• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Omar_25

Smash Superstar
Wonderful Pacific Standard Time as my timezone as well. Right now the time is 10:24 PM, your timezone? Also what time do you brawl at? Thanks.
Oh cool, we both are in the same timezone.

Anytime between 12:00 PM and 3:00 PM is when I normally play.

It's not a problem man tomorrow it is but, just a question, what is your timezone and time? You will be added as soon as I enter the house. Thanks.
So one thing I've found is that in order to add someone to your friend list they both have to do it at pretty much the same time, so it would be best if you add me at a time where were both on at the same time. We should probably determine that at some point.

Last edited by a moderator:

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
So one thing I've found is that in order to add someone to your friend list they both have to do it at pretty much the same time, so it would be best if you add me at a time where were both on at the same time. We should probably determine that at some point.
Yes precisely that is what I actually did, and knew about the first time I added an indivdual with the new server Wiimmfi. And actually the information you provided is true but somewhat false.

Firstly yes, the other individual does need to be online with you; however, the indivdual doesn't really need to be online at the same time as yourself. Instead if the other individual (me) is just online in general for like an hour and you show up and add him while they're still brawling, then that Brawl code will register and show their status whether or not the individual (me) is online or offline.

Well I will see Omar if I can be here on time (can't promise anything) but I'm certain I should be back at around 2:45 PM. Thanks.

Last edited:

Omar_25

Smash Superstar
Yes precisely that is what I actually did, and knew about the first time I added an indivdual with the new server Wiimmfi. And actually the information you provided is true but somewhat false.

Firstly yes, the other individual does need to be online with you; however, the indivdual doesn't really need to be online at the same time as yourself. Instead if the other individual (me) is just online in general for like an hour and you show up and add him while they're still brawling, then that Brawl code will register and show their status whether or not the individual (me) is online or offline.

Well I will see Omar if I can be here on time (can't promise anything) but I'm certain I should be back at around 2:45 PM. Thanks.
You have already added me (I assume), so all I really need to do is add you while you're online? Am I getting that right?

Last edited:

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
You have already added me (I assume), so all I really need to do is add you while you're online? Am I getting that right?
Yes, so all that needs to be done is add me while I'm online, or you add me before I'm online, then I join online while you are online and the Brawl codes will register right after. My apologies man seems I didn't make it (8:51PM). Tomorrow however should become a different outcome. Thanks.

Last edited:

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Omar, if you're here, would you like to brawl now? No one is on and I have a good one hour to brawl before I'm needed in life's games. My Brawl code: 5074-0626-2224

Omar_25

Smash Superstar
Omar, if you're here, would you like to brawl now? No one is on and I have a good one hour to brawl before I'm needed in life's games. My Brawl code: 5074-0626-2224
I was gone at that time, sorry about that. Also, are you only able to play at times that are later in the day? Because I don't really play at those times.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
I was gone at that time, sorry about that. Also, are you only able to play at times that are later in the day? Because I don't really play at those times.
It's no problem man, yes, I just brawl whenever I have the chance. So are you ready man? Sadly yes many have moved on to Smash-4. I'd rather people move to PM than Smash-4 any-day of week. Thanks.

Last edited:

Omar_25

Smash Superstar
It's no problem man, yes, I just brawl whenever I have the chance. So are you ready man? Sadly yes many have moved on to Smash-4. I'd rather people move to PM than Smash-4 any-day of week. Thanks.
Sadly, I can't right now. My family is using the tv and I should be getting to bed soon.

If you're able to play at times between 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM, I most likely will be able to play you. But anytime afterwards I'm not sure about.

Yeah, it's sad how so many people have moved on from brawl to smash 4.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Sadly, I can't right now. My family is using the tv and I should be getting to bed soon.

If you're able to play at times between 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM, I most likely will be able to play you. But anytime afterwards I'm not sure about.

I see okay thanks for the clarification then man. Hopefully tomorrow I can, alright then goodnight. Indeed just baffles me (no words) to fathom why the game is big as it is. Thanks.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜

Hello Omar,

I am indeed online right now, so if you're willing to brawl with myself included. Then I will be awaiting your arrival. Thanks.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Ok, I'll get on then. Hopefully I'll be able to get my bros off the internet.
Indeed more Internet usage while using the Internet to just brawl will cause the connection to contain a lot of lag. But if you're in America and I am as well, then there shouldn't be too much lag in general (same timezones).

