• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Fangblade

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3454-0350-2864
I'll indulge in some late-night bouts. May I host?
Sounds good. My FC is 4601-6152-6229. What's yours?
EDIT: Sure thing
-Phew- That was great! I'm a bit played out lol. You're Ness is dope. I admit deafeat... For now
Appreciate the tips, I'll work on all that~
I've only ever practiced on CPU's lol. They're not the best mentors.

Last edited:

Seibu

Smash Cadet
Sounds good. My FC is 4601-6152-6229. What's yours?
0949-5879-5571. Need about ten minutes max.

I must say, gorgeous performance! Your Toon Link's projectile camp kept me on my toes, but try mixing it up more as I venture into range where camping with projectiles isn't... safe, for lack of a better word. Try to also keep your dodging to a minimum. Once your opponent gains the mental advantage of knowing when you like to dodge, that's almost equivalent to free damage. Be more aggressive aggressive as they get too close for comfort. Just be wary of your spacing and you should be golden. Good games!

Last edited:

ShaDoW4408

Smash Journeyman
NNID
shadow4408
3DS FC
3668-9102-9707
Anyone want to join in on PM dubz need one more my fc is 1593-8645-9937

Still seams dead around here are there any PM players in here dubz was cancelled just want singles now

Last edited:

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
So, what happened here? Aside from Pony Boy, is anyone else from a while back like Necro, that one salty-ass Diddy main, Xiro, etc. still around, or is it just the usual random Ikes and Links that wander on through?

Jinx129

Smash Ace
NNID
Jinx129
3DS FC
3368-3418-9942
Playing with a friend right now but does anyone want to join for a brawl ffa, or doubles?
@ Fangblade Fangblade join us!

Last edited:

Fangblade

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3454-0350-2864
Anybody here? I'd like one Brawl please.

FC: 3055-4267-9744
I'm down. You host? my FC is 4601-6152-6229

Edit: I was disconnected, but exhilarating games nonetheless. Surprised you with that Diddy huh lol. He needs a little work I know.

Last edited:

Gamecube Kid

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SuperSonicX2014
3DS FC
3325-3644-1635
Pleased to inform you all that the servers are once again operational. Haven't tested for myself yet, but many of my friends are currently playing.

Also, another friend of mine ins streaming Brawl: http://www.twitch.tv/1fow1 He's playing with stream-goers, so feel free to have your name added to the line if you want to play on stream this fine night/evening!
But still is it worth it? Do you have to mod the wii because I'm not willing to risk messing up my wii until I get a Wii U?

Orbot

Smash Cadet
I'm down. You host? my FC is 4601-6152-6229

Edit: I was disconnected, but exhilarating games nonetheless. Surprised you with that Diddy huh lol. He needs a little work I know.
Yea sorry bout that my internet turned off for some reason.

Those were some fun games though and ill be looking for rematches sometime soon.

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
Alright, I got a couple hours and I need fresh meat. 1466-2891-4377 is my new FC. LFG SCRUBS, GET SANDBAGGED!

Seibu

Smash Cadet
But still is it worth it? Do you have to mod the wii because I'm not willing to risk messing up my wii until I get a Wii U?
Yes, I would say it is. No, hacking your Wii is not necessary, as there is a hackless method; although there are slightly different requirements. I should also mention that installing Homebrew is actually low-risk if you follow the suggested procedure. Every Wii I have installed it on thus far have worked fine.

Brawl 1v1s anyone?

5284-1206-6938
I'm game. I'll be using Lucario since he has piqued my interest recently, and mine has performed rather well.

Last edited:

HI5

Smash Rookie
Yes, I would say it is. No, hacking your Wii is not necessary, as there is a hackless method; although there are slightly different requirements. I should also mention that installing Homebrew is actually low-risk if you follow the suggested procedure. Every Wii I have installed it on thus far have worked fine.

I'm game. I'll be using Lucario since he has piqued my interest recently, and mine has performed rather well.
Sweet, already have you added! I'll host

EDIT: ACH SORRY! Had to go unexpectedly. We'll pick this up again sometime!!

Last edited:

LoveandBacon

Smash Cadet
NNID
Lithiums
So, what happened here? Aside from Pony Boy, is anyone else from a while back like Necro, that one salty-*** Diddy main, Xiro, etc. still around, or is it just the usual random Ikes and Links that wander on through?
I'm from back then lol

Seibu

Smash Cadet
Sweet, already have you added! I'll host

EDIT: ACH SORRY! Had to go unexpectedly. We'll pick this up again sometime!!
No problem at all. That one game was rather hysterical with all of the self-destructing. Oh, and hopefully so! I'll be around for perhaps a few more days before I am due for heading back to college, and I'm afraid the Wii will not be joining me.

I wish to play much more before heading back, so any other challenges are very welcome!

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
God damn, that's demoralizing, LOL. I didn't always job to people who tried to smash multiple times in a row, but I didn't realize what two years of inactivity does. GGs though, your Marth reminds me a lot of mine, at least when I wasn't totally free, LMAO.

Anyone else down? I need all the MU experience I can get.

Top Bottom