• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-The NNID Sharing Thread: Find opponents here!-

SoraX

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RickyX
3DS FC
2750-1160-0582
I've already sent an add, and I see you already made a room as well. :p
Good games! I'm done for now, but one tip I would give you is to not jump from ledges as much as you do, and try to use the other ways of climbing up too, otherwise it becomes really predictable and you can get punished for it.

KirbCider

Smash Ace
Good games! I'm done for now, but one tip I would give you is to not jump from ledges as much as you do, and try to use the other ways of climbing up too, otherwise it becomes really predictable and you can get punished for it.
Well, that is what practice is for, right?

I did catch onto that for a while but eventually you began to predict what I was going to do again. Your defense game is also insanely good. I could hardly ever figure out how to approach you no matter how hard I tried usually. Any of the matches I had won or good hits landed was just out of pure luck really so can't exactly say I beat you even once. Also your Ness is what nightmares are made of.

Absolutely terrifying. Very Good Games indeed! Looks like I gotta hit the drawing board again and practice more. As a side note:

Which character do you think I did best with and which one did I do the worst with? I want to figure out who I need to focus on the most.

Last edited:

SoraX

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RickyX
3DS FC
2750-1160-0582
Well, that is what practice is for, right?

I did catch onto that for a while but eventually you began to predict what I was going to do again. Your defense game is also insanely good. I could hardly ever figure out how to approach you no matter how hard I tried usually. Any of the matches I had won or good hits landed was just out of pure luck really so can't exactly say I beat you even once. Also your Ness is what nightmares are made of.

Absolutely terrifying. Very Good Games indeed! Looks like I gotta hit the drawing board again and practice more. As a side note:

Which character do you think I did best with and which one did I do the worst with? I want to figure out who I need to focus on the most.
Thanks I appreciate that. Remind me again which characters you used and I'll tell you. :]

SoraX

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RickyX
3DS FC
2750-1160-0582
Well after hearing this, as a Ness main myself, I want to vs. you now lol. NNID: Rhodechill
Haha I'll probably be able to play in a little while, if you or anyone else wants to play soon.

C4-

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Pig321
NNID pig321
Tag: C4
Ranked NorCal player.
I'm posting this in hopes of finding some very experienced players who are down to play wifi. I'm trying to play as many high level matchs as I can in preparation for Genesis. As I mentioned I'm a ranked player from NorCal so I'd like to play with other ranked players (or just tournament level players who usually place high/ or wifi warriors I.e. Extremely good wifi players lol) thanks in advance ! PM me or reply :)

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
NNID pig321
Ranked NorCal player.
I'm posting this in hopes of finding some very experienced players who are down to play wifi. I'm trying to play as many high level matchs as I can in preparation for Genesis. As I mentioned I'm a ranked player from NorCal so I'd like to play with other ranked players (or just tournament level players who usually place high/ or wifi warriors I.e. Extremely good wifi players lol) thanks in advance ! PM me or reply :)
I'm not ranked, though I am interested in helping you train for your tournament. Sounds cool.

I'll add you.

Disregard this. Internet's derping out on me.

Last edited:

SoraX

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RickyX
3DS FC
2750-1160-0582
NNID pig321
Ranked NorCal player.
I'm not ranked either but I'd help you train if you want. :]

Foxus

Smash Ace
NNID
Greatfox1
Anyone want to help me train later tonight or sometime tomorrow morning?

BlackCore8

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BLCore
Anyone else wanna play? I need someone good to analyze my playstyle and tell me what to do to improve myself.

Last edited:

Foxus

Smash Ace
NNID
Greatfox1
I'll probably try to be home by 9:10 MST. Or I could go on around 8 or so tomorrow morning, same time zone.

SoraX

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RickyX
3DS FC
2750-1160-0582
I'll probably try to be home by 9:10 MST. Or I could go on around 8 or so tomorrow morning, same time zone.
Idk if I'll be on that late tonight but we'll see.

Foxus

Smash Ace
NNID
Greatfox1
Anyone wanna do some training in the next 30 minutes or so? We can meet back here in between matches for feedback.

SoopaDerpcat

Smash Cadet
My NNID is soopaderpcat

I don't really have any smash buddies yet, and I'm not really super good at the game. If you're fairly inexperienced (or are experienced and want to teach me more about the game...or you know, just test out custom builds against me :p)
I'd very much appreciate a few people to play with.

Top Bottom