Omar_25

Smash Superstar
Triple post
Indeed more Internet usage while using the Internet to just brawl will cause the connection to contain a lot of lag. But if you're in America and I am as well, then there shouldn't be too much lag in general (same timezones).
Yeah, I've been playing Project M wifi for quite a while so I definitely have some experience in it. And yes, I am in america so hopefully there's less lag. I'll be on in a few minutes (hopefully).

Could you delete me then add me again? I'm having trouble adding you to my friend code list.

Restarted my wii, maybe that will help.

EDIt: nevermind, it's working now.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
EDIt: nevermind
Remember as long as you registered me and I'm online or you added me in a few days and then I join online, you will see my Brawl profile. Are you ready man?

@ Omar_25 Omar_25

Wonderful games Omar I for one enjoyed myself quite nicely. Even at times with the eruption of the connection slowing down (lag) the matches were no doubt indeed entertaining.

I wasn't really ready to use my Ike (the one game in the beginning) so I went Link, I was quite surprised that I could Bomb slide decently, Dacus at times, and Arrow cancel without landing lag. I kept trying to do my signature endings to a last stock but I 95% of time messed up my timing (which includes teching and Wall teching).

Your Samus is very impressive and I've fought them all so I know what I'm writing about when I write your Samus is very good. But you need to tether re-grab more often (not sure if the connection messed you up or not). As well you have a very skilled Ganon and overall game-play. Thanks for the games man hopefully we can try this again sometime.

Ps. Most of our matches were faster or as fast as Melee and PM. Well done. Thanks.

Last edited:

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
You still there? I might be able to play right now (Maybe).
My apologies man, I left right after you responded (life's calling) and I'm trying to "be like water" as the one Bruce Lee always preached about (adapting into any situation that occurs in one's life).

Not sure if you can brawl, but I can brawl now man. Hopefully you may re-enter the battle. Thanks.

Omar_25

Smash Superstar
My apologies man, I left right after you responded (life's calling) and I'm trying to "be like water" as the one Bruce Lee always preached about (adapting into any situation that occurs in one's life).

Not sure if you can brawl, but I can brawl now man. Hopefully you may re-enter the battle. Thanks.
It's fine, I also left about a half-hour after I posted.

If you're able to Brawl anytime today (or maybe even tomorrow) before 3:00 PM PST, I could play you.

Last edited:

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
GGs man, once again those were some good matches.

I should probably learn to play someone other than samus, lol.
Indeed they were good games, I kind of preformed a lot better with the connection wise. I almost pulled off all my Link tricks (time to go experiment more now).

No Samus is not the problem, it's the lack to experiment with your character. If you played more offensive like (which no Samus except Quicksilver at times). Then you could shut down my unique Link play.

I knew exactly what you were going to input each and every time.

- Few Light Missiles
- Fall back and Zair
- Stuck in shield Grab, Air dodge, or Up B (85% of what you were doing).

There was no Fair, no Light missiles follow ups, no hard reads, a few Dairs but not so much, and no Tether re-grabs, Tether canceling, or anything unorthodox. You need to experiment "outside the box".

Your Samus is very good (doesn't matter who won), in general you play a solid Samus game (like every other Samus). But you're not inordinately as in set ups, thinking, and movement.

However if you'd like to choose a different character, then I suggest Snake.

You'll still camp like Samus, be able to kill earlier with that character, live for a long period of time and should be able to get inside a lot easier.

One versus one, anyone interested?

Dinoware

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
1779-2076-1606
So...is this thread still active?
I'm new here so don't punch me for that question... Um...
So is anyone intersted in a Fight on the 3DS? :I

Omar_25

Smash Superstar
So...is this thread still active?
I'm new here so don't punch me for that question... Um...
So is anyone intersted in a Fight on the 3DS? :I
This thread isn't really that active. Mostl of the people that post here are people that are looking to play some Brawl Wifi since there isn't that much activity in the actual matchmaking thread.

If you're looking to play some smash 4 3DS matches, I would suggest going here.

Top Bottom