• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Keith325

Smash Rookie
What ha ha, no, I just like Brawling people.

And doing fancy cool stuff, are any of your friends online? We can Team up against them ha ha.

Edit: @ Keith325 Keith325

Is anyone on your end playing?

Keith, lol! Let me see If anyone is Online so you and me can Team up and I'll save and upload them later on. =)
I closed the room because I didn't feel like doing 99 stocks.. lol

And oh did you have anyone on?

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
I suck with Link though, I only got lucky.

Also they said ggs.

I'm also done so ggs.
I got Wi-Fi'd, yes I was pretty disappointed in my Link play, I see and use him a different way as you saw, hopefully next time I'm be able to show everything I can with Link.

Last edited:

Keith325

Smash Rookie
Well to me you played amazing. It just felt like I couldn't do anything but just watch and get slaughtered.

Yeah it was fun. I also have to say my controller has a mind of it own sometimes, as it's pretty bad to use. Though I'm still not all that good even if it was working right. And no, I main no one.

link and ike lover

Smash Lord
NNID
Thegodlink
My goal of Being the best Link in ssb4 for Wii U has been complete!

Zhu Qiao
A fine display of skill today, mate. I can say with 100% certainty you are currently one of the best Links in SSB4. ^-^

LoveandBacon

Smash Cadet
NNID
Lithiums
Hi guys! As some of you might remember, back in April I hosted a Brawl tournament called the Bacon Invitational. Well, it's time for the Bacon Invitational II! It will be a Smash 4 Wii U online tournament that will begin on Saturday, December 13th at 4 PM Central time.

Here is the page to sign up: http://challonge.com/tournaments/signup/k1sl0nGimp

And here is the bracket and rules page: http://challonge.com/BaconInvite2

Hope to see you there!

Top Bottom