• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The new Ridley for SSBB thread =-Version 3.0-=

Status
Not open for further replies.

MR.WIGZ

Smash Ace
face the fact, YOU SUCK!!!

your only argument is you hate him. at least be serious and not yell profanity. if you can't achieve that, then you aren't worth arguing with
ok, ridley's is too big, a dragon, purple, and he's uber lame........if your going to have ridley might as well have kraid

brawler12

Smash Journeyman
Why are you even here???Also stfu man you don't have any good reason and your nutsac is borrowed from an Iraquiaan with Elephant Titus go snowboarding on your sac.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
ok, ridley's is too big, a dragon, purple, and he's uber lame........if your going to have ridley might as well have kraid
if you look on the first page, we've had expierience on size. we've gotten rid of that argument.

well, if we can't have dragons, then we can't have characters like Charizard...OH WAIT!

Ridley comes in other colors. we've seen him as Red, Gray, Blue, and Black. they don't have to stick with purple

and you will be flamed for that last bit. comparing Kraid with Ridley isn't even funny

ridley for brawl

MR.WIGZ

Smash Ace
Why are you even here???Also stfu man you don't have any good reason and your nutsac is borrowed from an Iraquiaan with Elephant Titus go snowboarding on your sac.
your mom sure liked my sac and so did your sister.....

but seriously ridley only has three attacks.......Sonic would PWN ridley, PWN him so hard that ridley is going to get hemoroids

shanus

Smash Hero
What nutsac your nuttered remember you got aids in your nutsac by ****** a dog and the only way to remove was by nuttering you.
You seem like the type in life that whenever you come by, you scare everyone away from you like some loner trying way too hard to be funny/cool. Seriously drop the ****, your moronic posts just make every person in this thread want to punch themselves in the face. And the second we start shooting the ****, you get mad defensive, its like a trollers heaven. Here's a tip in life for you since your a young un: If you want respect, and for people to value your opinions, don't be ****ing stupid.

And back on topic, brawl needs more metroid aka ridley and dark samus.

and spoilerwise:
they give plenty of viable moves to use in brawl just alone in the Omega Ridley fight, what a kickass boss battle :-D

brawler12

Smash Journeyman
You little pervert fantasies isn't real life you must stop the jerk-off young jerk-off.
shanus im just defending ridley good point I ll try not to stoop down to the haters level.

NeoSoul

Smash Journeyman
ridley is sweet I hate sora for not opting for the retro studios design of the metroid series...

brawler12

Smash Journeyman
Okay Mr.Wigg all arguments are on first page there is nothing left to argue about plus every veteran franchise in super smash has at least 2 supporters it's about time ridley got his due.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
...Either MR.WIGZ is incredibly stupid, or someone has figured out his password?

EDIT: Lol @ ParamoreRiot

brawler12

Smash Journeyman
Oh yea sure shanus when he defends ridley you don't judge him but when I support him it's wrong??? Also, Mr.Wiggz left to back to ihs fantasies.

SiD

Smash Master
I don't think that Ridley will be in Brawl, in all seriousness, and here's why: On the Dojo, it says Bowser is the biggest fighter in the game. While Ridley could be shrunk to a decent size, I don't think that, with his wings and all, he could be smaller than Bowser without being too small to make sense. Note, that this is not an attempt to flame, just my opinion.

Shuma

Smash Hero
Bowser is Muscular and fat, Ridley is skinny, Bowser is heavier, Ridley is smaller than Bowser, Bowser is a turtle.

It makes sense that Bowser is heavier and bigger.

T-major

Smash Champion
RIDLEY!!!

he's my #1 wanted character, for many reasons.

1) Metroid is my second favorite franchise (first is Zelda), I it needs more representation.

2) Ridley is arguably the most important character in Metroid next to Samus; playing the role of the main Villain/Boss in the vast majority of the games; as well as being leader of the Space Pirates. which are a big part of the Metroid franchise. he deserves a spot!

3) He has a lot to offer for Brawl; original and interesting moves, wings (multi-jumps and gliding), awesome special attacks such as plasma beams, and that bad @$$ dragon look!

4) I think we need more Villains. we only had 3 in melee (2 if you don't count Mewtwo). theres much more villains in the Nintendo-verse then three! Ridley would fill in a huge part of that void.

5) I love his character! (personal opinion, I know, but this list is the reason why I want him in) I'm drawn to bad a$$ characters, and I'm sure a lot of other people are two. I would love nothing more then to smash the socks off of my friends with Ridley.

there are probably more, but these are the only ones I can think of right now as to why Ridley is my top wanted character.

not only this, but he's was in second on Sakurai's polls (which has been mentioned many times). tied with characters like Diddy Kong, who's been confirmed (there are more I think, but I can remember them). Sakurai also said he wanted more metroid rep. he already added Zamus, but really, can that be counted as a new character? it's still Samus. two Samus' shouldn't count as "more metroid rep". we need Items, stages, and most importantly, characters! Ridley would fit perfectly in Brawl and every other Smash bros. afterwards. I see literally NO reason not to include him. for all you nay sayers; !!Read the first post!! it gives perfect reasons why everything you have againced Ridley's inclusion is wrong.

with that, I'm done. RIDLEY FOR BRAWL!!

Sinn

Smash Lord
Ya know, considering that they JUST announced the glide mechanic...maybe tonight WOULD be a really good night to update him. I'm hoping for SOMEONE new tonight. It's strange to go a whole week with no character updates now...

ParamoreRiot

Smash Lord
Ya know, considering that they JUST announced the glide mechanic...maybe tonight WOULD be a really good night to update him. I'm hoping for SOMEONE new tonight. It's strange to go a whole week with no character updates now...
I agree.
But since Metaknight was the model for the smash moves and he was shown in the gliding update, I think they'll add his profile instead. But Ridley is still a possibility.

Milkyway64

Smash Journeyman
*doesn't read topic since absence*

I bet Andross's Monkey form will appear in SE, and the original one we see now is simply the AT since the monkey head has occupied a boss spot. >_>

EDIT: ****!!! I ALWAYS miss that there are pages farther than what I'm on, and I ALWAYS post something that relates to a discussion LAST FRIGGIN' PAGE! >_<

Ridley for Brawl!

brawler12

Smash Journeyman
Your point is he's anti-ridley I am pro-ridley I came here to talk about ridley so please let's not bring the spelling thing again it's off topic, also what have I done to you.

SiD

Smash Master
Your point is he's anti-ridley I am pro-ridley I came here to talk about ridley so please let's not bring the spelling thing again it's off topic, also what have I done to you.
I wasn't trying to talk about grammar, I was only joking. I meant no offense, it's just how I roll.

EDIT: BTW though, you do have bad grammar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom