• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-The NNID Sharing Thread: Find opponents here!-

JaredK22

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Jrdkilr22
3DS FC
2664-2858-9403
Switch FC
SW-1079-9038-3317
Anyone up for a customs + custom stages match?

Last edited:

jonahcat47

Smash Rookie
NNID
ryuji-achan
Hey guys im relatively new in the competitive smash scene but i feel decent in what i can do but im looking for a few good training partners, if youre looking to better your smashing skills then send me a msg and we can train together

Storm Erion

Smash Cadet
I'm looking for a really good Falcon or Sonic to play against, or anyone who's really, really good in general. As i'm playing better and better players I'm struggling against them, mostly Falcon and Sonic though, preferably someone who could tell me what I'm doing wrong and help me with the matchup.

If you're interested in helping me out, send me a pm. Thanks. :shyguy:

hiro1786

Smash Rookie
I main ness and live on the east coast. I usually play without customs on but I'm open to playing with them on too.
Pm me on here if you wanna play or just add me, my Nintendo ID is Devastasis.
Oh and if I'm missing rules and stuff just ask me lol, ty.

Last edited:

Luniit

Smash Rookie
NNID
Emojavel
I have no idea where i am in skillevel as i never have had the chance to talk with anyone that i have played with online, and i cant really compare me to my friends as i am the only one i know who owns this game :(

If anyone want to smack me up in a few matches send me a message! I prefer getting requests my skype prior to NNID tho

NNID: Emojavel

JaredK22

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Jrdkilr22
3DS FC
2664-2858-9403
Switch FC
SW-1079-9038-3317
Any Mario main here ? Would like a ditto match
I don't play Mario but I do play Dr.Mario. Can that be acceptable?

Edit: If I don't get a reply soon, I'll take someone else instead.

Last edited:

Leopardfire123

Smash Rookie
Looking for someone to play with, I would prefer items off and omega stages only, but it doesn't matter.

EDIT: 2 Stock

Last edited:

ProphetEyes

Smash Rookie
NNID
ProphetEyes
Hi, I've only been playing Smash for a month or so. As you can imagine, my game needs A LOT of work. I regularly get my butt kicked but I'm still having fun, and I have a drive to improve. I'm looking for someone of either similar skill level to train with and improve together, or an much more experienced player who is willing to help me improve by teaching me what to work on and giving constructive criticism of my game and not just destroy me and leave me wondering wtf just happened. lol

I also play MK8 and MH3U

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I haven't played much recently, anybody want to play for a while?

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Nevermind, got someone.

Last edited:

Galidago

Smash Rookie
NNID
Pelladhros
NNID is Pelladhros
Add me to play custom, well-designed Smashketball stage. Free-for-alls, teams, or 1v1 stock matches no items.

Top Bottom