• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The NE TO group presents: H.O.G 11 NESS circuit qualifier #3

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
I can throw 10$ towards the GET MAHONE HERE fund. Not sure if that helps at all.

I'm really hyped for this. I feel like I'm finally going to be able to beat people in this game.
people stepping up haha. That and venue aint half bad. If armada can get all of this money to travel to tourneys and win money why not right?

PK Webb

Smash Champion
its pretty broken in already lol i just have trouble doing reverse lasers and pivot grabs....besides that lets do it

PK Webb

Smash Champion
not gonna lie i feel like im gonna get styled on at this tourney. feeling a lil rusty since i havent played in a few weeks. will slox finally beat me???????

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Got a new controller hopefully I can break it in fast

:phone:
I hope the entire time you work on breaking it in you have the sound of my lasers in the back of your head.

Pew. Pew.

$20 to the mahone fund, it'd be great to see some NoVa players here.

Mahone

Smash Champion
haha, thanks a lot guys, i really appreciate the gesture, but i don't wanna accept money to play smash. In this economy, with ****ing obama, and something about the Nasdaq, I'm sure you guys could spend the money on something better.

But again, thanks... i'll try to make up some other time

S l o X

Smash Champion
it's all good. see you at some big tournament then.

can't wait til saturday. looking to play with wes on thursday, tim. you should go.

PK Webb

Smash Champion
swift i broke that baby in....all i needed was 1 session with pc and its like swaggggggggg....we winning teams is all im saying and slox my techskill is back so good luck when we meet in bracket

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
haha, thanks a lot guys, i really appreciate the gesture, but i don't wanna accept money to play smash. In this economy, with ****ing obama, and something about the Nasdaq, I'm sure you guys could spend the money on something better.

But again, thanks... i'll try to make up some other time
Try to make it up for Mass Madness 5A on August 4th. It's an APEX Qualifier and the final event of the NESS Circuit!

PK Webb

Smash Champion
ill try slox but i believe ur record is full of fraudulence. i think im 3-2 against matt in his favor or im 2-1 his favor either way he is 1 up on me. just promise not to quit out on ur last stock

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Team MattDotMoose has placed this tournament inside of a ziplock freezer bag and vacuum sealed it so it's tighter than T-Webb.

S l o X

Smash Champion
This is the first tournament where I pay my dues. Not expecting to beat people who I normally beat and not expecting to beat th0rn just yet either.

And I don't even know if I feel like doing teams. I was gonna team with Mogwai but I don't even know how I feel about that. Teams is kind of iffy to me until I find someone I can team with at every NE tournament for the next year. Probably just gonna wait on Trademark.

PK Webb

Smash Champion
thats right slox pay your dues but beware due paying lasts longer than a verizon contract. im still paying after 3 years

Kyu Puff

Smash Champion
matt has probably been throwing sets against me on purpose so that he has an excuse to break his controller so that he has an excuse to repair his old one
so that he has controller johns when he loses to me in the future

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
matt has probably been throwing sets against me on purpose so that he has an excuse to break his controller so that he has an excuse to repair his old one
just don't let matt go wipe his controller off mid set.

PK Webb

Smash Champion
i just wanna play sum smash probably wont enter single unless i make money in teams =(

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
MDZ> kyupuff

ur gunna have some salt the day i play u in tourny

@MDZ: wat happened w the remote i gave u?

i also left one at ur house one day

thosse r 2 good remotes!

Top Bottom