• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
I actualy already got a match ;_;

next time/ maybe later tonight. dag...

Weeks without playing anyone and now I get 2084 different people.... sorry.

Maybe we can play a couple before he logs on. But it will have to be short.

GG's Metalbro!!

You do better with platforms than I do. Haha.

You got some good reads too. They were better than mine. We need to play again soon.

Last edited:

Gloo Gloo

Smash Rookie
Don't sweat it. You're a terrific player in your own respect.
I'm starting to get angry at you for ignoring or blocking my texts/messages.
You haven't seen my true levels of anger yet... but I could show it if you'd like.

Lots of loooove. <3
;P

Last edited:

HI5

Smash Rookie
Anyone up for Brawl 1v1s?

5284-1206-6938

EDIT: Seibu got to me first, on my way

EDIT2: Ugh, still trying to get used to this lag

EDIT3: GGs man. I woulda played more, but was getting fed up with dying so much because of dropped inputs haha. I haven't played online much so the lag is super frustrating.

Last edited:

Seibu

Smash Cadet
Excellent games, HI5. Thoroughly surprised by the skillfulness of your Fox. Kept trying to punish those down aerials, but my punishes seemed very... inconsistent, to say the least. Had a joyous time playing with you nonetheless!

yoshi8984

Smash Lord
NNID
TimmyTendo
Switch FC
SW-6176-0583-0131
Gah, servers went down (got error code 20100). T__T

Edit: NEVER MIND, they just got back up now. Only lasted a few mins this time! :p

Last edited:

Nintendo Fan

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Gamer-Robert1498
3DS FC
3050-7577-7020
Joining now.
Got disconnected; connecting again.
Hey, I'm done for now...good games though! Sorry for when I chose stages like Skyworld, Green Hill Zone or Frigate I meant to hit smashville or Delfino and I wasn't paying attention (actually one time the controller fell and the nunchuck got pushed by my leg to scroll on Shadow Moses lol).

Last edited:

Smasher Lee

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ssblee
3DS FC
3754-9164-7769
Hey, I'm done for now...good games though! Sorry for when I chose stages like Skyworld, Green Hill Zone or Frigate I meant to hit smashville or Delfino and I wasn't paying attention (actually one time the controller fell and the nunchuck got pushed by my leg to scroll on Shadow Moses lol).
All good. Your Zelda is really good. I keep falling for your down smashes all the time. I block the first one, but I always get hit by the second one.

Top Bottom