• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-The NNID Sharing Thread: Find opponents here!-

Kodachi

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GhOsT-KoDa
if we didn't lag id love to do more i just hate when it skips like that :| funny how we both started out with same color robin lol i wasnt sure if i was dueling a mirror of myself or what

Kodachi

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GhOsT-KoDa
pot buggey i added you but it says you must also add. i added the djcrox acct.

styrofoam i just added you lets play!

Kodachi

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GhOsT-KoDa
gg thx for duels styrofoam u play a mean game

Pentao

Smash Apprentice
NNID: Pentao.

Looking for some 1v1s @ 3-stock and 8 minutes. Custom Moves allowed, but no custom equipment please.
I don't care what stage we fight on, but I'll only pick neutral/counter-pick/omega stages in case that's what you want.

Kodachi

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GhOsT-KoDa
Hey pent i'm down for some matches, sounds exactly like what i'm looking for, tournament friendly sort of stuff.

adding as soon as my wii u boots up

Pentao

Smash Apprentice
Alright cool, I'll add you now.

EDIT: Good games!

I couldn't beat you with anyone but Lucario, that made me feel bad lol. You're really good at reading my recoveries.

I apologize for the lag, no idea what was causing it. The first few matches (up until I switched to Shulk) seemed pretty smooth though?

Last edited:

Kodachi

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GhOsT-KoDa
ya good games, i just don't have much practice vs lucario myself, much needed duels imo. about the lag, maybe just computer interference, anti virus programs or spyware, other people or progs using internet, i tend to use direct ethernet when i play smash for best results because these days its hard to be sure that there isn't something utilizing your bandwidth when everything is connected via wireless.

Last edited:

adom4

Smash Lord
NNID
adom15510
3DS FC
3179-6434-6692
Anyone up for a couple of matches?

GOD URSUS

Smash Rookie
NNID
Schwertnase
Im the best german player at the Moment, so im looking to Play online against some of you from Different countries.
NNID: Schwertnase
Hope somebody accepts my challenge ;)

FallenXIV

Smash Rookie
NNID
FallenToDarkness
3DS FC
1091-7748-7375
NNID: FallenToDarkness

I'll play Smash and MK8 but mainly Smash.

itsReaLitY

Smash Cadet
NNID
LoZ_MartineZ
Anyone on that wants to 1v1 my nnid is in the first post if anyone's down

GOLDENMOP

Smash Cadet
I'm the_golden_mop I play smash mostly with competitive rulesets (A little Mario Kart here and there) and would accept basically any requests.

Last edited:

Maester

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Maester
3DS FC
4468-0971-1384
Looking for more people to play against, my wifi's pretty good but I just ordered a Wii Lan Adapter. In Central Canada (if that helps).

NNID: Maester

alexxiv

Smash Rookie
NNID
alexxiv
3DS FC
5000-3595-5300
I totally need more people to play with as I only have one actual friend who plays Smash. Im not too good but sure aim to be, so it would be nice to have som sparring partners. Live in Sweden. Please add me!

NNID: alexxiv

BasedGamerAce

Smash Cadet
NNID
BasedGamerAce
NNID-BasedGamerAce

Anyone who wants to battle can play me. I'm trying to improve my mains (Dr.Mario, Fox, and Lucina) I'll play 3 stock, 8 min, no items and customs if you want to turn them on (but no equipment plz!)

Beefcake134

Smash Rookie
NNID
teemo2strong
3DS FC
4554-0168-6766
you should my ID right there on the left. I have Mario Kart 8 and Smash bros obviously.

elitegrovyle

Smash Cadet
NNID
elitegrove
3DS FC
4828-5721-3535
anyone want to 1v1
NNID: elitegrove
mains: pikachu, lucario, charizard, greninja, falco, and yoshi

Top Bottom