• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North Carolina Brawl Power Rankings! (Update 11/08!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mr.fizwidget

Smash Champion
lol at bimz trying to mess with sp...

wait...bimz did you enter singles at herb? and if you did was boss in your pool?

if he was then i think i know who you are

Bimz

Smash Cadet
lol the only reason i remember you is because i watched mini hit a mis-fire stage spike on you during pools...lol get pwned
:laugh: i was doing terrible that day

i got him back though when he charged his side b into snakes fsmash

lotta meatridng goin on in here i see

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
I say at least put Sushi-Man's one line of recognition in bold

I think most people just look at the list and go to another thread, if he's estimated at 1st place everyone who views the thread should know that imo.

Btw I'm not rehashing an argument here, I don't think it's that big of a deal but I just wanted to voice my opinion lol.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
How about we talk about something practical, like the rankings themselves?

Do not attempt to say the pictures are necessary for the rankings or anything else like that.

NickOTeen

Smash Journeyman
You know, I'm not even concerned about making it onto the Power Rankings, considering PP's the only person near me other than the other Roytards that plays Brawl, and Shelby's too far away for me to drive.

So my goal is to make it on the Honorable Mentions list. =D

EDIT: That is, if PP still lives in Shelby. I thought that's where you said you were from at the last tournament I ran at Game Crazy...

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Whew, it's been a long time since my first tourney, Nick. =p Good to see ya bro.

Yeah, my home is still in Shelby, but I'll be going to college in Winston-Salem starting the 27th.

NickOTeen

Smash Journeyman
Haha, I forgot that was your actual FIRST tourney too, PP. I honestly was almost aggravated too. I was like "who's this new kid ****** everyone?!! None of us were this good at our first tourney!!" You've done well, and it was good to see ya at HERB, which is the only tourney I've attended since your first, save for Animazement this year.

Good to hear, you'll be closer to the rest of the Smash crew. Dammit, will someone convince Ali, Peter, DF2K, and all the old Melee players in Charlotte to play Brawl so I can get some good practice in?

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Haha yeah, and I never knew I was being raged at until Pac......

good times.

You should start comin to stuff again man. The scene is VERY different now.

Ali plays Brawl and is too **** at it. There are other Brawl players in Charlotte as well. You gotta hit up the locator thread to find em.

NickOTeen

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, I saw at HERB it had changed a bit. Kinda refreshing. And I forgot about Sugaa, he was pretty chill.

Didn't know Ali was still in Brawl. I remember he got **** quick with Snake, and Peter was beast with Marth, Ike, and Snake. Old Brawl times are old.

And I didn't know Pac raged at you. I wasn't so much raged as much as I was stunned, though I won't lie, some of the local Concord tourney kids were so mad at you for being the new kid that was so much better than them.

RTF lurks Smashboards more than I do, and she's convinced the crew to start traveling more. She's gotten us pretty hyped up for the tourney scene again, so you'll likely see us more often, including the Low-Tier at PLUR's. She knows how to rally her Roytards together, so thanks to her you'll see us more often. =D

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Peter quit Brawl for good, first of all.

Second, cool deal. I won't be going to PLUR's(I'll be welcoming Ali back), but I can't wait to see you guys at tournaments again.

Rohan

Smash Apprentice
where is most of sp on the honorable mentions?? we place top 10 in almost every tourney, then there is the double scene which we dominate(i know it cant count towards the prs) but at least put us in honorable mentions

PyroSpark

Smash Apprentice
"Haha, I forgot that was your actual FIRST tourney too, PP. I honestly was almost aggravated too. I was like "who's this new kid ****** everyone?!! "

omg, it was my first actual tourny too! aside from the lolgamestop one. >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom