• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-The NNID Sharing Thread: Find opponents here!-

MrGuy

Smash Rookie
NNID
MrGuyu
Hey, add me if anyone here wants to play.

NNID: MrGuyu

elitegrovyle

Smash Cadet
NNID
elitegrove
3DS FC
4828-5721-3535
sorry but your connection was somewhat off so i couldn't react as fast as i would like to and my enjoyment was decreasing

Rinkario

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Rinkario253
3DS FC
3780-9024-1899
sorry but your connection was somewhat off so i couldn't react as fast as i would like to and my enjoyment was decreasing
I'm sorry. Sometimes my internet gets very slow but most of the time it's pretty stable. Hopefully we can play again some time!

Cthonic

Smash Rookie
NNID
Cthonic
Hello, I'm coming from project M and just got my wii u, having a great time so far. Anyone on the east coast want to spare me from laggy matches with scrubs?? Please?

Nnid: Cthonic

N7Kopper

Smash Apprentice
NNID
N7Kopper
3DS FC
2895-9534-7967
English Smasher coming in.
Like in the postbit, my NNID is N7Kopper like my Smashboards name. (Despite it's relative lack of replay value compared to Xenoblade and Mother/FF games, Mass Effect still holds a special place in my heart)

BonicSoom

Smash Rookie
NNID
PSNetwerk
Heyo I'll be adding a bunch of people above me. My NNID is PSNetwerk, Im English and my connection is pretty stable but it does have it's moments so add me and I'll accept it woo

bami23

Smash Rookie
NNID
bami23
3DS FC
2895-7350-6136
just received my copy of sm4sh wii u :D

NNID : bami23

playing MK8 as well form time to time

gr00tbeer

Smash Rookie
also just got a copy for wii u.

NNID: gr00tbeer.

add me if you wanna play but I'm kinda of a noob lol

Dregarious

Smash Rookie
NNID: Dregarious

Non competitive player. Usually on with my cousin. We're looking for some people for 4 player smash, just for fun.

Joe Blackman

Smash Rookie
NNID
Joe_Blackman
NNID: Joe_Blackman

I usually use Shulk, often use Little Mac and occasionally Dark Pit or Pit if I were under competitive circumstances (generally 1v1s). I'm down for playing for fun as much as I am down for playing competitively. I've known about the competitive scene vaguely, but now I've been drawn to it since 2014/2015. Thus, expect me to be doing some ballsy (and stupid) **** every now and then. Trying to git gud.

Robotjonesss

Smash Rookie
Just got my wii u a week ago along with smash bro. Looking for some brawler
Nintendo id: RobotJonesss

Whiteface

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheRealWhiteface
My nnid is already on the OP however, I'm looking for a sparring partner (s). I'm okay at the game but I'm getting tired of meeting someone in for glory that's good and shows great battle concepts only to never be able to play them again. if anyone's available I'm game. Nnid: TheRealWhiteface

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Nevermind.

Last edited:

Sharkzie

Smash Cadet
NNiD: Jeagar

Looking for people to train with, telling me what I am doing wrong or what I can do to improve (am a newbie)!

Last edited:

Whiteface

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheRealWhiteface
To anyone that has added me or vice versa feel free to pm me if you wanna play.

rncb

Smash Rookie
NNID
realncb
NA guy here pretty new to smash and would like people to play some 1v1 friendlies.
add nnid: realncb

Sonic94

Smash Apprentice
Hey I used to be good in brawl but I seem to have slipped a bit in smash 4 . I need GOOD players to add me so they can help me take my playstyle to the next level. My id is sonikku06

Yinyangblob

Smash Rookie
Anyone down to fight? 1 on 1 no items? My ID is: Kidd0 and if Kidd0 doesn't work try yinyangblob

Last edited:
Top Bottom