• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-The NNID Sharing Thread: Find opponents here!-

Dokokashira

Smash Journeyman
Would anyone be interested in 2v2? Preferably with other 2v2 teams, and we can also communicate through Skype if wanted.

WalrusBiscuit

Smash Journeyman
NNID
WalrusBiscuit
ID is: WalrusBiscuit

I would like to have opponents from Europe because there would probably be less lag.

Nintendo Fan

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Gamer-Robert1498
3DS FC
3050-7577-7020
So I've only asked for a battle once on the 3DS a while back since Brawl's online shut down, but I'm willing to play some singles or doubles again. I'll be on/off for a while if anyone wants to play be it 1-VS-1s or if we can get people for doubles. I'll be playing For Taunt mode until then :awesome:

coolarj10

Smash Apprentice
NNID
coolarj10
3DS FC
1736-2533-1640
I'd love to play if anyone is interested. Since I don't have a gamecube controller yet, I'm still using my 3DS.

3DS (1736-2533-1640) / Wii U (Coolarj10)

Winnnn _AKA_Walt Piffney

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Winnnnnnnn
Looking for someone with very very good knowledge of fundamentals to play against. Feel like I've reached the point where I need to play obviously better people or I'll stagnate on the learning curve.

Top Bottom