• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Richard 89

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesker08
3DS FC
4768-7987-3562
Not at the moment. Honestly, the IBWC was dropped and the supervision/moderation of WC/M&G now belongs to guys like Gatlin, Venus, and Xiroey. It's better to ask them since I can't anything anymore.
Hello again, Emperor Grey. Also I haven't seen xiroey come to the welcome center as of late, anymore he's often offline for over two weeks, sometimes even a month. I'm sorry to hear the IBWC was disbanded.

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
idk, connection stuffed?
GGs PK the connection was pretty laggy, but I'm not too surprised giving our locations and if Australia is where you are lol. I do apologize for it.

The connection was one the main reasons I couldn't let Blake join, and not being sure if rotations or 3 for all was ok with you

It was pretty fun nonetheless though. I had some close calls and Lucas got one over me.

Thanks for the matches and until next time.

Last edited:

PKBeam

Smash Lord
NNID
PKBeam64
Switch FC
SW 0386 4264 7224
you shouldn't ever apologise for a connection because of location. ;)
ggs too, nice to stretch those metaphorical brawl muscles.

Last edited:

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
GO BACK TO THE SHADOWS YOU BEAST!
NEVVVEEEERRRRR!!

Hello again, Emperor Grey. Also I haven't seen xiroey come to the welcome center as of late, anymore he's often offline for over two weeks, sometimes even a month. I'm sorry to hear the IBWC was disbanded.
I'm sad to hear Xiroey hasn't been stopping by. I just wish the IBWC wasn't disbanded. I had some ideas to incorporate the center and the OTL for the releases of Sm4sh 3DS/U but Venus and the admins are now in charge of this place. I might do something as a regular member if enough users want an online tournaments with awards.

Richard 89

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesker08
3DS FC
4768-7987-3562
NEVVVEEEERRRRR!!

I'm sad to hear Xiroey hasn't been stopping by. I just wish the IBWC wasn't disbanded. I had some ideas to incorporate the center and the OTL for the releases of Sm4sh 3DS/U but Venus and the admins are now in charge of this place. I might do something as a regular member if enough users want an online tournaments with awards.

Yeah things have changed, seems like in a sad and strange way. Speaking of Venus, he/she has the Moderator banner but no administrator one, kinda like how shaya had the purple username but a moderator title before things changed. Gatlin, Xiro, and Venus are the only three mods in charge of the welcome center but you have a point about the other admins in charge as well.

Last edited:

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Yes, myself, Gaitlin, and Xiro are the moderators here in the WC but Old Man Grey is the rightful leader of this place ;)

With Smash 4 on the horizon, the WC/Arena will be getting an influx of new and old users so hence why it is open. Some somethings may change but how much, I don't know.

As for my username, I am a moderator with fairly limited administrative powers :)

Richard 89

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesker08
3DS FC
4768-7987-3562
Yes, myself, Gaitlin, and Xiro are the moderators here in the WC but Old Man Grey is the rightful leader of this place ;)

With Smash 4 on the horizon, the WC/Arena will be getting an influx of new and old users so hence why it is open. Some somethings may change but how much, I don't know.

As for my username, I am a moderator with fairly limited administrative powers :)
I wonder how that came to be? Also yes about Old man grey, he is the Supreme Emperor of the arena.:)

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Nevermind this~

Last edited:

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Sm4sh tomorrow!

Under three hours to go until I secure my copy. Maybe this thread will gain some activity if the Wii U matchmaking thread doesn't claim all of the traffic. Hope to see some faces from the arena/OTL history making some returns.

Jinx129

Smash Ace
NNID
Jinx129
3DS FC
3368-3418-9942

Under three hours to go until I secure my copy. Maybe this thread will gain some activity if the Wii U matchmaking thread doesn't claim all of the traffic. Hope to see some faces from the arena/OTL history making some returns.
Good. I miss getting my ass beat by you playing with you!

Rage NF

Smash Lord
NNID
RageNF
Good. I miss getting my *** beat by you playing with you!
Ayyy Jinx!

1 hour left to the new era of smash 4 Wii u Version BEGIN!

Hmm I wonder who will be the first player to ask for battle again at the Arena?

Edit: The WAIT is finally been CRUSHED AND NOW THE NEW ERA OF SMASH 4 BEGGGGIN!

So to all Smashers I wish to all you a very happy smashing time and more important have plenty but plenty of fun.

Later

Edit: let brawl @ DAS DAS

Last edited:

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
Ayyy Jinx!

1 hour left to the new era of smash 4 Wii u Version BEGIN!

Hmm I wonder who will be the first player to ask for battle again at the Arena?

Edit: The WAIT is finally been CRUSHED AND NOW THE NEW ERA OF SMASH 4 BEGGGGIN!

So to all Smashers I wish to all you a very happy smashing time and more important have plenty but plenty of fun.

Later

Edit: let brawl @ DAS DAS
Ok Rage I'll play ya.

Rage NF

Smash Lord
NNID
RageNF
You didn't do anything wrong. I didn't see your earlier post, so I apologize for responding late.

If you're up for it we can play.
GGS Das you still amazing as always Lol 3 in the morning already I need to sleep now if I continue playing I definitely gonna pass the night without sleeping that not will be good for me thanks for those matches and see you later.

Edit: Good night too Das and thanks for the complement.

im in australia so we might get a decent connection, message me if you want to brawl!
Hi long time no talk Rosy uh we can try tomorrow night if you want.

Last edited:

RosalinaSama

Smash Apprentice
Slippi.gg
ROSA#211
NNID
Fracktail
3DS FC
2492-4324-7138
Switch FC
SW-1139-8011-8725
GGS Das you still amazing as always Lol 3 in the morning already I need to sleep now if I continue playing I definitely gonna pass the night without sleeping that not will be good for me thanks for those matches and see you later.

Edit: Good night too Das and thanks for the complement.

Hi long time no talk Rosy uh we can try tomorrow night if you want.
sure thing!

Top Bottom