• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-The NNID Sharing Thread: Find opponents here!-

DrizzyDrew

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-3772-7996-8482
Watup smashdoods!
Anyone wanna spar some matches and add each other on here to practice mains and new characters?

You dont have to be amazing.

I can also help those who need help with thier game as well.

I have a youtubez channel and I could record our matches as well if your cool with that.

Weather your good or bad, hit me up! Lets have fun or I can help you.
Anything for this community : )

YukiDango

Smash Rookie
NNID
YumeDango
Mine is YumeDango! I prefer to be called Dango, though.

Anyone that wants to play, just add me! I'll be happy to play with you!

I'm going to add everyone I can.

Edit: Added you too, Mongo! (or thadd_fin)

Last edited:

thadd_fin

Your Residential Mongolian
NNID
Thadd_fin
3DS FC
4527-8856-2512

I added you Dango!

Sideslick

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Sideslick
Hey guys, I'm Cobbs. I'm a competitive Smash commentator. My goal is to grow the competitive Smash scene, both players and spectators.

Recently I was thinking - there are so many great Smash players in the competitive scene, yet a lot of them don't have video footage with commentary, and thus we don't really know they exist. Many players play in regions without dedicated stream teams, while others utilize online smash ladders. We may be used to seeing their names on tournament results, but we'll only ever see footage of them playing if they go to a larger tournament or a regional that happens to be streamed.

As a commentator whose focus is on growing the competitive scene - I have a responsibility. I want to open to doors for some of our awesome unheard & unseen players -- so I'm going to put some of you guys and gals in the spotlight!

If you're interested in being spotlighted, here are the full details:

This is an ongoing service and happens most nights.

NNID: CCOBBS
I'm the Host, you're the Champions.

• If you are interested in being spotlighted, the first step is to add me on your Wii U. My NNID is CCobbs.

• I host 1v1s that I record+commentate. Whenever you see me hosting a room, feel free to join! Once another opponents joins and its a 1v1, the match begins!

• Instead of joining my lobby, if you are playing 1v1s in 'With Friends' mode, I may decide to join your room! When this happens, it means I am going to commentate+record your match! I'll SD in the beginning as usual.

• All videos will be in HD at 60fps, with professionally recorded commentary (mixer, mic, pop filter, the whole shabam).

• Make sure you put your best foot forward and are playing at your peak potential. My lobbies are going to be a place for very skilled players to battle each other. This will make for great high-intensity matches for players to learn from, and the most exciting matches for spectators to watch.
I am looking forward to spotlighting and promoting your skills, help me make it happen by spreading the word.

Why are you doing this??
Duking it out Fight Club style is fun, and sparring like this is helpful for developing your abilities against many different foes. It puts a fun twist on online play, and brings people together by creating a Lobby anyone can join to have their matches recorded+commentated. Also, as your dedicated community host, I'll be uploading the commentated matches to youtube for you guys to watch after!

This is a great sparring 'event' to join in on for a couple matches if you're not looking for a huge time investment like an online Tournament, but still want to kick people's butts. Plus, you get recorded+commentated footage of said butt-kicking!

Note: I'm NA East.
Rules

1v1 - no items - 2 stocks (sometimes 3 stocks)

Stages

Final Destination - Battlefield - SmashVille - Town and City - Delfino Plaza - Castle Siege - Kongo Jungle 64

etc etc - the legal variety. Common sense = awesome

Rundown:

• Join my lobby or let me join yours.

• We all pick a stage and you two brawl it out while I commentate and share your matches with the world.
This is an informal ongoing event. I'm glad to be able to do this for the Smash community.

Keep on smashing guys and gals. See you online!

Fun Fact:

Once replay sharing is added, I'll be your go-to guy for having replays commentated too.
Hey, I sent you that Wii U friend-request.

Now I need some more friends to play with so I can try to get featured on your stream!

Rinkario

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Rinkario253
3DS FC
3780-9024-1899
Watup smashdoods!
Anyone wanna spar some matches and add each other on here to practice mains and new characters?

You dont have to be amazing.

I can also help those who need help with thier game as well.

I have a youtubez channel and I could record our matches as well if your cool with that.

Weather your good or bad, hit me up! Lets have fun or I can help you.
Anything for this community : )

Edit: Added you too, Mongo! (or thadd_fin)
Added all of you!
Edit: @ YukiDango YukiDango i do t see your NNID anywhere.

Last edited:

YukiDango

Smash Rookie
NNID
YumeDango
Oh, @YumaDango, BTW, I friended you, LOL!
Oh, umm... sorry...

I added you too now, though!

Edit: I also didn't open Miiverse yet if that matters, so maybe it's why I didn't show up there.
Edit 2: Now I'm in Miiverse... I think
Edit 3: Added you back, Rinkario!

Last edited:

Daqueto

Smash Cadet
NNID
Daqueto
3DS FC
5129-2178-4865
Switch FC
SW-3746-5895-3874
anyone down for a 1v1?

Halibut_Hastati

Smash Rookie
NNID
Halibut_Hastati
3DS FC
4141-3397-1766
I started a room. Whenever we can get a fourth person everyone can just jump in there.

If anyone wants to do 1 v 1's or a 3 FFA just to kill time until the fourth player shows up just join the room and I'll start a match.

Sideslick

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Sideslick
I started a room. Whenever we can get a fourth person everyone can just jump in there.

If anyone wants to do 1 v 1's or a 3 FFA just to kill time until the fourth player shows up just join the room and I'll start a match.
I'm not seeing you.

In fact, I accepted your request, but it's saying you haven't been online in a month, and that's obviously incorrect.

BTW guys, I'm leaving at 3:30, PST.

I've got 26 minutes.

Let's rock and roll.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kodachi

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GhOsT-KoDa
Anyone wanna do some 1v1's? NNID = ghost-koda

Kodachi

Smash Apprentice
NNID