• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Jinx129

Smash Ace
NNID
Jinx129
3DS FC
3368-3418-9942
well my intention was to be getting it on wii U alone, but I got the 3DS version two days ago as an early Christmas gift and I'm still battling like I was in brawl
Well I hope you get it. It's a lot easier on the hands. But hey! In the meantime, feel like beating me up on 3DS? I don't think I have had the pleasure of getting whooped by you yet. You a good Marth player? I'm always looking for help with Lucy! Or even Ike. I don't know how to deal with that bird dude....

Richard 89

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesker08
3DS FC
4768-7987-3562
Well I hope you get it. It's a lot easier on the hands. But hey! In the meantime, feel like beating me up on 3DS? I don't think I have had the pleasure of getting whooped by you yet. You a good Marth player? I'm always looking for help with Lucy! Or even Ike. I don't know how to deal with that bird dude....
Well, i'll let you find out on that, also I do main falco as well but if it makes you feel better, I won't choose him for any of the matches.

Edit: adding you now.

Last edited:

Jinx129

Smash Ace
NNID
Jinx129
3DS FC
3368-3418-9942
Well, i'll let you find out on that, also I do main falco as well but if it makes you feel better, I won't choose him for any of the matches.

Edit: adding you now.
Ok no rules though, ok? Any stage, any character, nah to items, customs if you want. I don't care. I'm extremely casual...but looking to get better! someday ha!

Richard 89

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesker08
3DS FC
4768-7987-3562
Ok no rules though, ok? Any stage, any character, nah to items, customs if you want. I don't care. I'm extremely casual...but looking to get better! someday ha!
I don't use customs even though I did get some while doing smash run and got a smash power score of over 1 Million with two of my mains.

Jinx129

Smash Ace
NNID
Jinx129
3DS FC
3368-3418-9942
I don't use customs even though I did get some while doing smash run and got a smash power score of over 1 Million with two of my mains.
Oh boy! I have a feeling this is gonna be a very traumatic experience for me!

Jinx129

Smash Ace
NNID
Jinx129
3DS FC
3368-3418-9942
Oh absolutely. Maybe via PM??? Give me some ideas for approach. Don't say SH fair either!

Richard 89

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesker08
3DS FC
4768-7987-3562
Oh absolutely. Maybe via PM??? Give me some ideas for approach. Don't say SH fair either!
First don't use counter in the middle early, I caught this frequently and grabbed you because of it, use it up close when you think an enemy is going to attack you

EDit @ Jinx129 Jinx129 much better you grabbed when I used counter, just like I wanted you to. also you finally learned reverse pivot grab.

Second, Use more tricky movement, make the opposing player try their hardest to attack you, in some cases this may not work against experienced players but it's worth a shot.

Last edited:

Jinx129

Smash Ace
NNID
Jinx129
3DS FC
3368-3418-9942
LOL. I know how to do it I just can't do it most of the time. Wii U is much easier. Did you turn on the items or did I accidently?

Richard 89

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesker08
3DS FC
4768-7987-3562
LOL. I know how to do it I just can't do it most of the time. Wii U is much easier. Did you turn on the items or did I accidently?
no I'm guessing you did that.

@ Jinx129 Jinx129 When a marth/lucina opponent is off the ledge but trying to get back on stage- as soon as the opponent is close, he or she will use up B, quickly use your shield when this happens or you can avoid it by staying away from the ledge and then attack.

Last edited:

Richard 89

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesker08
3DS FC
4768-7987-3562
I'm gonna have to stop there, my 3DS battery is low. Try to implement those techniques, and play alot more tricky. don't toy with your opponent either.

Jinx129

Smash Ace
NNID
Jinx129
3DS FC
3368-3418-9942
I'm gonna have to stop there, my 3DS battery is low. Try to implement those techniques, and play alot more tricky. don't toy with your opponent either.
Like don't play with your food? LOL I love to play around. I will work on those things though! Trouble is I always forget at the moment. Thanks alot for the session. Hope you get Wii U version soon. :)

extremechiton

Smash Lord
NNID
Extremechiton
3DS FC
1590-4719-6526
Switch FC
SW 5498 9796 6766
Like don't play with your food? LOL I love to play around. I will work on those things though! Trouble is I always forget at the moment. Thanks alot for the session. Hope you get Wii U version soon. :)
well... looks like were gonna have to face each other on smash 4 someday.

Jinx129

Smash Ace
NNID
Jinx129
3DS FC
3368-3418-9942
well... looks like were gonna have to face each other on smash 4 someday.
Yeah. Send me a friend request on Wii U. Fighting right now with Lupe and another. If I can figure out how to accept the request, you can play with us.

Nvm for now. I don't see where I can go to the home page without leaving the battle.

Last edited:

DanDiCa

Smash Rookie
NNID
DanDiCa
anyone up to play smash for wii u?
I've been loving this game but unfortunately my friends don't seem to have the same passion I do since once they start losing they just stop playing.
I want to get better so anyone wanna play?

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
you still on? I'm not feeling well but I can play in about an hour if you'd be on then
No, my apologies I wont be on in an hour, working on something that requires a vast majority of my time. No worries, you don't have to Brawl if you're not feeling good or whatever the situation may be. Good luck getting better. Have a nice day.

Top Bottom