• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-The NNID Sharing Thread: Find opponents here!-

Kaneki164

Smash Cadet
NNID
Thawk164
3DS FC
5127-2247-5437
Anybody wants to 1v1 using customs(no equipment)? I'm trying to have some practice with Palutena and with customs I earned with other characters.

CCC!

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Petersonc87
3DS FC
1891-1439-7687
ah alright. i'll send you one and host a room.
@ CCC! CCC! added and room open.
Very GG's. Your grab/smash out of shield, esp with Dark Pit, was insanely fast. I have to work on being competitive with characters other than Mario.

Zunoa

Smash Rookie
NNID
ZunoaX
3DS FC
0559-7279-2599
Anybody wants to 1v1 using customs(no equipment)? I'm trying to have some practice with Palutena and with customs I earned with other characters.
I up for some matches, if you're still awake! My NNID is ZunoaX

Frogding

Smash Cadet
always looking to expand my friends list for smash opportunities, I'm on alot and I'm looking for someone to either have some fun friendlies or help me out... or both.

NNID:Frogding

NoodIes

Smash Rookie
NNID
Noodled
My NNID is Noodled

I just picked up S4, looking for improvement, tips, stuff like that.

If you add me please put your username + "From Smashboards" so I know. Thanks!

D

Deleted member

Is anyone around and want to play me? Haven't played in a while and I'm looking to shake this rust off. Would prefer if it was someone close to my region.

Kaneki164

Smash Cadet
NNID
Thawk164
3DS FC
5127-2247-5437
1v1 anyone? Looking for some practice with customs(no equipment) I earned for several characters, also I'm just bored in general.

Top Bottom