• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

pawl96

Smash Rookie
Sup guys my FC is 4343-9181-6805, name is PAWL
I've only got to experience playing ****ty people on Basic Brawl so I have no idea what my skill level is,
hopefully I can give you guys a good match. Lemme know if you want to play

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Sup guys my FC is 4343-9181-6805, name is PAWL
I've only got to experience playing ****ty people on Basic Brawl so I have no idea what my skill level is,
hopefully I can give you guys a good match. Lemme know if you want to play
Always wonderful to view Basic Brawl players. I can brawl man, here's my FC 5074-0626-2224

Edit: Nvm have to go now. Later tonight I'll be back on. Thanks.

Last edited:

pawl96

Smash Rookie
Haha dude fighting your link is so much fun, i have to go to sleep now, hope you understand! Thanks for playing with me!

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Good games man, thanks for the matches, the matches contained a lot of lag but they were fun, was interesting to view my Link in a connection like that but I did meh alright no doubt nothing jaw dropping which is a shame on my end. I went Ike more because I can handle connections like this better.

Great Olimar! I know I've seen you on Basic Brawl and fought you before. I hope we'll meet on Basic Brawl, the connection was always better and smoother compared to one versus one matches. Let's try you host next time, maybe the connection will be smoother and better. Thanks.

Edit: Same man fun matches, hopefully next time the connection will become better. Not a problem was very enjoyable been a while since I've fought a great Olimar. Goodnight sleep well.

Last edited:

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Anyone want to brawl

Edit: Still open to brawl pretty much anytime if anyone still plays this mal-feasted game.

Edit: Written now, my offer still stands if you ever want to Brawl was respond and I shall brawl you.

Last edited:

Gamers In Control

Smash Rookie
Hello and welcome to the grand REopening of...the Nu Smashboards Arena!

NOW FEATURING

"Our lord and savior, Emperor Superman"

This will be the official arena for SWF which will serve to be the hub for players who want to brawl.
Since this will be the official (and hopefully last) arena, it is time to credit those who have been the founders of its previous incarnations.​

Original Founder of the Original Arena and Founder for all future Arenas:
Arch Knight
Co-Founders of the 2nd Arena:
:mad:

The Nameless Wanderer
Old Man Grey
Arena Rules, Facts & Tips
No Requirements:
This arena is open to all members! Newcomers and veterans alike.
Waiting...Seeking Players
:
Be patient and don't be in such a rush, you'll most likely get a response,
they just might have gone AFK or they are about to reply back.
Match Rules?
There are no match rules when you play here but those of you who are new, the most common match set played here is:
3 Stock
No Items
Fox Only
Final Destination

I Am A Nigerian Prince...
Don't spam too much, use the Edit Button when replying instead of double posting. Double posting in accident is fine but
after a Triple or Quadruple post then you will be warned
:evil:
A Wise Guy, Eh?
Tensions might leak out here and there after a close set of matches but when it comes to flaming or any form of harassment towards another player, that will NOT be acceptable, note if you continue a path like that, you might be banished from the arena.
The Emperor's Rule:
Have fun, the main purpose of this thread is for you to have fun playing a game other people play. Be social and make some friends while you're at it. Improving can also be a plus here as well.
----------------------------------------
Arena Notes
As of 4/25/12, the Arena has it's own social group. Link here:
http://www.smashboards.com/group.php?groupid=2753
----------------------------------------
Notice on original Arena
A message from SWF owner, AlphaZealot on the original Arena:​
[COLLAPSE=AZ statement]
Smashers!

First, I'm saddened to inform those who frequented the old Welcome Center that I've deleted it, the Smashboards Arena, and all 107,000 posts...by accident. I'm terribly sorry that a piece of Smash Welcome Center history (and Smashboards history) has been removed - Earlier today, Without going into the details I essentually screwed up when trying to setup a new Smashboards Arena thread. This was needed in itself because Xenforo doesn't handle large (107,000+ post) threads well which causes slowness or errors when posting. I was able to snap the old OP post which I'm posting below. I'm not sure how Old Man Grey and the moderators of the Welcome Center will want to start things again and if this thread would suffice, but for now, welcome to the new Smashboards Arena.

