• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-The NNID Sharing Thread: Find opponents here!-

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Shall I host?

My NNID: Yazzichi
It's saying your NNID isn't recognized when I try to add it.

Edit: Nevermind. Your NNID isn't the same as the name of your user mii, for future reference.

Last edited:

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Good games you guys, I'm guessing we disconnected during that last game. Sorry for being such a lousy teammate Sound, your Wii Fit Trainer is best I've seen yet. I'm still quite inexperienced in Smash 4 doubles.

Last edited:

Djsoundwaves108

Smash Journeyman
NNID
DeathJams108
3DS FC
0645-6246-3667
1v1 hosting a room right now

Good games you guys, I'm guessing we disconnected during that last game. Sorry for being such a lousy teammate Sound, your Wii Fit Trainer is best I've seen yet. I'm still quite inexperienced in Smash 4 doubles.
thanks and you were a awesome teammate you seem like your kinda getting the hang of shulk tho this was my 1st double in the new smash and i have to say thank you for being my 1st partner:chuckle:

Last edited by a moderator:

pinkdeaf1

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0387-9018-0614
Wait! I didn't mean to quit. I acciden4ally forgot to change my name and accidentally quit out.

Phrygisian

Smash Rookie
NNID
kelsilver9
3DS FC
4081-6733-0493
Hi all, recently got a wii u (because of smash of course)
Anyone who wants to be friends?

pinkdeaf1

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0387-9018-0614
Ggs, guy. You roll a lot... and smash or grab... like, roll to whatever. It worked somewhat well. I hate it, but it worked... but not vs dark pit. I honestly hate your rolling playstyle. I don't know what elsd to say. Nice roll to smash? No real combos. Shulks counter is so spammable. I kept falling for it. I see some skill, but you just rolled. Spacing with rolling, etc. I... am ranting. Ggs, friend. I

Artryuu

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Artryuu
3DS FC
5086-2093-6692
Well, if someone's up for battles add me =P NNID: Artryuu

Artryuu

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Artryuu
3DS FC
5086-2093-6692
Zatchiel. It's under my name but I'm assuming you're on mobile or something.

Feel free to join us, we could free for all or rotate.
Sure thing! rotation should be fine

Gogorocket

Smash Rookie
Nid: Gogorocket
Im always ready for some friendly competition as long as theres no items. feel free to add me for some villager practice

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Good games you guys, those FFA games were hysterical. Loving the Shulk, Artryuu.

Djsoundwaves108

Smash Journeyman
NNID
DeathJams108
3DS FC
0645-6246-3667
Warning Received
Nid: Gogorocket
Im always ready for some friendly competition as long as theres no items. feel free to add me for some villager practice
hey ill battle you

HEY btw anyone wanna play doubles???

Artryuu

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Artryuu
3DS FC
5086-2093-6692
Good games you guys, those FFA games were hysterical. Loving the Shulk, Artryuu.
ahh thanks :3 ggs as well had to give my controller the first match /.\ then I'm not really fond into items. Looking forward for more matches tho (=

CommanderRin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Susazu-And-Rin
Warning Received
I jinxed myself so bad LOL

Thanks for the matches, I need to take a break and reflect on what I'm doing wrong and why.
I hope that as a new smash player, I'll grow more and more!

Djsoundwaves108

Smash Journeyman
NNID
DeathJams108
3DS FC
0645-6246-3667
Thanks for the matches, I need to take a break and reflect on what I'm doing wrong and why.
I hope that as a new smash player, I'll grow more and more!
no problem your a good lucina player i perfer marth but try to use some other character and test them

Conda

aka COBBS - Content Creator (Toronto region)
Hey guys, I'm Cobbs. I'm a competitive Smash commentator. My goal is to grow the competitive Smash scene, both players and spectators.

Recently I was thinking - there are so many great Smash players in the competitive scene, yet a lot of them don't have video footage with commentary, and thus we don't really know they exist. Many players play in regions without dedicated stream teams, while others utilize online smash ladders. We may be used to seeing their names on tournament results, but we'll only ever see footage of them playing if they go to a larger tournament or a regional that happens to be streamed.

As a commentator whose focus is on growing the competitive scene - I have a responsibility. I want to open to doors for some of our awesome unheard & unseen players -- so I'm going to put some of you guys and gals in the spotlight!

If you're interested in being spotlighted, here are the full details:

This is an ongoing service and happens most nights.

NNID: CCOBBS
I'm the Host, you're the Champions.

• If you are interested in being spotlighted, the first step is to add me on your Wii U. My NNID is CCobbs.

• I host 1v1s that I record+commentate. Whenever you see me hosting a room, feel free to join! Once another opponents joins and its a 1v1, the match begins!

• Instead of joining my lobby, if you are playing 1v1s in 'With Friends' mode, I may decide to join your room! When this happens, it means I am going to commentate+record your match! I'll SD in the beginning as usual.

• All videos will be in HD at 60fps, with professionally recorded commentary (mixer, mic, pop filter, the whole shabam).

• Make sure you put your best foot forward and are playing at your peak potential. My lobbies are going to be a place for very skilled players to battle each other. This will make for great high-intensity matches for players to learn from, and the most exciting matches for spectators to watch.
I am looking forward to spotlighting and promoting your skills, help me make it happen by spreading the word.

Why are you doing this??
Duking it out Fight Club style is fun, and sparring like this is helpful for developing your abilities against many different foes. It puts a fun twist on online play, and brings people together by creating a Lobby anyone can join to have their matches recorded+commentated. Also, as your dedicated community host, I'll be uploading the commentated matches to youtube for you guys to watch after!

This is a great sparring 'event' to join in on for a couple matches if you're not looking for a huge time investment like an online Tournament, but still want to kick people's butts. Plus, you get recorded+commentated footage of said butt-kicking!

Note: I'm NA East.
Rules

1v1 - no items - 2 stocks (sometimes 3 stocks)

Stages

Final Destination - Battlefield - SmashVille - Town and City - Delfino Plaza - Castle Siege - Kongo Jungle 64

etc etc - the legal variety. Common sense = awesome

Rundown:

• Join my lobby or let me join yours.

• We all pick a stage and you two brawl it out while I commentate and share your matches with the world.
This is an informal ongoing event. I'm glad to be able to do this for the Smash community.

Keep on smashing guys and gals. See you online!

Fun Fact:

Once replay sharing is added, I'll be your go-to guy for having replays commentated too.

Last edited:
Top Bottom