• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-The NNID Sharing Thread: Find opponents here!-

Mech0nis

It's a Wonderful World...
NNID
AverageSalviGuy
3DS FC
5215-0381-9754
good games, but the lag in the later games was ticking me off. advancing air slash seems pretty useful. I might keep it. i just might. I hate playing against zero suit samus, but your other characters were good. I recommend getting more pivot grabs in the speed monado. its very useful
it was for me too and I like his default air slash the best still I run 1313 on shulk and still practicing my zero suit lol and i usually do that with shulk but the lag was killing me at times .-.

croissanwish

Smash Cadet
Added ya, and I just opened a room! EDIT: good games C! I reopened my room after reevaluating my play style, so
If anyone wants to join, I'm down!

Last edited:

BSME/misc

Smash Ace
NNID
jjp702
3DS FC
1521-3685-4649
Er you gonna host?
Fun games man, had to cut it short sadly. I like samus' custom moves, especially that up-b. Bowser can basically wavedash with his custom side-b lol.

But that egg launch tho..... man than move invalidates a lot of people's recovery options lol.

GGs my man

NekoJubei

Smash Journeyman
NNID
NekoJubei
3DS FC
4425-1920-7361
Fun games man, had to cut it short sadly. I like samus' custom moves, especially that up-b. Bowser can basically wavedash with his custom side-b lol.

But that egg launch tho..... man than move invalidates a lot of people's recovery options lol.

GGs my man
GGs Also what is it that my playstyle lacks? I know something is off from how i Play x.x

BSME/misc

Smash Ace
NNID
jjp702
3DS FC
1521-3685-4649
GGs Also what is it that my playstyle lacks? I know something is off from how i Play x.x
The main thing in general is that you're a tad bit predictable. Work on cutting down on those rolls and apply more passive pressure and you'll improve alot

Matsushi

True Blood
Good games! Sorry I wasn't much of a challenge in comparison but thanks again.
D'aw, don't say that. Your Villager and Mega Man have a lot of potential!

Good games though! I had lots of fun and you certainly did put up a good fight. :D

GeneralTruex

Smash Rookie
NNID
GeneralTru
So yeah i am GeneralTrue my nick on Nintendo is GeneralTru... Because it did not allow me to add the e.

My main is Marth and has always been, My secondary is R.o.b

I would like to practice against some people but if you want to voicechat i rather have you add me on skype under the name GeneralTrue, As the mic function sucks on the wii-u.

Chars i suck against? 1.Sonic 2.Yoshi. I cannot ever seem to beat them unless someone is extremly terrible.

Chars i can beat kind of easily? 1.Villager 2.Nes

So yeah i`m strong against kids =p

I love fighting mostly against Sheiks Other Marth players or lucina.

If someone is good with Sonic or Yoshi then mabye you can help me become stronger against them.

Looking forward to smashing with you guys!

ps. Dont bother if you got a bad internet connection as i just wont play laggy matches. Also try to be wired up.

ProjectAngel

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-3179-5530-9222
So yeah i am GeneralTrue my nick on Nintendo is GeneralTru... Because it did not allow me to add the e.

My main is Marth and has always been, My secondary is R.o.b

I would like to practice against some people but if you want to voicechat i rather have you add me on skype under the name GeneralTrue, As the mic function sucks on the wii-u.

Chars i suck against? 1.Sonic 2.Yoshi. I cannot ever seem to beat them unless someone is extremly terrible.

Chars i can beat kind of easily? 1.Villager 2.Nes

So yeah i`m strong against kids =p

I love fighting mostly against Sheiks Other Marth players or lucina.

If someone is good with Sonic or Yoshi then mabye you can help me become stronger against them.

Looking forward to smashing with you guys!

ps. Dont bother if you got a bad internet connection as i just wont play laggy matches. Also try to be wired up.
I'll fight ya. NNID is ProjectAngel.

Last edited:

BSME/misc

Smash Ace
NNID
jjp702
3DS FC
1521-3685-4649
Gosh very good games. Keep me added so we can play some more later (:
Very intense and hype matches.
You too man, that falcon is a monster.

Do you have a usb wifi adapter by chance? I think are connection would be even smoother if we both had one

But anyways, GGs nonetheless

♫ Zura ♫

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KatsuraRapYo
3DS FC
4914-3426-2583
You too man, that falcon is a monster.

Do you have a usb wifi adapter by chance? I think are connection would be even smoother if we both had one

But anyways, GGs nonetheless
Yeah I have the LAN adapter. I felt the connection good on my end.

Top Bottom