• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

roymustang1990-

Smash Ace
NNID
RoyMustang1990
That's fine! More intense that way. :D
Rofl,all righty,then!
That's fine! More intense that way. :D
rofl good games silver.sorry for the sloppy playing.i think your Zelda got better,you also landed some lightning kicks! Nice!

You also didn't have to sd yourself when I lost a stock but thanks anyways

3rd match was real intense for sure,congrats on finishing my zard :p

Lol

Last edited:

silverlining

Smash Rookie
Rofl,all righty,then!

I'm hosting btw
That was some good crap there, for sure. :p That 3rd match was hype, my heart was beating really fast. xD
AND THEM GODDAMN MARFS, WIPING THE FLOOR WITH ME. Gosh darn janitors. Great games!

Edit: Thank you!? I haven't played in a while. Plus yeah, I was really prioritising those fairs. Fairs work on you!! Lol. But you're welcome, I appreciated it when you did it too. ^^

Last edited:

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Guys. Tonight is a FFA, items on, Spear Pillar kind of night (without falling into Taunt Party traps). If anyones interested let me know. I'm down for competitive1v1's too. But I'll probably be Diddy/Lowtiers

Last edited:

SM_SC11

Smash Cadet
In class tonight for the next hour or so- I will be on either later tonight or tomorrow morning! Looking for 1v1 brawl players no items (battlefield, smashville, final destination type stages) 3 stock preferably. I main R.O.B. / diddy

0130-1504-4198

Last edited:

IKEkameHAMEha

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
5300-8881-3567
h
HAHAHA!!! Good Games! I laughed during that first one. and the last one.... but less.... That last kill was a bit disappointing....

Anyone else want to play?
hehe I won yay
me 2 you 1 !
I think you take a lil bit too many risks sometimes so I just chain grabbed the ledge and hung there saying"heh..."
AWEOSOME games though I was laughing throughout the whole thing lol
im gonna go bed maybe read imagine luffy and nami fanfiction and sleep good night all!

Last edited:

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Good games Snail. Nice playing you after so long. I felt like I was playing really slow compared to how fast paced I usually am. Was trying to be really wary of mistiming stuff on wifi, which resulted in me seeming super defensive and playing to punish more-so than my general bait-and-read tactics. I enjoyed the decision making your Snake had, but try to find more unpredictable/erratic times to use DACUS. It seems you went for it every time I closed the gap between us enough for you to hit me with it or dash attack. I think I was able to punish it enough, but I should've more often. Nice camp game, however. You had some nice frag cooks.

Guys. Tonight is a FFA, items on, Spear Pillar kind of night (without falling into Taunt Party traps). If anyones interested let me know. I'm down for competitive1v1's too. But I'll probably be Diddy/Lowtiers
I can see if anyone else I know of is interested in joining FFA. I'll ask for you. But I'll play in a bit, regardless of what we do. :applejack:

Last edited:

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Good games Snail. Nice playing you after so long. I felt like I was playing really slow compared to how fast paced I usually am. Was trying to be really wary of mistiming stuff on wifi, which resulted in me seeming super defensive and playing to punish more-so than my general bait-and-read tactics. I enjoy the decision making your Snake had, but try to find more unpredictable/erratic times to use DACUS. It seems you went for it every time I closed the gap between us enough for you to hit me with it or dash attack. I think I was able to punish it enough, but I should've more often. Nice camp game, however. You had some nice frag cooks.

I can see if anyone else I know of is interested in joining FFA. I'll ask for you. But I'll play in a bit, regardless of what we do. :applejack:
We don't have to do FFA. I just needed to relax for a sec. I'll do 1v1's.

Snailtopus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
JoeySnail
Good games Snail. Nice playing you after so long. I felt like I was playing really slow compared to how fast paced I usually am. Was trying to be really wary of mistiming stuff on wifi, which resulted in me seeming super defensive and playing to punish more-so than my general bait-and-read tactics. I enjoyed the decision making your Snake had, but try to find more unpredictable/erratic times to use DACUS. It seems you went for it every time I closed the gap between us enough for you to hit me with it or dash attack. I think I was able to punish it enough, but I should've more often. Nice camp game, however. You had some nice frag cooks.

Thanks dude. DACUS is kind of a panic button for me, I know I overuse it. I feel Snake has become possibly my best character I've been putting lots of work into him

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
We don't have to do FFA. I just needed to relax for a sec. I'll do 1v1's.
Well, I'm ready now. Just had to take a quick shower before everyone went to bed. Nobody has replied to my FFA request, but I can keep asking about if you're still interested in that. We can do 1v1 until they answer or not either way. :applejack:

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Well, I'm ready now. Just had to take a quick shower before everyone went to bed. Nobody has replied to my FFA request, but I can keep asking about if you're still interested in that. We can do 1v1 until they answer or not either way. :applejack:
Thats fine with me. Thanks for the help.

Last edited:

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
I just... Bananas.... I can't even... You take really good advantage of my bananas. I can't really keep them close to me. If I go above you and try to throw them down from above you just dodge and attack me. Its going to take some time for me to figure out what the best way is to approach with bananas. Almost anything I do with bananas get shielded. I just need to be less predictable. I also notice that everyone who kicks my butt around here runs up and taps shield a lot. I think I'm going to steal that... It helped in the Pit vs Ike match on Delfino Plaza (just a little) . I was surprised that the armor piece in the Zero Suit Vs. Ike match lasted so long. Playing against Samus was fun. Also the FOG haha I learned how to do it the easy way off the ledge. Pit vs Ganon was pretty fun. I kept trying to rain arrows on you from far away. I should just do it when you're off stage. You caught on to my waiting and going slow after Ganons side-B and you just attacked me. People usually try to read stuff with Ganons side-b and Snakes grab. I'll usually stay still or get-up attack because I know they are expecting a roll. I always lose track of time when we play and now its almost 2:00 in the morning.... Too tired..GG's ZZ's...

Last edited:

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Good games. Diddy's ealiest auto cancel frames are so long on his d-air, it kept throwing me off when you used it to start a fast fall then dsmash. Every time I saw it, my innate response was to punish the landing lag from the d-air out of my shield. I also don't know why I kept assuming Pit was so tall when I was trying to z-air camp with Samus. Almost half of them went right over him.

You've gotten better at your banana control, but you ledge and aerial game got predictable. Make use of your double jump more often while you're returning from above. I can stick around onstage or short hop something to negate your falling aerial/airdodge decision. :applejack:

Last edited:

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Actually those d-air to d-smashes were all failed attempts at banana locking you lol! I'm to lame to regrab a banana in a match. But in practice I can get it just fine.(mostly)

Last edited:
Top Bottom