Sorry :(
[/COLLAPSE]
!NEW as of 6/24/2014!
On May 20th of 2014, Nintendo shut down the Nintendo Wifi Connection used by Wii and DS games. This shutdown affected Super Smash Bros. Brawl and Project: M as it used the WFC in order to play online via consoles. Online service for consoles SHOULD be dead BUT there is a post WFC service going on right now. YES! You can still play Smash online! Follow the link below!

cool

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Anybody wanna play 0864 9948 4388
Hello again Bui,

My apologies to keep stance towards you trying to unveil an individual that will partake some Brawl matches with yourself. We've already appended each other's Brawl codes (?) so, would you like to brawl? I will host a lobby just in-case you're online and waiting to find an opponent or anyone else that would enjoy to join my lobby. Thanks.

Last edited:

hidensheik11

Smash Apprentice
does anyone here know anything about getting error 283xx when trying to connect for the first time on wiimmfi-patched Brawl? I heard you have to wait a week after getting the message to being playing? does anyone know about this?

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
does anyone here know anything about getting error 283xx when trying to connect for the first time on wiimmfi-patched Brawl? I heard you have to wait a week after getting the message to being playing? does anyone know about this?
Um no that is incorrect towards, "I heard you have to wait a week after getting the message to being playing?" You no doubt have put the file in the wrong place or did an incorrect file place.

First make an "Apps" folder and place in the root of your SD card (meaning just place the file in the main display that shows all the files you have placed inside). Do you also want hacks to save matches longer three minutes? If so then you'll need to download Geko OS or Riivoultion and as well extract (take out) the file and place it in the "Apps" folder and done. You have Wiimmfi and Geko or Riivoultion.

If you still do not get it then here's a screenshot example (always the best way in my option). This is where you'll make an Apps folder just follow the screenshots and you'll be fine.(1) http://prntscr.com/7y4e4v (2) http://prntscr.com/7y4c6q then I double click on the "Apps" folder and (3) http://prntscr.com/7y4ctp. That's it you'll be playing online without waiting a week. If there's still problem then I'll go chat with Wiimm about this situation. Thanks.

Edit: Anyone looking to brawl?

Last edited:

CU · Fernando

Smash Cadet
We have a skype group that was created for brawl and it's growing. If you want to join add me on skype: fernandocastellanos97

Also, N.TA.O. there is a 7 day wait period now, actually. (Meaning 7 days for using the app/WiiMmfi's server if you haven't previously used it on a specific wii.) The mods of WiiMmfi are attempting to slow down MKW hackers by creating the registration process to use their server longer.

Last edited:

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
We have a skype group that was created for brawl and it's growing. If you want to join add me on skype: fernandocastellanos97

Also, N.TA.O. there is a 7 day wait period now, actually. (Meaning 7 days for using the app/WiiMmfi's server if you haven't previously used it on a specific wii.) The mods of WiiMmfi are attempting to slow down MKW hackers by creating the registration process to use their server longer.
Hmm I actually checked you are correct. Fascinating I had no idea thanks for informing me man.

Does anyone want to Team Battle against me and Yuyu? I'll be the host so here's my Brawl code: 5074-0626-2224

Last edited by a moderator:

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
I could play you if you're still there. If you're not then I could play you some other time (if you want to).
Wonderful but right at the moment I am away from my console. So here's what I can do to ease the situation. My Brawl code: 5074-0626-2224

I will be able to Brawl tonight at around 10:30 PM or at times 11:00 PM. Let me know if you can't or have a better idea. Thanks man.

Omar_25

Smash Superstar
Wonderful but right at the moment I am away from my console. So here's what I can do to ease the situation. My Brawl code: 5074-0626-2224

I will be able to Brawl tonight at around 10:30 PM or at times 11:00 PM. Let me know if you can't or have a better idea. Thanks man.
Sorry man, I won't be able to play at that time of night. I mostly play in the afternoon (though I'm normally not on from 3:00 to 5:00 PM). So any time in the afternoon is the best time for me.

Oh, and here's my FC: 2494-5190-0736

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Sorry man, I won't be able to play at that time of night. I mostly play in the afternoon (though I'm normally not on from 3:00 to 5:00 PM). So any time in the afternoon is the best time for me.

Oh, and here's my FC: 2494-5190-0736
It's not a problem man tomorrow it is but, just a question, what is your timezone and time? You will be added as soon as I enter the house. Thanks.

Top Bottom