• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-The NNID Sharing Thread: Find opponents here!-

quicksting_cricket

Smash Rookie
NNID
Cricketmisu
Only one way to find out, isn't it? :p
Should be add skype as well for some better communication? I'm kind of new here.

Last edited:

quicksting_cricket

Smash Rookie
NNID
Cricketmisu
Sent a request if you're still up for some matches.
Sorry dude, real life calls I'm afraid. I have to say though, playing here does the spirit good. Glad I found these forums again. You can be sure that I'll return here quite often. I feel like I found the perfect place to improve. :)

In the very least, I'll add you later today, so we can fight later on.

Foxus

Smash Ace
NNID
Greatfox1
I guess I'll add to the list if not already two characters I have trouble with in particular is Sonic and Mewtwo. Anyone who can help me combat Sonic and/or Mewtwo would be great.

Last edited:

SoraX

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RickyX
3DS FC
2750-1160-0582
I guess I'll add to the list if not already two characters I have trouble with in particular is Sonic and Mewtwo. Anyone who can help me combat Sonic and/or Mewtwo would be great.
I can't play right now, but Mewtwo is one of my secondary mains. We can play sometime if you want.

Foxus

Smash Ace
NNID
Greatfox1
I can't play right now, but Mewtwo is one of my secondary mains. We can play sometime if you want.
That would be great. I'm at that point now where its like, "Give me a break! Let me win just once! I come so close to winning, then the win gets taken away!" And this is in FF mind you. Any help at this point in time would be helpful.

When were you thinking?

SoraX

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RickyX
3DS FC
2750-1160-0582
That would be great. I'm at that point now where its like, "Give me a break! Let me win just once! I come so close to winning, then the win gets taken away!" And this is in FF mind you. Any help at this point in time would be helpful.

When were you thinking?
Haha yeah I know what you're talking about. It's tough going up against a player who uses a character that you don't play against very much.

I'll probably be able to play later today. I might not be able to but I'll try.

Daxtero

Smash Rookie
NNID
Crackercube
My NNID is Crackercube. I'm still new to the competitive scene, but add me if you want.

SoraX

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RickyX
3DS FC
2750-1160-0582
I'm available for some matches right now. :3

KirbCider

Smash Ace
Is anyone free to do some matches at the moment? I'm itching to get some practice in to further improve my Gameplay.

Foxus

Smash Ace
NNID
Greatfox1
Haha yeah I know what you're talking about. It's tough going up against a player who uses a character that you don't play against very much.

I'll probably be able to play later today. I might not be able to but I'll try.
Yeah, I'm done with getting heavily agitated every time I go online. That's why I need some training away from free for alls (where I'm having the most trouble) and more comprehensive than training mode with CPU's. After this 20-minute ban, I could probably go into a practice session. Have you added me?

SoraX

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RickyX
3DS FC
2750-1160-0582
Yeah, I'm done with getting heavily agitated every time I go online. That's why I need some training away from free for alls (where I'm having the most trouble) and more comprehensive than training mode with CPU's. After this 20-minute ban, I could probably go into a practice session. Have you added me?
No I haven't, I'll add you some time after I get home from work.

Lowerfuzzball

Smash Rookie
Anyone want to play right now? Also, looking for a frequent sparring partner.

NNID: (Wii U) Lowerfuzzball

Top Bottom