• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New(est) Official 2012 Florida PR (Googling is Fun)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I think what GDX is trying to say is that I should be #1, Vinyl should be #5, and Shaky should be off entirely.

And the theme should be pizza toppings
Lol pretty much

Pizza toppings or fast food restaurants is a legit theme idea

:phone:

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
No, that would mean the matchup is terrible without it. If it is like that, why was Wario even mentioned? Also, why was Pikachu even mentioned either. Pika is not no pick-up-and-play character. I'm not gonna learn all it's quirks in a short time. I just want a second character that I can play, use basic fundamentals and do well. Basic fighting game fundamentals doesn't work with ZSS for me in that matchup. I need someone who does.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
THen use marth.

And no it does not mean that matchup is awful without.

Dedede would still do extremely well vs wario without a chaingrab for example.

Wario goes about even with falco without the chaingrab. It'd just be limiting urself for no reason.

If u want to get by on essential basics then marth is the way to go.

8Bitman

Smash Master
I plan on not losing to any Non-PR members this Season, and to take sets off of at least 2 PR members....

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
THen use marth.

And no it does not mean that matchup is awful without.

Dedede would still do extremely well vs wario without a chaingrab for example.

Wario goes about even with falco without the chaingrab. It'd just be limiting urself for no reason.

If u want to get by on essential basics then marth is the way to go.
I've been playing around with Marth for a bit. Just not confident enough since I don't get to play often, if not at all.

I understand I'd be limiting myself if I don't learn the CG don't get me wrong. However, if I want to be just decently good with him, I have to learn Wario first. The chaingrab alone ain't guaranteeing me any success.

Metaknight.

I wish.

He's not legal often enough in florida.
:(

Who's fault is that?

Certainly not mine.

Mampam

Smash Ace
do we really want seibrik to start dominating again? :awesome::troll:

hey, im just hoping for 1/2 and 1/2, as long as we dont forget how much more interesting brawl is w/o mk

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
do we really want seibrik to start dominating again? :awesome::troll:

hey, im just hoping for 1/2 and 1/2, as long as we dont forget how much more interesting brawl is w/o mk
Timeouts and planking still happen without MK. The lame nature of this game exists with or without MK. The game is just as interesting as watching paint dry when players do nothing but play lame with or without MK. Nothing really has changed.... for me at least.

Mampam

Smash Ace
Timeouts and planking still happen without MK. The lame nature of this game exists with or without MK. The game is just as interesting as watching paint dry when players do nothing but play lame with or without MK. Nothing really has changed.... for me at least.
ive yet to see a match w/o mk in florida that has severely bored me lol, so i disagree

Mampam

Smash Ace
You can disagree all you want. That doesn't change HOW I SEE THE GAME. So get that "we don't forget" garbage outta here lol.
JOOOOOOOOHNNNNNSSSS, dont lie, its way more fun w/o mk

btw, WHYTF am i still posting? im supposed to be that guy who randomly posts like once a month or so.....

DJ Arcatek

Smash Champion
The only difference between MK Legal and MK Banned tournaments is Seibrik and Ronnie placing better since they're comfortably using their mains. Other than that, it's the same thing all around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom