• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-The NNID Sharing Thread: Find opponents here!-

Sonsa

Smash Champion
Anyone wanna fight? 1v1, tourney style. Maybe customs, maybe we can choose random for characters, maybe teams if other people show up, just no equipment and super crazy stages

Last edited:

RainblowCupcakes

Smash Rookie
NNID
RainblowCupcakes
NNID is RainblowCupcakes. Add me up for sparring, I need to practice my pikachu game.
Standard tourny rules, but customs are chill with me.

Sonsa

Smash Champion
NNID is RainblowCupcakes. Add me up for sparring, I need to practice my pikachu game.
Standard tourny rules, but customs are chill with me.
Hello! Can we fight?
Edit: No? Anyone? Do I have a bad reputation or something...? :o Nevermind then...

Last edited:

MyBeardisOP

Smash Rookie
NNID
MyBeardisOP
My NNID is MyBeardisOP, just making sure people know that fact. Would like to play some fellow UK players but not too fussed. However bare in mind I am quite bad.

Zayes Pelekai

Smash Rookie
NNID
PieMunchies
Anyone wanna fight? 1v1, tourney style. Maybe customs, maybe we can choose random for characters, maybe teams if other people show up, just no equipment and super crazy stages
hey i dont like that signature, you shouldnt quit smash what are you crazy and its ok to be discouraged it happens to all people when they want to start playing a little more seriously. i wish i could play right now but im not home but what you can do is add pie munchies and we can train together is that ok?

Sonsa

Smash Champion
Added you, I'm online right now.
Oh cool, thanks, maybe I can analyze the Villager Pikachu Matchup! We can do whatever, 1v1s, random, etc. (Oh whoops ya said that an hour ago, sorry)

hey i dont like that signature, you shouldnt quit smash what are you crazy and its ok to be discouraged it happens to all people when they want to start playing a little more seriously. i wish i could play right now but im not home but what you can do is add pie munchies and we can train together is that ok?
Oh, I'm sorry. Well I'm no beginner, many say I'm actually quite good, I guess I just don't take loss easy. Not like I get mad at my opponents, I just get upset with myself, but Ill change the signature and try not to take loss so seriously. Sure, we can spar and grow as Villagers, I'm usually only on during weekends though.

Last edited:

croissanwish

Smash Cadet
@ Sonsa Sonsa I'll play ya! I need to get better and I guage my progress whenever I play ya :D To anyone else: my NNID is croissanwish and I'm a villager main, but I'm currently trying to improve my sonic. Add me and I'll open a room!

Sonsa

Smash Champion
@ Sonsa Sonsa I'll play ya! I need to get better and I guage my progress whenever I play ya :D To anyone else: my NNID is croissanwish and I'm a villager main, but I'm currently trying to improve my sonic. Add me and I'll open a room!
Oh cool, thanks! And yeah, youre Theo right? Ive already got ya added!
Edit: Oh? What happened, power outage? Well whatever happened ggs and hope youre well!

Last edited:

croissanwish

Smash Cadet
@ Sonsa Sonsa how did you know I had a power outage? lol I was right when the match was getting hype. Thanks for the ggs haha. I learned a lot about my play style. Other than changing my getup options from the ledge, what suggestions would you give to me?

Sonsa

Smash Champion
@ Sonsa Sonsa how did you know I had a power outage? lol I was right when the match was getting hype. Thanks for the ggs haha. I learned a lot about my play style. Other than changing my getup options from the ledge, what suggestions would you give to me?
Cause it didn't just stutter till a disconnection, we we're getting hype and instantly that little ball in the corner. Hope everything is well and ya get your power back soon!

Hmm... I'm not sure if I can give the best advice, but I think that... well I was being really aggressive. In most matchups Villager wants to force his opponent to approach or push the opponent off the stage, but in Villager dittos I know most want to play the projectile game and get smarter pockets. I still had that in the back of my head but my main plan was to rush you down and shove ya off the stage. I always had a hitbox out whether it was turnips or slingshots, but they weren't mindless.

So I guess my advice is - more pressure! More jumping slingshot fast falls, faster pace overall, I think ya wanna try and build your own momentum, I think there were many moments where you had launched a gyroid or done something with a period where you were focused on landing or maybe trying to out-smart me with a roll. I don't think there should be many inactive moments, you should always have a hitbox out, especially at midrange! Closer, sure, prepare to shield probably, but if ya saw how I was trying to push you it was always from a sort of distance, trying to gimp ya with slingshots. Cause I can only be hit with slingshots at that range, but because I already hit ya and got ya in hitstun theres really no threat to me. I dunno if I explained it well, I hope I helped somehow!

croissanwish

Smash Cadet
So I guess my advice is - more pressure! More jumping slingshot fast falls, faster pace overall, I think ya wanna try and build your own momentum, I think there were many moments where you had launched a gyroid or done something with a period where you were focused on landing or maybe trying to out-smart me with a roll. I don't think there should be many inactive moments, you should always have a hitbox out, especially at midrange! Closer, sure, prepare to shield probably, but if ya saw how I was trying to push you it was always from a sort of distance, trying to gimp ya with slingshots. Cause I can only be hit with slingshots at that range, but because I already hit ya and got ya in hitstun theres really no threat to me. I dunno if I explained it well, I hope I helped somehow!
I know exactly what you mean! You're using the kind of lingo that only villager mains will understand lol. Thanks for the advice. I will definitely try to implement it as soon as my power starts up haha.

On a side note: thank God I have a fully charged phone :oneeye:

Last edited:

Forahotsec

Smash Cadet
NNID
Forahotsec
DAYUMMMMM those were some fun games Duck SMASH! lol . Had a blast and was never mad homie. Super chill and fun games. Lets keep each other added for more times like this lol im always down.

btw dittos were funny as hell lol

Last edited:

Kai_64

Smash Cadet
NNID
Kai9001
anyone up for a few games? My NNID is Kai9001

Last edited:

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Cool, just accepted you now.
Good games man, your Shulk is looking pretty decent. I like Kirby in that matchup. Sorry about the connection if it was any major issue for you, but I'm in the U.S. It was nice playing with you dude. Welcome to the forums by the way.

MyBeardisOP

Smash Rookie
NNID
MyBeardisOP
Good games man, your Shulk is looking pretty decent. I like Kirby in that matchup. Sorry about the connection if it was any major issue for you, but I'm in the U.S. It was nice playing with you dude. Welcome to the forums by the way.
Lag may have screwed me in a couple of instances but it wasn't too big of a deal, really need to work on my defensive game more than anything else. Good games mate, and yeah kirby match was fun.

Last edited:

PicolasCage

Smash Rookie
I'll be online for awhile today, nnid is - ban00dle

edit: is the server down for anyone else?

Last edited:

Karyuudo-Kite

Smash Cadet
NNID
karyuudokite
Heya peeps, anyone wanna fight? I'm not to good but I'm trying to up my game as much as possible need all the practice I can get . Username is KaryuudoKite

Forahotsec

Smash Cadet
NNID
Forahotsec
Heya peeps, anyone wanna fight? I'm not to good but I'm trying to up my game as much as possible need all the practice I can get . Username is KaryuudoKite
im down if your still here or if anyone else wants to do friendlies

Top Bottom