• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-The NNID Sharing Thread: Find opponents here!-

Kodachi

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GhOsT-KoDa
anyone wanna 2v2? Got a buddy here with me looking to vs some people outside of for glory. message me thx!

free33

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Intelctmeatbal
Hi everyone! My NNID is intelctmeatbal (my brother screwed it up) and I main zero suit Samus and zelda (I also have a ganondorf and a samus, as well as a decent Ike). I am looking for anyone willing to play 1v1. Right now I currently would like to find some good shiek, luigi, or Diddy kong matchups because I have trouble with luigi and I don't come across enough shieks or diddys to know the matchups well, even though they are very important. Although I would like to play anyone really. Those are just the matches I am looking for at the moment. Send me a friend request or msg me here on smashboards for some awesome matches!

LoveandBacon

Smash Cadet
NNID
Lithiums
Well ok L&B it will be our first Smash 4 game, and course nice to see you man.
Same to you man, I'll add you, my NNID is Lithiums :p

GGs DAS! I have to stop now or I'll be going all night haha. Nice to play you again, I love playing you because you find the most creative ways to get kills, so I always have to stay on my toes and I'm never allowed to auto-pilot lol

Last edited:

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
Same to you man, I'll add you, my NNID is Lithiums :p
GGs L&B I did pretty bad there lol, but I'm not surprised though. Duck Hunt so gimmicky, and I admit it had me annoyed quite a bit lol. I haven't done well vs him yet this probably the best I did though. You're the third one I've fought to be honest. I'm just not sure how to go about fighting him.

Impressive play though I really need to shape up in Smash 4. All my Brawl buddies here showing me how its done, and making me look inexperienced. First Cap'n, Zatch, and now you lol.

Nice characters in general L&B you seem really fearless lol. When I lose I do come back stronger, so I'll be sure to get you next time. It was nice playing you finally in Smash 4 and again.

Last edited:

LoveandBacon

Smash Cadet
NNID
Lithiums
GGs L&B I did pretty bad there lol, but I'm not surprised though. Duck Hunt so gimmicky, and I admit it had me annoyed quite a bit lol. I haven't done well vs him yet this probably the best I did though. You're the third one I've fought to be honest. I'm just not sure how to go about fighting him.

Impressive play though I really need to shape up in Smash 4. All my Brawl buddies here showing me how its done, and making me look inexperienced. First Cap'n, Zatch, and now you lol.

Nice characters in general L&B you seem really fearless lol. When I lose I do come back stronger, so I'll be sure to get you next time. It was nice playing you finally in Smash 4 and again.
Duck Hunt requires a lot of patience to fight against, so it's a tough MU to learn for lots of people. Once you get to know how his projectiles function, you'll have a much easier time against him, I'm sure. I was really glad to see you still play Peach in this game, they're so difficult to find these days lol

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
Duck Hunt requires a lot of patience to fight against, so it's a tough MU to learn for lots of people. Once you get to know how his projectiles function, you'll have a much easier time against him, I'm sure. I was really glad to see you still play Peach in this game, they're so difficult to find these days lol
Are you saying to time you out lol? Its hard to be patient though, so I figure I shouldn't give him much chance to setup. It still good experience though since I don't understand what every character is capable of yet. I wasn't going to drop Peach lol. I tend to stick to my guns, and I don't follow the crowd either. I'll get the hang of it, so I can't stay tied down forever.

LoveandBacon

Smash Cadet
NNID
Lithiums
Are you saying to time you out lol? Its hard to be patient though, so I figure I shouldn't give him much chance to setup. It still good experience though since I don't understand what every character is capable of yet. I wasn't going to drop Peach lol. I tend to stick to my guns, and I don't follow the crowd either. I'll get the hang of it, so I can't stay tied down forever.
If it comes to that, yes lol. Duck Hunt has lots of trouble killing, so getting the lead on him and playing as safe as possible is a viable strategy, regardless of how lame or boring that is. The other thing is he can't handle being rushed down very well, so he tends to struggle vs faster characters. And I'd have stuck to my Wolf guns as well for this game, but ya know :(

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
If it comes to that, yes lol. Duck Hunt has lots of trouble killing, so getting the lead on him and playing as safe as possible is a viable strategy, regardless of how lame or boring that is. The other thing is he can't handle being rushed down very well, so he tends to struggle vs faster characters. And I'd have stuck to my Wolf guns as well for this game, but ya know :(
I rather not time you out unless it just takes that long or its a tournament match or something lol. I am thinking of ideas to try or changes on what to do next time I'm faced with this character. Thanks for the tips.

