• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The new and improved NORTH CAROLINA locator thread

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
BEHR first: Cam? =p

DH: I'm trying for 3, but I'm probably not gonna be allowed into the boone one (not because of the usual reason though). So yeah, 2. I'll take it! You goin btw lol.

Lastly, sorry Stingers bro, but I don't pass by your place at all on the way, you'd make my trip very long I think. I'll check to be sure though.

POM

Smash Apprentice
hell yea, gotta see our boy augustin. hopefully they'll have some good home games at the time, like boston or cleveland or something.

Sengin

Smash Ace
Lol sorries.

Read my PM.
Whoa, whoa. What now. First of all, last I checked, you said it was a good chance you were going. Second of all, why didn't I get a PM? It's my tourney, ****it. Thirdly, it's not out of state for you...

I demand explanations.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
There was a good chance, till...

ok, I was talking to Stingers bout the PM and the Rutherford tourney, not yours. I'd better PM you about this one then...

Explanations you shall receive.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
hey guys, who should i play if i smash tonight?

peach or fox?

my fox needs to improve more but my peach isn't really going to gain much from these particular smashers

(lol @ me being mean)

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
melee yes. tech skill is too hard.
all i do between stock is shine shdl a lot. lol
with peach on the other hand, i just waveland about 243 times as fast as i can.

i can't consistently shffl with shines unless i'm falco.
i can only drill shine like 2 or 3 times on average before i mess it up.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
yeah. time between stocks is how i learned to do FC's with peach hella fast and fluently.
it's how i learned every shine tech i know. lol
and most of all, it's how i learned to moonwalk with link, then falcon, then peach (hard as balls for me.)

if you watch my matches on waffle's youtube, you'll see that my tech skill is pooperz.
so you're right, i should practice.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Seriously, just work on your tech until you can make it second nature. Once you're there, your mind is the only thing that limits your ability, and that's when you can get really good.

Just keep that practice up man. It'll pay off.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
yeah. i still mess up the shine reverse WD edge hog thingy.
LOL that's a weird explanation for what i meant.

null55

Smash Master
Well, that's fine. But it won't change my undying hatred for smashderbaters. The bad kind, I mean. Everyone smashderbates...

Top Bottom