• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New(est) Official 2012 Florida PR (Googling is Fun)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noa.

Smash Master
Thank you lol. Let's hope that that potential become something in the near future.

And congrats Ed on making the PR! I can now say that I made a PR struggle lol.

I see that positions 8 to 10 were determined with winning records weighed more heavily than losing records. Which helps explain why GDX isn't on it. I was a bit confused at first lol.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Now crush is a good ike player when I played him. I don't think I'll ever forget that dude; His red contacts looks pretty cool.

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
Looking forward to playing you now, Noa.

Nice list guys.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
My post was to you Taylor because you said time to be a PR hunter again

And then I was like I hope you mean placing high and not pr hunter

:phone:

Xaltis

Smash Hero
My post was to you Taylor because you said time to be a PR hunter again

And then I was like I hope you mean placing high and not pr hunter

:phone:
Oh well I didn't respond to that so I thought you'd know I didn't think that part was directed at me. XD

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Jeff, just so you know, you and HBox were really close on this. You are basically #11 by a super slight margin.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
wow great job to everyone! not where i wanted to be but at least its improvement :p

i think this is the least amount of **** talk we've had about a pr after it's posting like... ever

so thats saying something about its accuracy i suppose :p

again, good job to all the new members and all the older memebers for retaining their placing!

also congratz to mampam for 2nd!

too bad it wont last cuz i'm comming for dat *** >D

DJ Arcatek

Smash Champion
Jeff, just so you know, you and HBox were really close on this. You are basically #11 by a super slight margin.
Damn, way to rub salt in the wound rofl

Thanks a lot, Dark and everyone else haha. Seibrik, this PR is surprisingly very accurate, so there's no reason to **** talk it compared to the last one >_> The panelists did a great job.

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
wow great job to everyone! not where i wanted to be but at least its improvement :p

i think this is the least amount of **** talk we've had about a pr after it's posting like... ever

so thats saying something about its accuracy i suppose :p

again, good job to all the new members and all the older memebers for retaining their placing!

also congratz to mampam for 2nd!

too bad it wont last cuz i'm comming for dat *** >D
You know why there's no **** talk? All of the placings have good logic and reasoning behind them. They're not rigged by the people who built them.

Also, Ban ICs +1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom