• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-The NNID Sharing Thread: Find opponents here!-

Kodachi

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GhOsT-KoDa
im down for some non laggy 1v1s, customs or not idk, i dont use customs though

pm me

Undertaker464

Smash Rookie
NNID
Undertaker464
I'm looking for pro players who have amazing knowledge of smash 4 characters to offer me private lessons. I main :4sheik: and :4rob:. I'm also good with :4shulk::4falcon: :4darkpit::4zss::4bowser: :4ganondorf:. I'm

always available Monday-Thursday nights around 9pm CST. I

would like to know inquiries

-Undertaker

Jonarobin

Smash Apprentice
NNID
PowerMiner
Anybody wanna do 2 on 2 team battles? (I'm going to be fighting with my sister, so 2 people on the same wiiu unless you don't mind that)
NNID's on my profile thing

Loud_Static

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Loud_Static
3DS FC
2809-8744-3238
why the **** would I waste my time rewriting that **** moron
:denzel:name calling? :bluejump:Real question (you twilight jacob wannabe) is why waste ya time writing an essay in the 1st place, this aint eharmony..lookin like a stunt double for Freddie from iCarly:rotfl:

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504

Anybody wanna do 2 on 2 team battles? (I'm going to be fighting with my sister, so 2 people on the same wiiu unless you don't mind that)
NNID's on my profile thing
I'll join. My partner and I will both add you, we have no prior experience teaming with each other so this ought to be interesting.

Jonarobin

Smash Apprentice
NNID
PowerMiner

I'll join. My partner and I will both add you, we have no prior experience teaming with each other so this ought to be interesting.
ok hi I'll start the match if you didn't already

who's your partner?

Last edited:

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
ahh we didnt have the best of connections but ggs. nice marth
GGs as well Ike sorry about the lag. It was still pretty fun, and thanks you have a good Falcon. Hopefully our connection is better if we play again sometimes.

Richard 89

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesker08
3DS FC
4768-7987-3562
@ Crimson Despair Crimson Despair it's below my avatar.
GGS, that's a wonderful ZSS you have there, I wanted to show you my other characters but you left. Thanks for the matches.

Edit: Oh, I didn't know you liked customs. As for the lag I didn't notice any on my side but after you left and I left, I noticed a red connection icon, I guess i'll have to wait to battle you again.

Would Anyone else like to play

Edit 2: Nvm I don't have anymore time to play tonight, i'll come back tomorrow sometime to play again.

Last edited:
Top Bottom