• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The new Ridley for SSBB thread =-Version 3.0-=

Status
Not open for further replies.

brawler12

Smash Journeyman
Not to dis Ridley but, Petey Piranha can him like a butterfly he is a venus flytrap. Also, I thought we were done talking about my spelling a long time ago.

RyuDragonKing

Smash Journeyman
*loads BFG* I have the protection of Ridley.....................'s followers. He's too cool to protect me himself, y'know.

Even his PC will be just a follower in a costume.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Not to dis Ridley but, Petey Piranha can him like a butterfly he is a venus flytrap. Also, I thought we were done talking about my spelling a long time ago.
What!?!? What the hell are you trying to say? i don't speak engrish.

But yhea we long got over that stupid Petey incident.

brawler12

Smash Journeyman
whatever I just want to talk about ridley plz.
whoe wait a sec I just checked Lego's profile he's only 14 1 yr older then me and I don't see you judging him.

brawler12

Smash Journeyman
It's pretty cool also a few questions:
1.Did any of you guys report me to Mcfox?
2.Are you done mocking me for my spelling?
3:Where did my translator go???

FoxxehRoxxeh

Smash Journeyman
In the R.I.D.L.E.Y. Sniper Lookout, Sniping Ridley
The R.I.D.L.E.Y. anthem.

"Ohhh, Ridley, we honor you!

If anyone disses you then we'll give you the-bones of them to chew!

Ohhh, Ridley, you are god!

You even beat McFox, the mod!

Ohhh, Ridley, if anyone says you won't be in Brawl,

We'll push 'em off a cliff and watch them fall!

Ohhh, Ridley, we honor you!

If anyone disses you then we'll give you the-bones of them to chew!"

brawler12

Smash Journeyman
Sniper I was talking about my translator not Mcfox. You trained me well master.
What you don't have a religion. I'm a catholic by the way.

MirageofMadness

Smash Journeyman
How 'bout this:

No one gives a flying crap about some stupid kid's ridiculous lack of grammar skills (however hilarious/awful/depressing said skills may be) or how old anyone is, or who got reported to the moderator, or who is a stupid f*ck for being a b*tch about every little thing, or blah blah blah. I like this thread, lets please not get it closed down because no one is on topic. Ridley is too awesome to let the sweet discussion die after this long.

Anyways, i just fought Meta Ridley in M.P. 3 and it was totally kick@ss! I am starting to think I would even be okay if they just have Meta Ridley in Brawl instead of Ridley. I'd prefer Ridley, but even though they are different, to me it's almost the same principle.

I am worried, though, because Ridley has been represented in the Metroid games as being pretty darn big even in MP3, so re-sizing him to be playable is definitely an issue. It could definitely be done, but nintendo seems to like him large. He better AT LEAST be a boss, if hes not playable. Making him playable just seems so natural though, cuz he is one of the most requested characters on Sakurai's poll. If Pokemon Trainer can make it.... why not Ridley?? The anticipation is making me go crazy!

ParamoreRiot

Smash Lord
How 'bout this:

No one gives a flying crap about some stupid kid's ridiculous lack of grammar skills (however hilarious/awful/depressing said skills may be) or how old anyone is, or who got reported to the moderator, or who is a stupid f*ck for being a b*tch about every little thing, or blah blah blah. I like this thread, lets please not get it closed down because no one is on topic. Ridley is too awesome to let the sweet discussion die after this long.

Anyways, i just fought Meta Ridley in M.P. 3 and it was totally kick@ss! I am starting to think I would even be okay if they just have Meta Ridley in Brawl instead of Ridley. I'd prefer Ridley, but even though they are different, to me it's almost the same principle.

I am worried, though, because Ridley has been represented in the Metroid games as being pretty darn big even in MP3, so re-sizing him to be playable is definitely an issue. It could definitely be done, but nintendo seems to like him large. He better AT LEAST be a boss, if hes not playable. Making him playable just seems so natural though, cuz he is one of the most requested characters on Sakurai's poll. If Pokemon Trainer can make it.... why not Ridley?? The anticipation is making me go crazy!
QFT!
Thank you lets end this nonsense.

MR.WIGZ

Smash Ace
Ridley has no chance in hell hes too big and too stupid, who wants to play with a fu cking dragon only 10 year children who still think he has a chance..........he wont even be a boss he sucks.......waddle dee > ***** *** ridley....bring on the flame because you all know the truth!!!

Ridley sucks donkey ****

ParamoreRiot

Smash Lord
Ridley has no chance in hell hes too big and too stupid, who wants to play with a fu cking dragon only 10 year children who still think he has a chance..........he wont even be a boss he sucks.......waddle dee > bit.ch a.ss ridley....bring on the flame because you all know the truth!!!

Ridley sucks donkey di.ck
And you, my friend, have been reported.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
wow. i'm not even going to comment on that post

legolastom, the thread's lookin good. keep up the good work

and now some prime 3 stuff

i just beat Omega Ridley, and he had some cool aspects to his attack. he used fire beams mostly, but he had this badass spinning move where he shot fire out of his mouth and out of his tail. he moved on all fours mostly, and whenever you got close, he would try and bite you. when his health was 2/3 down, he started flying, and that's when he would drop bombs on you. and like most bosses, he had the shockwave. but hyper mode made him too easy, so we wasn't the badass portrayed in the first, but that's what hyper mode does. but he was a good boss, and some cool stuff can go into his moveset for brawl

ridley for brawl

MR.WIGZ

Smash Ace
none of you people want to comment because i just pwned all of you, you guys are being to realize that ridley cant even hold a flame to my nut sac

brawler12

Smash Journeyman
What nutsac your nuttered remember you got aids in your nutsac by ****** a dog and the only way to remove was by nuttering you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom