• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The new and improved NORTH CAROLINA locator thread

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Haha, I'm aight...still improving too.

Just a hair older than the average smasher, but definately not the oldest.

If you just started in June of this year, you shouldn't get down on yourself.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
i started before that but i haven't been very active.
i don't play anyone out of modesto (like 4 smashers who don't place in tourneys lol)

but my friend that posted those vids of tang and ss is getting me better.
he's pretty good and plays hella chars so it's good experience.

i'm just glad some of you guys are good lol
i'd hate if i went to some dead area where i was the best by default LMAO

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
LOL

is the color of your name determined by post count or something? ha

me and CJ Love have matching avatars. you can see me in his and him in mine.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
i started before that but i haven't been very active.
i don't play anyone out of modesto (like 4 smashers who don't place in tourneys lol)

but my friend that posted those vids of tang and ss is getting me better.
he's pretty good and plays hella chars so it's good experience.

i'm just glad some of you guys are good lol
i'd hate if i went to some dead area where i was the best by default LMAO
I play lots of characters, and I'm kinda good. As good as Forward.

Where in NC you moving to?

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
fayyetville. i hear it's dead there lol.

but if i move there it won't be 'til around august.

null55

Smash Master
PP, make your name red or blue or something. I have little respect for debaters.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
If I had the qualifications for either, then I would.

There's a self-confidence reason as to why I actually got a colored name at all...

Sorry if you disrespect me bro, but I doubt I'll be debate hall all that much. =p

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I have little respect for the users of this site, hold a few I know personally.

YO THIS IS BOSS HOG CHECKIN IT TO SAY WUDDUP TO MY *****S POM AKA LU$ AKA "TAKE THAT **** AND SPEND IT" AKA "THATS MY MONEY MUTHA ****A" AND ALI AKA YOU PLAY ****IN FOX? AKA THE FALCON THRILLA AKA COOKOUT KING AKA DO YOU HEAR OUT OF YOUR *** OR SOMETHING AKA FLOAT LIKE A BUTTERFLY STING LIKE A BIG *** BEE.

WUDDUP

cle

I've Jihad It

Smash Lord
YO THIS IS BOSS HOG CHECKIN IT TO SAY WUDDUP TO MY *****S POM AKA LU$ AKA "TAKE THAT **** AND SPEND IT" AKA "THATS MY MONEY MUTHA ****A" AND ALI AKA YOU PLAY ****IN FOX? AKA THE FALCON THRILLA AKA COOKOUT KING AKA DO YOU HEAR OUT OF YOUR *** OR SOMETHING AKA FLOAT LIKE A BUTTERFLY STING LIKE A BIG *** BEE.

WUDDUP

cle
Thats my boy Twig , im getting my *** handed to me in this **** building , im doing drawings and I plan to all niter that ****

adrahil

Smash Cadet
Are there any regular smashers in the Southern Pines/Pinehurst area? I live here in SP but I didn't think any serious smash players stayed around here. I used to be in a Smash club at State.

I only check the boards here every week or so, and that's generally to check character/tactical boards to make sure I'm not missing anything new. Anyway, if there are some smashers in the area, shoot me an IM sometime on AIM, sn is samandlance. Two people use it, ask for Lance :p

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Are there any regular smashers in the Southern Pines/Pinehurst area? I live here in SP but I didn't think any serious smash players stayed around here. I used to be in a Smash club at State.

I only check the boards here every week or so, and that's generally to check character/tactical boards to make sure I'm not missing anything new. Anyway, if there are some smashers in the area, shoot me an IM sometime on AIM, sn is samandlance. Two people use it, ask for Lance :p
Yeh, there are a lot of good smashers in Pinehurst/Southern Pines. There's also zdick.

Ragnar0k

Smash Master

There's quite a few smashers in the area. Myself, DUB, mr. fizwidget aka Jcum, his brother, Zdick, a guy named Seth, and a dude named Gavin. We smash pretty often. Especially DUB and I, almost every day.

BEHR

Smash Hero
Lets have a Cookout at the Next bill?

I can bring Hotdogs. :3

POM

Smash Apprentice

WUDDUP

cle
OH **** CLE IN EFFECT. TWIG AKA TWIGGA MY ***** AKA BDLDLDLDLLLLATTTTTT CHEA CHEAAAAAA AKA RANDOM CHARACTER CHOOSIN MOTHA****AAA!!
cle

and

you needa get yo *** out of maine...i mean what the **** is even there?

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
is there anybody thats a real great smasher in durham?
i only really know one thats pretty good and hes my friend
I know a dude goes to Dook who's got a decent Lucas. Other than that, the greater Triangle area is brimming with talented players. Wake County, especially.

Top Bottom