able to join. Happy thanksgiving man and have a nice day or night.

Last edited:

Rage NF

Smash Lord
NNID
RageNF
Cool bud! Ha ha, maybe you can? ;P

And I can Brawl tomorrow, if I'm ever on and I'm in a match, just join in and you'll be able to join. Happy thanksgiving man and have a nice day or night.
GobbleGobblegobblegobbleGobblegobbleGobblegobbleGobble!
GobgobGobblegobbleGobbleGobble!

Translation.... it said that Hellooo there Coooh! its had been a while since the last time we talked Just dropping by to wish you a very happy Thanksgiving day and Turkey day too so eat a lot of turkey while you can and until you become fat but don't overdoing it too much cause we don't want someone begin to puke around the place hehehe and Not yelling and fighting in the table please. hehehehehe!

Top Bottom