Wolf could become DLC like Lucas and Mewtwo did, but I think its really unlikely though. That does stink for, and for all the Wolf mains especially.

Edit: I'm about to go to sleep, so until next time L&B and thanks again for the matches goodnight.

Last edited:

IsGamer

Smash Apprentice
NNID
IsGamer
3DS FC
0490-6907-6386
Um... I guess it's not againist the posting rules, but you guys could continue chatting via PMs so you don't flood the thread with posts that don't revolve in match-making.

Just saying, I really doubt any mod or something is going to tell you guys anything lol

MandL27

Smash Cadet
My NNID is MandL27, just like my username here.
I play SSB4-U more than anyone should.

derrykrombo

Smash Cadet
NNID
d_wreck88
anyone feel like some 1v1's? looking to play around with customs or just work on technique. criticism accepted!

SPC_Oli

Smash Rookie
NNID
TheRavn
Wii U Only.
My NNID is TheRavn
feel free to add me, i'm currently looking for some matches.

Javier Pwns

Smash Rookie
NNID
Javier_Pwns
:denzel:name calling? :bluejump:Real question (you twilight jacob wannabe) is why waste ya time writing an essay in the 1st place, this aint eharmony..lookin like a stunt double for Freddie from iCarly:rotfl:
Sorry i dont look like an ugly ass ****** like you, having to hide my face in my profile pic dumb ****

Loud_Static

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Loud_Static
3DS FC
2809-8744-3238
Sorry i dont look like an ugly *** ****** like you, having to hide my face in my profile pic dumb ****
:teeth:poor jacob, looking for mates on a video game forum..NO ONE CARES what you look like you wannabe model weirdo unless we roastin yo fufu ahh, like i said this AINT EHARMONY or FB especially with awkie catfish fools like you lurking; you wake up at 7am & first thing you do is get on here to spam & talk trash, do yaself a favor and get a gf freddie, change ya life then change ya profile pic :joyful:
ps. Yo shark boy lookin ahh, wit dat fresh ahh ASTRO BOY haircut SON get Ethered
& dat loose ahh collar, could put 2 heads in dat bih, dats a Q-neck

Last edited:

Javier Pwns

Smash Rookie
NNID
Javier_Pwns
Jokes
:teeth:poor jacob, looking for mates on a video game forum..NO ONE CARES what you look like you wannabe model weirdo unless we roastin yo fufu ahh, like i said this AINT EHARMONY or FB especially with awkie catfish fools like you lurking; you wake up at 7am & first thing you do is get on here to spam & talk trash, do yaself a favor and get a gf freddie, change ya life then change ya profile pic :joyful:
ps. Yo shark boy lookin ahh, wit dat fresh ahh ASTRO BOY haircut SON get Ethered
& dat loose ahh collar, could put 2 heads in dat bih, dats a Q-neck
Jokes on you kiddo, I have a girlfriend, you're talking about how looks don't matter yet all you're doing here is talking **** about how I look, obviously a sign that your insecure about your physical appearence. I wouldn't talk about anyone's hair when you can't even grow real hair, you were the dip**** that started talking trash moron.

Last edited:

Javier Pwns

Smash Rookie
NNID
Javier_Pwns
You're asking me to stop when you were the dip **** that started this and got made to look like a ****ing moron?

Loud_Static

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Loud_Static
3DS FC
2809-8744-3238
You're asking me to stop when you were the dip **** that started this and got made to look like a ****ing moron?
I aint askin you nothin you Cigarette im tellin you stop goin back n forth like some keyboard thugs on the boards cus this has nothing to do with smash, pm if you wanna talk ur crap so bad

GhostUrsa

Smash Ace
NNID
GhostUrsa
3DS FC
1220-6542-6727
If anyone would like more Ike Match-up experience, my NNID is on my card to the left.

Melodramattic

Smash Rookie
My ID is flyingtrapeace. Looking for some new competition. Feel free to add me. Smash wiiu

Last edited:
Top Bottom