• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-The NNID Sharing Thread: Find opponents here!-

SideSmash13

Smash Rookie
NNID
PikArmy234
Hey all. I'm pretty bad at Smash (I'm a newcomer to the series) so I am asking if someone would be willing to train me. My NNID is PikArmy234 and my Skype is nintendonerd13. I appreciate it! :awesome:

SMASH 4 MAINS: :4mario::4pacman::4ness::4villager:

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
GGs that was fun even though I only won 1 game lol. I've got alot of bad habits and don't know how to get off the ledge.
GGs as well Ninja we played for a while, and my younger brother said GG too. He was the mii fighter you took the game off of not me unfortunately lol, but he said he enjoyed the match though. Sorry if I burst your bubble there.

Well we all have those habits we don't want lol. I enjoyed the games though, so thanks for the matches.

What do you mean by not being able to get off the ledge?

Last edited:

BSME/misc

Smash Ace
NNID
jjp702
3DS FC
1521-3685-4649
GGs as well Ninja we played for a while, and my younger brother said GG too. He was the mii fighter you took the game off of not me unfortunately lol, but he said he enjoyed the match though. Sorry if I burst your bubble there.

Well we all have those habits we don't want lol. I enjoyed the games though, so thanks for the matches.

What do you mean by not being able to get off the ledge?
He probably means getting back on the stage without getting punished HARD. Dem reads brah

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
He probably means getting back on the stage without getting punished HARD. Dem reads brah
He could be talking about that. The ledge punishes you're not safe until you're on the stage and a few miles away.

Edit: You never want to be read though. When someone trying to read your book you close it, and if they persist come across their face with it.

Last edited:

Ninjas Happen

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
1032-1482-9394
my younger brother said GG too. He was the mii fighter you took the game off of not me unfortunately lol, but he said he enjoyed the match though. Sorry if I burst your bubble there.
Wow well at least SOME of the games were kinda close. :p

Duck SMASH!

Smash Journeyman
NNID
C.Piglet
Anybody down for a few matches?
I need to practice dealing with spam... specifically powershielding and not getting flustered by good zoning, as well as mixing up my approaches
If you're interested in helping me out my NNID is C. Piglet

Forahotsec

Smash Cadet
NNID
Forahotsec
Anybody down for a few matches?
I need to practice dealing with spam... specifically powershielding and not getting flustered by good zoning, as well as mixing up my approaches
If you're interested in helping me out my NNID is C. Piglet
you still around homie? you remember me, im not the best lol but im down for practice

Forahotsec

Smash Cadet
NNID
Forahotsec
I'll msg you via conversation
But sure, i'm down for some friendlies
oh okay but my wii u isnt by my computer so i cant really use that for messaging =( but pm me anyways

ill try to look back occassionally though

Last edited:

LT's Raichu

Smash Rookie
NNID
Khryos
Looking for matches, add me. Khryos. Don't really know how to rank myself but my win rate in glory is 82% so if anything around that or better add me so I can get better, thanks everyone!

Zensay

Smash Cadet
NNID
Zensay
Looking for someone to spar with. I need help with my shielding and mix ups in particular. All my practice in training seems to goes out the window in an actual fight. ID is Zensay. Feel free to PM me. I only have a little bit of time today so tomorrow might be a better time to start.

FKA Kobra

Smash Cadet
NNID
super-kobe-10
Looking for someone to spar with. I need help with my shielding and mix ups in particular. All my practice in training seems to goes out the window in an actual fight. ID is Zensay. Feel free to PM me. I only have a little bit of time today so tomorrow might be a better time to start.
Aye I sent you a friend request whenever you want to play.

kesterstudios

Smash Journeyman
NNID
kesterstudios
im coming hold up ill have a room up
good games, but the lag in the later games was ticking me off. advancing air slash seems pretty useful. I might keep it. i just might. I hate playing against zero suit samus, but your other characters were good. I recommend getting more pivot grabs in the speed monado. its very useful

Last edited:
Top Bottom